Random

Forever with you

           He was devastated. He was dissappointed. He did not get what he expected. He felt wasted and used but then, he could not stop the pleasures that came from his entrance, ed by someone he really loves and cares for. However, every hurt him deep and painful. It made him disgusted even more when he heard other name moaned by the person.

"Min Woo, stop. I don't want this",finally he found his voice. He did not know when his tears rolled down from his eyes,wetting his pretty face.

        But,the said name was ignoring him. He did not even stop. Instead,he ed the guy in his grasp harder and rougher. He could see blood trickling from the small hole he was exploring with his big fat . Even that did not make him stop from evading his partner's inside. Truly enough,he moaned someone else's name. His ex-lover. 

"Eric.....",he moaned in whisper but still could be heard by the weak guy in front of him.

"I am not Eric! I am Dong Wan!!", the guy that had been used eventually found his strength.

He struggled from Min Woo's grip. However,the smaller guy is tougher that he looks. He pinned Dong Wan harder to the table but the buffed guy did not give up. He barely turned his body and slapped Min Woo hard on his face. He thought that was a smart move to make Min Woo stop,but he definitely wrong.

 Min Woo only got angrier. He hates it when his tamed partner rebelled against him. While Dong Wan was facing him,he pulled the witty guy's leg to his head and ed harder than before. He enjoyed to see how Dong Wan's expressions occured between pain and pleasures. 

"It's hurts,Min Woo!", Dong Wan started to sob loudly.

He tried to find his lovely gentle Min Woo by gazing to the wild eyes with his soft b in tears eyes. Unfortunately, it had no effect to the seme Min Woo.

He pushed harder and became more violent. The was being slapped,the cheeks was being d harder than ever. He ed the witty guy until he felt something was trying to get out from him. He pulled Dong Wan's hair towards him but the guy only cried.

"Dong Wan.....", Min Woo's body tensing up. He bit Dong Wan's shoulder before he spewed himself inside Dong Wan. He let all his hot being released when Dong Wan's hole twitching to welcome his seeds. He pulled out his limp and sighed. The guy next to him was still crying.

"Wannie...I love you...", he tried to kiss his lover but he got rejected. Dong Wan pushed him away and turned his face.

"You are lying...You love Eric", this time Dong Wan turned his body ,not facing Min Woo. His tears were still streaming. He felt disgusted by himself. Only an object to satisfy someone else's lust.

  Min Woo let out a heavy sigh and hugged Dong Wan from the back. He did feel sorry but Eric's name came to his mind because he wanted to forget the guy. He knew it was his fault but he truly, really loves Dong Wan. He reached his hand to Dong Wan's stiff and started to hump it slowly.

"You are wrong....I love you..I don't love him..", Min Woo said near to Dong Wan's ear.

"You moaned his name...not mine...", Dong Wan bit his finger to keep reminding him that he was sulking but he could not hold the touches from Min Woo. Of course, he was mesmerized by the skill of making him leaking with warm liquid.

Min Woo turned his lover around and searched for his eyes. They looked at each other before Min Woo leaned in for a deep hot kiss. Their tongue entangled with each other, fighting to dominate but Min Woo is always the winner. They pulled away after Min Woo realised his lips are bleeding. Dong Wan bit him!

Min Woo only smirked and fasten his pace in engulfing Dong Wan's . Dong Wan frowned as he grabbed Min Woo's tightly and it did not take too long for him to on Min Woo's abs.

"I never did these to any of them. You are the only one because I love you..", Min Woo explained. Dong Wan looked away,blushing. His face became flushing in red. He forgot already about Min Woo moans.

"I love you too...but next time, say my name" Dong Wan forgave Min Woo easily and they smiled. Min Woo leaned to Dong Wan again and whispered,

"Shall we watch another cd of from your collections?",he poked Dong Wan's waist. The witty guy nodded excitedly.

No one knows how many times they did it since there are many collections of from Dong Wan but one thing for sure, none of them could walk properly the next day.

 

author's note: random..as I said.....but it is inspired by my friend...my mind is in mess and I need to write something random...n this came out...I hope the reader(s) like it. and please do comment^^

thank you very much