Puffy Eyes

Forever with you

Dong Wan's POV

   I looked into the mirror where I greeted myself. I checked myself out to make sure I looked at least presentable to be in the broadcast. It was tiring for me last night after I filmed a sad scene for my movie. It was hard for me to bring out the tears,  but once it came out, it was not easy to stop either. Thus, upon sleeping with tears trailing from my eyes, I had a super puffy eyes. I hoped make up team could cover it up.  I sighed when I touched the swollen eyes.

"Aigoo.....", I put a cream, hoping it will make the eye bags gone.

I knew it was stupid but at the very least, I did what I could do. I took a glance at the reflection of myself, wearing a white tshirt (so that I could make the buffed chest looking good^^) and a pair of washed out jeans. I went to my shelf to grab my favourite sunglasses.

"Why didn't I think it before? I can only cover my eyes with this!", my palm hit my own forehead (not too hard beause I don't want to look like a red bald bird). I picked my new bag given by fans that I filled with everything I needed the night before. I smiled when I remembered those things. It will be as surprise for everybody especially 'him'.

As soon as I stepped out from my house, a camera was immediately focused on me. I waved to the lense to make a greeting to the people who would watch it soon.

"Good morning, Mr.Camera", I bowed to show some respect. I was feeling grateful for the cameramen that never complaint,following me all day. I put some mental note to treat them dinner afterwards. I stood idly in front of the lense and posed for a while. ( it is up to you to imagine how did I pose, but I prefer the bioman pose like Eric taught me before) 

"Hmm...today, I have to go to concert training. Will you all follow me?", I asked like I was talking to the fans. The cameraman nodded the camera for them. How cute! I gestured my hand for them to follow me. They paused the videos as we got into different cars. They smiled and satisfied with the take. I smiled and bowed again. I went to  my car to drive and lead them to the studio that Shinhwa always did the dancing practice.

"Kids~~Dong Wan is here~~", I announced my presence. The cameras were all turned back on and captured views of me and my sworn brothers hanged out together. They were all awkward at first, but as time went on, all of us actually forgot there were cameras around us and acted like we always did. Crazy and wild. 

We were practicing dancing but not a single second, I took off the sunglasses. It was okay initially, but it was going downhill afterwards. It started to tilt more and more as our dancings involve jumping and swaying. A lot. I sweated too, thus it became very uncomfortable but I could not show the ugly side of mine. I was stubborn to wear the sunglasses, despites how many times Eric had tried to take it off.

" Don't mess with me, Eric!", I yelled unintentionally as I struggled with the dancing and him, who continuously try to pull the sunglasses off my face. It shocked both of us that I raised my voice, but that did not stop him from being mischievous. When I was given instructions by the choreographers alone, I did not know when he planned with other four to surround me and catch me off guards. Hyesung was at my left, Jun Jin was at my right, Andy at the back while Min Woo was playing around in front of me.

"Why would you wear a sunglass while dancing? Try to look cool with cameras are around?", Eric asked and then he gestured his hand upwards.

"Attack!", he ordered.

Without any notice, the four of them pounced on me. I was able to avoid but I did know from where a figure captured me. He approached me with determined hands. I widened my eyes when he succeeded pinning me down on the floor. I struggled but when I saw who was the person, I stopped squirming.

I lifted my gaze, looking at him in daze. He is too handsome. I could not resist his handsomeness especially with glistening skins of him. He looked at me with mischief in his eyes, but as soon as he noticed how I frozed, I could see his gaze was changing into something else. It did not help as his legs locking me. Our crotches greeted with each other. He still intertwined his hands with mine. He completely on fours while being on top of me. 

"Min Woo....", I mumbled as I felt his grips on my wrist got tightened. I could not let people see this extra skinship. It would bring negative thinkings!

He gave me his eye smile, assuring me that everything would be fine. I did not notice the moment Eric brought all the cameras out of room with the others. I heard somewhere they would tell how I really am to the cameras for the shows. With the unmovable state, I took a glance at the door, where I saw Eric winked at me and left the two of us in the room.

Upon hearing the door closed, Min Woo did not let the chance went by as he took off the sunglasses. I closed my eyes, afraid to see his expression when he saw my puffy eyes. A very swollen pair of eyes greeted him but all I heard was only giggles that turned into big laugh a few seconds later.

