Kisses

Forever with you

                       It was another tiring day for Shinhwa. Despites that, they were trying hard to be back on their feet. They had promised to make it perfect and they would fulfill it. They never failed on that department yet. They always made their fans proud of them with the long-lasting standing group and still dancing despites their fragile bones and bodies. They were on break from their training when Min Woo decided to stay in the room to inspect things. He and his perfectionist trait, no one could change it. Besides, that was not the only reason he did not leave. There was a member remained to cover up his weakness in dancing and Min Woo was gladly to help.

The remaining member swayed his body right and left to get the right feeling of the new song. He tried to copy what he had learned a few hours before but he found it was hard to do exactly as the dance instructor told him to. He brought his hands to his side and stared at the mirror hardly, wondering what went wrong. Min Woo who had been looking continuously for each move but he could not help but snickered. How a 37 year old guy could act cutely when it was not working for him. He let out a soft chuckle and that gained him a dagger stare from the person.

“Dong Wan? Do you need help in that part?”, Min Woo offered with a sincere smile.

The said name shook his head and pouted. He ignored Min Woo’s question and landed his on the floor.

“I better rest first. This dance is too hard. Besides, you are here, distracting my focus”, Dong Wan wiped his sweat with a towel which had embroidered “M RIZING” on it.

 Min Woo decided to sit beside him and rest as well. He did not want to lose the chance to be his precious best friend.

“What are you up to these days?”, Min Woo asked to start the conversations between them.

He did not wait for the answer as his eyes gazed deeply into what he had wanted. A handsome figure in front of him started to open his lips and talked almost about everything. Min Woo heard some mountains, rivers, vitamins and many more but his brain was focused exactly on one thing. He could not take away his eyes from the moving lips, trying to explain facts and useful information to him. While staring at it, he wondered for how long he had not been in contact with the lips. The beautiful red lips (due to not smoking) piqued his interest. He did remember caressing it with his thumbs, admiring how pretty the pair of lips years ago. It was a question for Min Woo why he had not seen Dong Wan kissing anyone anymore. The dark brown orbs moved to the small black dot located exactly on the upper lip. Without him realizing it, his hand raised by its own to poke the beauty mark and that made Dong Wan stopped talking. Min woo regretted it when he realized what he had done. Dong Wan gave him a questioning look.

“What?”, Dong Wan asked with a frown on his eyebrows.

Min Woo was flustered. For a second, he cursed himself for not being able to suppress his curiosity.

“Something wrong with my face?” he asked again, startling the blank Min Woo.

“No…nothing…keep on…”, Min woo gestured his hand to Dong Wan to continue to share his opinions which he did not listen since the beginning.

“So, what do you say?”, the witty guy acquired.

“Huh? What should I say?”, Min Woo blinked his eyes, giving Dong Wan a blank look.

“You were not listening?”, Dong Wan sounded disappointed.

Min Woo remembered how animatedly Dong Wan tried to explain something but he was too focused on the moving lips and drowned in his own thoughts. He put his best smile and gave Dong Wan a peek on his neat white teeth.

“I’m sorry, Dong Wan”, the older guy scratched his non-itchy head.

“What’s in your mind, then? I thought you were listening all the time?”, The slightly taller lad pouted and crossed his arms on his chest. The muscles popped out when he did that and that made the dancer gulped.

“Your lips”, Min Woo bluntly said but he did not expect that he spoke it out loud. He meant only to himself. He swears!

Dong Wan’s face changed and quickly covered his entire jaw with his palm.

“What about my lips?”, the voice was stuffed in the palm of the witty guy.

Min Woo was dumbfounded once more as he did not mean to ruin the atmosphere between them.

“Dong Wan, wait! Don’t misunderstand! I did not mean to…”

“WANNIE~~”, a deep but cheerful voice interrupted Min Woo’s explanation.

Not to mention, the tall figure suddenly trying to fit the small space between the chitchais. Both of them groaned. They scooted away a little and that made Min Woo felt a little bit disappointed.

“Wannie~~~~~”, Dong Wan’s ears twitched hearing the tone from the leader.

He knew it very well what Eric was going to do and soon enough he stood up. That did not end there, Eric got up too and chased Dong Wan around.  He pulled the shorter guy into his embrace which Dong Wan fought hard not to be in it.

“Chu~~~”, Eric’s pouted lips were nearing Dong Wan inch by inch.

“Don’t kiss me!!!”, the ‘abused’ one shielded his face from the leader and attempted hard to pull away. He even hit the leader’s head.

Min Woo followed the bickering couple by his gaze. It amused him when he saw how those two acted like a child in full-grown men bodies. However, it sparked his jealousy as Eric got to hug Dong Wan. Despites that, he wondered about Dong Wan’s reaction upon kisses. Why did he avoid any kisses? Other members tried so hard to plant their lips’ marks on his face but they always got rejected by him. Or, at least, he would shield his face from the pouted lips. It was like he was hiding something. Min Woo knew he was not like that before. Instead, it was the witty guy who initiated the kiss especially towards their maknae, Andy. Since, his brain could not crack any answer, Min Woo only leaned back and waited for the two to stop. He had no intention to mess their sweet times anyway.

