No Occasion

Forever with you

"AHHHHH!!", Dong Wan's scream was so loud in the company's bathroom. The other five members enter the small space and panted because they ran so fast to see the reason the witty guy was screaming loudly.

"Hyung!!What happened?", Andy asked first since he got to breath first.

"Did you fall?", Jun Jin questioned the witty guy but he felt weird when he saw Dong Wan was completely fine except he was looking at the mirror anxiously.

"Someone molested you?Who? Tell me!!Who was it?", Hyesung already in taek won do stance however when only crickets' sounds could be heard, he changed his body position and hid behind Eric.

"You can't poop?", Eric asked while holding Hyesung's hand. He could not hid his curiosity because his eyebrows clearly show it.

Min Woo stayed silent. He only looked at Dong Wan who removed his bangs from his forehead and turned to all of them.

"Min Woo....", he whined. The said name sighed and got closer to the guy who called his name.

"I have a pimple on my forehead....", Dong Wan finally revealed what it was all about. 

"WHAT!!!", Eric, Hyesung, Jun Jin and Andy raised their voices at the same time.

"Eyyyyyyy!!!", Eric dragged the embarassed Hyesung out of the room.

"Hyung...You are...", Andy could not finish his words as Jun Jin pulled him away from the scene.

"What...?", Dong Wan looked at Min Woo confusedly. 

"This is a big matter...what if the cameras catch this....", Dong Wan turned to the mirror and looked at it again furiously. He tilted his head left and right, trying to figure how to hid his red spot. He fixed his bangs for the umpth time already but he still felt unsatisfied.

Min Woo sighed and shook his head. He closed the door and got in front of Dong Wan. He blocked Dong Wan's view from the mirror.

"Wannie...", he uttered the name softly before pushed Dong Wan lightly to the toilet seat. The shocked Dong Wan was speechless as he sat on the closed lid.

Min Woo bend a little to get more access to Dong Wan's face. He put his hand on Dong Wan's right cheek and lifted his face to look at him. Dong Wan obediently followed Min Woo's action but that still make him eyes widened. That is because he was confused of Min Woo's doing.

Slowly, Min Woo caressed Dong Wan's face starting from the forehead, eyes, nose, lips and chin. The one who got touched was surprised but did not resist it. He only looked in to Min Woo's soft gaze. Min Woo's free hand moved to the pimple on Dong Wan's forehead.

"Min Woo....", Dong Wan smiled. Min Woo closed his eyes as he leaned to kiss Dong Wan's forehead. He kissed it many times till it reached at the red spot.

"Bad pimple...Please go away from my boyfriend's handsome face...", Min Woo kissed it again. Unconciously, the corner of Dong Wan's lips went upwards sweetly. He was touched by Min Woo's concern.

He lifted his hands and grabbed Min Woo's neck and pulled the gentleman down so that he could kiss him. He used his lips to grab Min Woo's. The shorter lad accepted the kiss.Both of the lips tangled with each other and fondled smoothly. There was no force involved at all. The kiss went smoothly. None of them refused to stop the kiss until Min Woo pulled away,

"Dong Wan!!!", he yelled as he put his fingers on his pointed nose. Dong Wan was dumbfounded because he wanted more of the kiss.

"What..?", the witty guy asked.

"How dare you.....farted when we were kissing??EEWWWW!!!", Min Woo pushed Dong Wan and got out from the bathroom while fanning his surroundings.

When the door was shut, Dong Wan sat confusedly.

"When did I fart....??", he asked but then the smell came to his nose. That moment he realised it was not him who let out the smelly gas.

"MIN WOOO!!!", he got out from the bathroom too, struggling to breath. 

Nevertheless, Min Woo is the king of fart after all.

 

Author's note: drabbles from me...hehe^^..nothing to say^^..just..

Thank you for reading.

 

 

 

 

picture is not mine^^ credit to the rightful owner^^