Fight

Forever with you

Dong Wan closed the door behind him slowly. He leaned his back on the door and sighed. He wondered why this must happen to him? He put his hand on his temple,massaging his headache away. He just not believed it. How come no body tell him about the important news. At that moment, he felt really isolated from the group. He only knew about the news when he was searching in the internet. Thinking of that, suddenly he clenched his fist, after that he threw his fist to the innocent door. He moved form the door and walked to his room.

"Why I am always the last to know?", he kicked his chair.

"I am not that important?", he kicked his table. When he reached the stairs, suddenly his door bell rang. Feeling annoyed, he turned around to look at the intercom who had came at the very bad timing.

"What do you want, Min Woo?", he asked wihout any intention to open the door.

"Dong Wan, listen to me...I'm sorry...can you at least open the door?", Min Woo begged at the outside.

"No!! I don't want to!! Now, get lost before something else happen!!", Dong Wan raised his voice.

"Dong Wan....please...let me explain...", Min Woo already in tears.

".....", Dong Wan lost to the tears. Finally, he unlocked the door and let Min Woo inside but he still refused to look at Min Woo.

"Dong Wan....", Min Woo stood in front of him and immediately got hold of Dong Wan's hand. 

"Let go....You are mean....You are all mean!!!", Dong Wan pushed Min Woo's hand.

"I'm sorry...I was the one who prevented them from telling you about it...", Min Woo's tears were non-stop now. Of course he felt guilty for making the man in front of him really mad.

"But why???Why you did not let them??I have the right to know! I am your best friend too!!", Dong Wan started to get really mad. His hands were shaking violently.

"Dong Wan....", Min Woo swallowed his saliva. His throat was still hurting but he did not really care about that.

"Give me reason why you did not tell me that you were in ER yesterday? You told the fans, you told other members, but you hid it from me? Why, Min Woo??Why?? I am not important in your life?? I am no body to you??", Dong Wan yelled at Min Woo because he could not hold it anymore. For him, Min Woo is everything. He reported all his activities to Min Woo and he expected Min Woo to do the same but he was wrong. It hurted him when he knew it from someone else. He knew it by acccidentally when he was searching the internet. Not from Min Woo's own mouth.

"Dong Wan...please..calm down....", Min Woo tried again to grab Dong Wan's hand but sadly, again he was rejected. Dong Wan avoided his touch.

"I am correct, right?? I am not someone important in your life!!", Dong Wan asked to Min Woo. Min woo shook his head.

"No...It's not like that...Dong Wan..please....", Min Woo pulled Dong Wan to his embrace but Dong Wan almost immediately pushed him away. He was too mad to be in his embrace even though he knew that the place is always he longed for. He lost his rationality when he pushed Min Woo away from him.

"Stay away from me....", Dong Wan gritted his teeth but this time, there was no reply heard from Min Woo. Dong Wan widened his eyes when suddenly he saw Min Woo was slowly lost his balance and falling to the floor with his eyes closed.

"MIN WOO!!", Dong Wan quickly regretted what he just did. Without hesitating, he approached the unconcious Min Woo. He kneeled beside him and checked his body thoroughly. Only then, he realised that Min Woo was sweating despite the cold weather. Not to mention that he had a really pale face and added with trailed of tears on his white cheeks. Dong lifted Min Woo's head and put it on his lap. His right hand was supporting Min Woo's head while his left hand slapped Min Woo's face slowly in order to make the man wake up but Min Woo did not give any response. Dong Wan shook Min Woo's body a little.

"Min Woo...", Dong Wan called his name,hoping the said name would open his eyes but it did not work too. Dong Wan moved his ears to Min Woo's chest and to his relieve, he could hear that the heart was still beating. Upon hearing the slow heartbeart, Dong Wan calmed down. Gently, he lifted Min Woo's body and brought him to his own bedroom. Carefully, he laid Min Woo down on his bed. Even though he was really mad before, but when his beloved person was in that condition, of course it melted away and replaced by worry. He did not care anymore whether he is important or not in Min Woo's life but one thing for sure, Min Woo is a priority to him.

