Confession

Forever with you

Min Woo's POV

                           "Dong Wan!!", I called for him but he did not hear me. He kept walking forward without bothering to look back. I tried to speed up my movement but still I did not reach him at all. Since when he got this fast? I wondered.

"Dong Wan!!", again I called. This time, he turned around. He stopped his walking and waited for me to reach him.

"Why are you so fast??", I still try to reach my breath when he turned around again. This time, I managed to hold his hand.

"Dong Wan,something wrong??Why are you avoiding me??", I asked him. He stayed silent but I can see the moist of his eyes. He is going to cry? but why? I tightened my grip of his hand. He did not pull away his hand, instead he leaned his head to my chest. I startled for a while before I hugged him. I could feel his whole body was shivering.

"Dong Wan..", I whispered his name near his ears to calm him down. I could hear soft sobs from him and then he tightened the hug. His actions this time made me bewildered. 

"What's going on,Dong Wan??", I asked him. He pulled away slowly from the hug and bowed his head. I hold his face and wiped his tears. Then I lifted his face so that I could look into his eyes. They were red and puffy.

"Min Woo-ah...I...I...I read something about us and it was so sad...", he said slowly,near to whisper.

"What did you read to be this sad?", I pulled him to sit with me at the nearest bench. He obediently follow and did not object my actions at all. When we both of us had sitted, he softly landed his head on my shoulder while his eyes were still teary.

"I dont want to tell you yet...I'm afraid you will refuse to be my friend anymore...but the point is...the total content of what I read was really sad. It's tearing up my heart....", he told me with a sad tone.

"But if it involve the two of us..why can't I know about it??", I asked him. It's gotta be something extremely sad if it brings tears to my Dong Wan. He is not the kind of person who will tear up because of small matters. I turned my head to face him. Weirdly, I saw his cheeks were getting redder and redder. He was blushing?

"Min Woo-ah..That's why I tried to avoid you...This is a secret that only I know and had been holding it for years..Just forget about it,okay?", he tried to get up but I forced him to stay by holding him. I held him closer to me and look straightly into his eyes.

"Just tell me, Dong Wan...", I pleaded him. It must be difficult for him to keep the secret for years. Not to mention that he had been holding it alone by himself.

"I can't..sorry,Min Woo...",he said. His eyes were starting to teary again. He let go of my hand that hold his shoulder and stood up. He already walked three steps before I got up too and quickly hugged him from the back.

"Please...Dong Wan...I need to know what made you so sad..." I muttered. 

"You said it involve the two of us...Is it a news article? Is it a rumours in the internet??Is it a..", he cut my asking by turning around.

"Or is it solely because of me??", I continued. He shook his head and put his hand on my mouth.

"Stop...it's not because of you,Min Woo-ah..",he said. Slowly, my tears fell down. I did not know why but I was feeling guilty because of me, he was getting sad.

"Don't cry,Min Woo-ah...Okay..I'll tell you...Just promise me..you will not break our friendship.", he asked me and I nodded.

"It's because...erm...how to say this....", he blabbered. I stayed silent to let him talk. Besides, his hand was still covering my mouth.

"I...erm...I...errr...", he was stuttering.

"Aish...I dont know!!", he removed his hand.

"Relax,Dong Wan...Just tell me...slowly...", I said while cupping his handsome face with my hands. I tried to look into his eyes, but he kept looking at other things. Slowly, I could see blushing was formed on his cheeks again. Why he needed to blush??

"Erm...the thing is....err....I read....a fanfic about the two of us....", finally he said after ten minutes of silence between me and him. I was shocked to hear the word 'fanfic' from his mouth. I widened his my eyes,not believing what he had said.

"You promised to be my friend even after you hear this,right??", he said while scratching his neck. I did not know what to say.

"And the story i've read is really sad. The story is entitled "Your Reminiscences" written by sarasirpishinhwa..It's about us..In the story,I did not remember you..because you broke my heart....I know it is just a story..but thinking of both of us were hurting...I am so scared..that made me cried, Min Woo-ah..",he continued.

"Min Woo-ah..please say something......", he shook my body because I did not utter any word after he told me the reason of his sadness."Dong Wan-ah...at the first place,why would you read fanfic about the two of us??", I asked him. Upon hearing that, he bowed his head but I still can see he was blushing super red. Even tomatoes or cherries could not challenge his blushing cheeks.