“Babo!!!”, Dong Wan successfully locked Eric from the outside. Min Woo laughed on the wittiness as Dong Wan approached him and sat back next to him. He gasped for a breath for a while until he noticed how serious Min Woo’s face was.

“Why, Dong Wan?”, Min Woo looked deeply into dark brown eyes.

“Why what?”, Dong Wan asked back.

“Why do you hate kisses?”, Min Woo moved closer to his friend until there was no gap between them.

Their shoulders greeted each other.

“It had been so long since I saw you receive kissing willingly. You always avoid them. Why?”, Min Woo continued.

“Min Woo.  Did you perhaps count my kisses? Or the kissing I received?”, Dong Wan smirked after asking that.

Min Woo’s face turned into ten shades of red. He looked away and shook his head. Dong Wan laughed when he saw Min Woo turned his gaze away. He knew Min Woo lied. Of course the moon-eye guy counted! He is a detail observer after all!

“I have a question for you, Min Woo”, Dong Wan took the dancer’s face into his hands.

The face’s color changed again. This time, it similar to a steamed crab and he swore he could feel his face’s temperature raised a degree higher.

“Did you notice since when I avoided those kisses?” Dong Wan leaned closer to Min Woo and made the blushing guy halted his breath.

“I…..don’t know….”, the usual charismatic Min Woo stuttered as Dong Wan’s hand wandered on hi9s cheeks.

“Try to remember, Min Woo….”, Dong Wan moved his hands to the neck of the dancer. That disturb Min Woo’s mind a lot. How could he think of the answer when the witty guy was caressing him everywhere!

“Come on, Min Woo! It is not a hard puzzle to solve” Min Woo could feel Dong Wan’s breath on hi9s skin at that moment.

“Since our last kiss…?”, Min Woo tried his luck and pondered but interrupted by a seal on his lips.

Min Woo widened his eyes He did not expect the sudden move from Dong Wan. He thought it would end up as a small peck but it was wrong. When he felt the lips lingered more, he closed his eyes to admire the soft fondling Dong Wan had initiated. Min Woo was totally drowned into kiss. His ears were deaf to any sounds except the sound of their breaths and touches. Min Woo nearly lost his senses when the witty guy started a tongue battle between them to prove his domination. Dong Wan’s hand had moved to Min Woo’s back neck to pull the dancer closer to him even though they were already glued to each other. As Min Woo inhaled his breath, he caught Dong Wan’s manly scent and it made him wanted the kiss more than ever. He did not want to stop. No! He refused to stop at all! He wanted to be in the moment forever. He did not want to escape from the rainbow starry space that his mind created. Unfortunately for Min Woo, Dong Wan pulled away because he  had to catch his breath.

“Since our last kiss? Really?”, Min Woo asked disbelievingly after regained himself from the mind blowing kiss.

Dong Wan gave a soft chuckle for the answer. He pecked the small red lips and pulled Min Woo into his embrace, making their bodies united and their heats radiated together.

“What does it mean?’, the older lad blinked, making his curled eyelashes looked so pretty in Dong Wan’s eyes.

“It means, I treasure our kiss, Min Woo. I don’t want my lips to be tainted by others except you”, Dong Wan’s voice sounded so soft in Min Woo’s ears. It was naughty at the same time.

“Why?”, special stupid is always a special stupid.

“Do you really have to ask?”, the witty guy looked into the dancer’s eyes.

“Because I love you,babo!”, Dong Wan whispered.

It was countless time for Min Woo to blush in the same day. He put his face in his palms, shielding his shy red face.

“Tell me, Min Bong. Do you love me back?”, the one who asked tried to take away the hands from covering the cute face but failed.

“If you aren’t, I’m going to let Eric kiss me and erase our kissing memory…”, Dong Wan said and got up halfway. That was because Min Woo pulled him back.

“NO!”, Min Woo reclaimed the witty guy’s hand and put it on his cheeks.

“Let me hear it..”

“I love you, babo!”, Min Woo imitated Dong Wan’s voice and got a soft punch for that. Nevertheless, the witty guy leaned closer once again and locked their lips.

 

At the outside,

“Guys! We are having meeting in a few minutes! Open the door now!”, Eric knocked the door hard. He leaned his ear to the door and caught weird sounds. He swore he heard Min Woo’s groans added with Dong Wan’s moans. When he got what was happening, he madly tried to open the door.

“OPEN THE DOOR! GUYS! SERIOUSLY! DON’T DIRTY OUR PRACTICE ROOM,CHITCHAIS!!”