Dong Wan slowly removed Min Woo's clothes because it was so wet. He started by opening Min Woo's black jacket that had fur on his collar. He took the jacket and put it nicely beside Min Woo. He moved to Min Woo's white-buttoned shirt. One by one, he freed the button till the last. He widened the shirt to remove them but at that time, his eyes catched a glimpse of Min Woo's collar bone. His sweaty body made that part glistening, attracting Dong Wan's eyes so much. Dong Wan gulped to the y view in front of him. He shook his head and continued to remove the piece but he wondered himself,

'Why this shirt is so hard for me to remove?', after a few tries, finally he could remove the shirt completely from Min woo's body. He was holding Min Woo's body but suddenly Min Woo almost fell down because his body was too limb. Dong Wan so surprised and quickly supported Min woo. In the process, his hand encircled Min Woo's back and his other free hand landed on Min Woo's glistening toned chest. He gasped for a while, shocked by his own touch. He quickly pulled his hand away and laid Min Woo nicely on the bed. He put his hand on his own chest.

"Whoaa.....What just happened??Relax...It's not like I never watched him ...We've done this...Relax, Kim Dong Wan...', he whispered to himself. When finally he regained his own self, he continued to remove other piece of clothes which left on Min woo's body. To be precised, Min Woo's pants. With so much difficulty, he unbuckled the belt and opened the pant's button. With a trembling hand, he closed his eyes and slowly pull the zipper down. Still closing his eyes, he removed Min Woo's pants with a swift movement. He was hesitating to open his eyes, knowing Min Woo was only had his boxer on. Nothing else, but he found the courage finally. Again he was fighting within himself whether to remove that D&G boxer or not and he decided not to. He picked all Min Woo's clothes and took them to the laundry room after he pulled the blanket over Min Woo and put a wet towel on his forehead.

 

 

After a few hours

 

 

Min Woo slowly opened his eyes. He was confused where he was at first but as soon he remembered Dong Wan, his body rose quickly to sitting position.

"Dong Wan!!", he called the name. He wanted to get up but he was taken aback because he felt someone gripped his hands tightly. He looked to his left side and found out that it was Dong Wan who was holding his hand. He smiled when he saw Dong Wan's sleeping face. No mad frowned like before, no wrinkles formed, basically, Min Woo loves that face. He laid down back and shifted his head to Dong Wan's direction so that he could stare Dong Wan heartily. He wanted the time to stop so that he could see this face till his heart's content. 

"If only you know....", Min Woo said. Dong Wan woke up because he heard something, and when he saw Min Woo was staring at him, he quickly let go of his hand.

"When did you wake up?", Dong Wan asked.

"Just now...I'm sorry for troubling you....", Min Woo conveyed his guilt.

"It's okay....", Dong Wan blushed.

"Hey...Dong Wan.....about the ER thing...", Min Woo suddenly raised the topic. The reason why he had came to Dong Wan's house but that actually darkened Dong Wan's expression.

"Oh..Forget about it...I know that I am not important to you...but still...you are important to me.....", Dong Wan replied with a straight tone of voice.

"No...Dong Wan..listen to me..will you?...", Min Woo spoke with a weak voice. Dong Wan finally stay silent and kept his mouth shut.

"The truth is....I don't tell you....because I was afraid it would become a worrisome for you. I did not want to burden you...I did not want not trouble you....even though what I really needed in the ER was you....", Min Woo said as he carressed Dong Wan's face gently.

"I surpressed myself from calling you...because you were busy....I could see your tired eyes when we met the day before I was admitted to the ER.....I just don't want to make you worry.....", Min Woo finished his words. Dong Wan was startled. He never saw it in Min Woo's point of view.

"And....Eric said that I was calling your name when I was unconcious...repeatedly...", he continued.

"To that extent??", Dong Wan asked.

"But why??Why you did that?? We are best friends, remember?? There should be no limit in friendship....No boundaries...You should tell me.....you should call me...because surely, I will come to you....You are important to me..You are my best friend after all...", Dong Wan expressed his inner feelings. Well, not all of it.

"Is that what I mean to you? A best friend??", Min Woo asked to Dong Wan. He sounded dissappointed.

"I....",

We live for this love~

Nananananana

We live for this love~

Dong Wan's phone went off, so he did not finish what he said. Min Woo pouted and laid back on the bed, facing his side. He picked up the call while standing up and walked away from Min Woo but he stopped abruptly when he nearly arrived at the door. A loud "WHAT??" came from him. He turned back to face with Min Woo and hung up.