"It's because...erm....err....I...I...do I really have to tell you??", he asked me while not facing me. I nodded and hold his hand, preventing him to run away again because he started to step away from me.

"Just tell me...", I said and pulled him closer to me.

"I read the fanfic about the two of us..because I...", he gulped but he lifted his head and look into my eyes.

"It's because I love you.....", he told me but, I only managed to hear I and you part. Between those two words was really slow when it came out from his mouth.

"I can't clearly hear what you had said, Dong Wan...", I leaned my ear closer to his lips.

"I love you..", again, I did not hear the middle word because there is no sound came when he said it. He only moved his lips. 

"Dong Wan.....", I said. Suddenly he pulled my ear to his lips and he said,

"I love you, Min Bongie~~",he whispered slowly but finally I managed to hear it. Before I could say anything, he hid his face in his own hands. I smiled when I saw his cuteness. "Well, I guess it is my turn,now",I said in my mind.

"Dong Wan..", I said his name. He still hid in his hand, refuse to look at me.

"Wannie~~", I called him and pulled away his hand from his face. I could see his cheeks and ears were burning, his entire face was red. He did not say anything and looked down. I lifted his face using my fingers.

"The thing is,Wannie...", I said and kissed his forehead. He startled and dumbfounded. I chuckled before I said,

"I love you too, Wannie~~", he was looking at me with disbelief. My~~He is so cute~~ I did not want to lose the chance so I grabbed his face and leaned to him closer. While his eyes were still opening, I tilted my head a little and quickly grabbed his lips using mine. He did not respond at first..maybe he was too shock..I deepened my kiss and explored all of his sweetness, when suddenly, he responded to me by kissing me back,hungrily,violently, making my lips bleed a little.

"Wannie~~", I said after I pulled away. I smiled widely and kissed his cheeks.

"Why don't we continue this at my house?", I asked while touching his messy hairs, or should I say,my artworks when I kissed him just before. He nodded and hold my hand. We walked together while linking our hands and I snuggled to his muscular arms. He smiled and I bet the smiles would not go off for the whole day.

 

At the other side of building...

Jun Jin's POV

"Andy-ah..Isn't that Min Woo hyung??", I asked to confirm with Andy. Andy was looking at the same direction and nodded. We intended to call him but stopped after we saw he was tilting his head,revealing Dong Wan hyung who closed his eyes.

"They were kissing???",Andy whispered to me. I turned to face Andy and nodded.

"This is a big news~~", I said as I took out my phone from my pocket and snapped their kissing scenes. Andy took videos of them using his phone.

"Let send this to Eric and Hyesung hyung~~", Andy said.

 

 

 

 

Dong Wan's POV

                 My phone keep beeping,signalling there were messages in Kakao Talk group. I ignored them because I was 'busy' with Min Woo who currently lying on the bed,under the blanket without a single thread on his body. I just finished my shower and read all the messages that I missed. To my surprise, Jun Jin uploaded pictures of me and Min Woo kissing while Andy uploaded a video. I screamed,

"YOU ARE DEAD,CHOONG JAE AND SUN HO!!!", my scream had made Min Woo came to me and asked me what happened. I told him and he only laughed.

"Aren't we cute in those??", he said while looking at the pictures. I looked at him with disbelief but he just smirked and put my phone down.

"Wannie...", he called my name seductively and it worked. He put my phone down and pulled me to his bed. 

"Min Woo-ah..it's already four...", he interrupted me by pushing me on the bed.

"I dont think it's enough", he started to climb on me and kissed my entire body. He seduced me very well and made me dived into his temptation. How could you reject a handsome man who you love?I forgot about the Kakao Talk issue and continued to satisfy him.

 

In the Kakao Talk,

Eric

"Hyesungie~~we should record ours too~~"

Hyesung

"You want to die??"

Jun Jin

"Admit it...all of us want to taste what it like~~"

Andy

"I already tasted it..from each one of u~HAHA~~"

 

 

Author's note: Waaahhh....again..the story of confession for Woodong~~I hope u love it~~ Sorry for being a little erted...haha~~

sapphire98,thank you for making this request..made me feel appreciated~~

feelgyo,where r u dear???hehe~~

thank you to sarasirpishinwa because let me to mention her story in this fic...seriously appreciate it~~

and finally,

~~Thank you for reading~~