"Wannie! You went this far only to hide your eyes?", he hold his tummy while laughing, but he had no intention to get up from me.

"They are too puffy! Look how swollen they are! I want to look cool in the show....like you..", I mumbled slowly at the last part. I made myself looked away, refused to see how perfect he was to be on top of me.

"But, Wannie. You are always cool even these puffy eyes", his voice had turned deep and lovely. It felt like music on my ears when it caught Min Woo's romantic tone.

He bent his body down towards me and got hold of my hands again. I could feel his breath on my cheeks and that made me stayed frozen. I was too embarassed to be locked by him.

"Wannie...", he whispered at my ears. It tickled and made me turned my head to face him.

"Min Woo..", my lips muttered his name.

"You are beautiful in every state", his lips greeted my forehead.

"But, I am a man", I protested by got interrupted by his lips roaming on my nose and cheeks. I could feel his sharp nose inhaled my scent.

"You are cool in every condition", he changed his sentence while he stopped his playful actions.

I became silent and looked at him. Our eyes met with each other. Suddenly, my ears heard nothing except us two breathing softly, anticipated something. My eyes were drowned in his that looks like beautiful dark sky. Immediately, I became dazed once more. My hands moved to his neck, encircling it firmly, to show that I wanted the same thing between me and him. I inhaled his body fragrance which was really pleasuring. He leaned down even more to close the tiny gap between our lips.

"I love you, Wannie", he confessed before his lips touched mine.

I did not have to answer by verbals as my lips replying what he was doing. Our lips were crushing and caressing with each other, without any intention to let go. He bit my upper lip playfully and unexpectedly, I let out a soft moan. His hands had been wandering on my torso, touching my body line. We were still interlocking our lips. I did not know why it was so hard to be separated from his hot but gentle kiss. It made me forget everything. Even about the sunglasses that was lying somewhere on the floor.

His finger were fiddling with my belt's buckle when we heard knock from the door. Both of us paralyzed because of the uninvited sounds. The door was opened and it revealed the maknae walking in with hands on his eyes. He covered his views and stood at the doorway.

"Min Woo hyung. It is your turn to be interviewed", he said before he walked away.

Min Woo chuckled when he saw the cuteness of Andy. He turned his gaze back to me. He tried to get up but I got hold of him, refused to let him go. I shook my head slowly.

"Wannie. I won't stop loving you. I just need to be interviewed", he kissed my puffy eyes.

"But...I want more...", I said shyly.

He laughed and made me embarrassed by my own. I gripped his arms.

"I will be back", he sealed his promise with a peck on my lips. With that he went out from the room and left me alone with my thoughts.

I stood up and went to take my bag. I ped it to take a look of my surprise for him. I took out the unwrapped gift and hugged it like it was him. It was a hoodie. I could not wait to give it to him and show the couple hoodies. I have my share too. I hoped he loved it. When I was immersed hugging the hoodie like it was a teddy, someone weighed my shoulder with his hand. He made me turned around.

"Dong Wan~", it was Eric with mischievous look. He lifted both of his eyebrows.

"What?", I answered him.I kept the surprised gift back to the bag.

"Your eyes are puffy. Were you crying last night because of Min Woo?", he enquired me.

"Because he was not with you last night?", I started giving him murderous stare.

"You missed him, don't you?", he stepped back when he saw I was in standby stance.

"You cried because Min Woo was not with you~~", Eric ran off already when I chased him around. He was not wrong, but I did not want everybody knows the actual reason I cried last night. It was embarassing to admit that I cried over a small thing like that.

You believed me when I said it was because of the movie,right? Right? RIGHT?

 

 

 

 

Author's note : Hi^^ I am back for a oneshot^^ I know this is so random but I hope you all like it^^ I miss woodong too...Someone made me wrote this..Blame her for making me writing this. Lol^^ Fluffy woodong as always. I hope you won't get bored with fluffy and sweet woodong. Pardon my grammar too. It is 5.24. so, it was late....I should be sleeping...Aigoo.....Goodnite, everybody^^

To all my readers, I love you^^