"You sneaked out from the hospital??What are you thinking, Min Woo-ah??", Dong Wan asked furiously.

"Why are you mad?It's not I never did  this before...", Min Woo protested.  He felt annoyed out of nowhere, thus he answered it insinserely. Dong Wan approached Min Woo and stood straight at the end of the bed with his hands on his hips. They started to fight again.

"Of course I am mad, babo-yah!!A sick person should be in hospital!!Not wandering around at someone's else house!!", 

"It's not someone's else house!!It's my beloved person's house!!!", Min Woo yelled back at Dong Wan but after that, he bit his own bottom lip. He just slipped that out of his mouth.

"What did you say??", Dong Wan asked again but Min Woo had covered himself in the blanket. He felt so embarrass to see Dong Wan's face. 

"Nothing...", his voice sounded ruffled in the blanket. 

"I heard something...come on tell me.....", Dong Wan said as he pulled the blanket away and revealed Min Woo who was hugging his knees.

"I said nothing!!", Min Woo hid his face in the pillow right away.

"Min Woo...." Dong Wan moved his body to lie next to Min Woo.

"What??", Min Woo still refuse to lift his head. Dong Wan chuckled and grabbed Min Woo's hand.

"Now...will you listen to me??", Dong Wan requested him with a soft voice.

"Stop hiding your face..I need to see it..", Dong Wan pulled Min Woo closer to him. He did not mad anymore when he heard the sentence he wanted to hear for a long time ago. With a slow pace, Min Woo turned his face to Dong Wan and waited for him to speak.

"I'm glad that my house is the one you called your beloved person's house...I'm really glad...because the one who sick is my beloved person as well...that was why I was mad...at you....My beloved person hid everything from me like you hated me..", Dong Wan told Min Woo frankly. Min Woo widened his eyes and put his hand on Dong Wan's mouth.

"I don't hate you......", Min Woo said as he leaned closer.

"I don't hate you too....", Dong Wan hold Min Woo's hand as he also leaned closer till their heads were united.

"I love you...", Min Woo said as he cupped Dong Wan's face.

"I love you too...", Dong Wan encircled Min Woo's neck. Without waiting for any words, Min Woo pressed his lips on Dong Wan's. Their lips were entangled for a long time.  The kiss was so sweet, making both of them stayed that way for a long time. Very long time.

 

After so much of kissing, Min Woo finally realised something.

"Dong Wan-ah...", Min Woo looked down.

"Yes??", Dong Wan astonished by Min Woo's reaction.

"Why I am with my boxer only?", Min Woo asked.

"Ohh...Because...I removed them....because your clothes were wet...You only realised it now??", Dong Wan blushed for a while remembering how we acted when he touched Min Woo's chest.

"I confessed my feelings to you, wearing a boxer only??Why you did not tell me??", Min Woo struggled in Dong Wan's hug.

"I thought you know!!", Dong Wan exclaimed.

"How can I know??" Min Woo asked.

"I don't know!!", Dong Wan answered.

"It's not fair!!", suddenly Min Woo got on top of Dong Wan. That was so unexpected. Dong Wan thought Min Woo wanted to wrestle him but again, he was wrong. It turned out Min Woo was ed his shirt.

"You need to wear only boxer too~~Hahaha~~", Min Woo aggressively opened the shirts why laughing. Dong Wan did not stop him as he loved it too. Both men in their boxers only..Hey, That was not a bad idea, right?

                                                                       RIGHT??

 

 

Author's note: It took the whole day to come out with this..I think I need to rest for a while....it will not be long...maybe a few.....days...hehe~~

 

thank you for reading.... n thank you for being loyal to who keep reading my story..really appreciate it...

need to make a confession here...actually, initially...I wanted to stop writing..seriously...because there were not many views..but then it hit me...directly to my head....i'm writing for satisfying myself...not to get many views or popularity...when I saw the subcribers, the other loyal readers especially my kawaii feelgyo (I know..I mentioned her too many times..hehe~~)...I realised...that u r all there for me....i hope u dont mind if keep writing.....seriously appreciate all of you very much...*bow 110 deg**crying*....seriously thank you~~

*deep bow*