Gentleness II

Forever with you

Dong Wan's POV

 

"Bye bye, Teacher Oppayam!!", Feelgyo said while holding her sister's hand. She waved excitedly and blew a flying kiss towards me. I smiled and only waved back. She was the last student that being picked up. These kids are my treasures. They are so cute and I remember all the names of my students, no..not students...my babies. That's right, I call them my babies. Sara, the boyish girl who had a crush to Andy, the boy who love her too. Hyesung, the twin sister who were too close with the quiet Eric, Pil Kyo who had a best friend named Jinnie, the coolest boy of the class and many more. They truly shined my life with their own charms. I could not imagine how would I live without them.

I closed the main gate and walked back to my office. I sat on my chair and took a look at the luncboxes on my table. I counted them and it was getting increased day by day. I exhaled a big sigh. How could I finish it? I stared across my room and suddenly my eyes fell on a piece of paper, hidden under my piles of files. I took the yellow paper which I recognised as my sticky notes, and read it aloud.

"Lee Min Woo

012-3456789

*Call me when you are free* "

I immediately remembered the guy that helped me that  morning. When my brain replayed the moments he was in my office, I was being reminded that the good-looking guy actually had stolen my heart. The first second I saw him, I was mesmerized by his handsomeness. I did not know why but I thought that small eyes really attracted me to look at him continously. I remembered that I reached my hand to him for a handshake and to my surprise, he would not let go my hand. For some reasons, I did not feel it awkward at all. Instead, I was enjoying his grasp of my hand. If not for the kids, I would have jump in front of him and pulled him into my embrace. I suddenly blushed because I just realised that I asked for his number without any shame. The excuse was only to talk later to him. I self-palmed myself and tried to forget the embarrass feeling in me.

I entered the number in my phone and saved it before I pressed the call button. I did not hesitate to do it but then when the line was connected, I hang up quickly. I guessed I still had no courage to speak to him confidently. Wouldn't be weird if I called and say,

"Hi, I'm the kindergarten teacher... The one that you helped this morning?". I sighed. 

"Hello..ermmm...remember me?", I practiced but that would be awkward. What if he did not remember me?

"Hi, Min Woo...will you hang out with me?", I mentally slapped myself. Just how could I come up with that out of nowhere?

When I was too occupied in creating a sentence, all of sudden, my phone went ringing.

I got a taxi girl, the ring tone went out loudly and startled me for a second. I thought it was my mom who would nag if I came home late, thus I answered it without seeing the caller ID.

"Mom...I will go home! Don't worry! I have nothing to do by the way after my work shift end!!", I raised my voice.

"You have nothing to do after this? So, will you say yes if I ask you to go dinner with me?", weirdly, my mom's voice had become too deep and manly. I frowned my eyebrows because of the weird voice and question.

"Mom?", I took a look at my phone and I was shocked when I saw it was Min Woo's name on the screen.

"Hahahahahaha!", I heard his laughs.

"No..I'm not your mom..", he continued. I could feel my face was getting hotter. I really believed that if in the cartoon world, there would be smokes came out from me.

"How did you get my number?", I asked him with a slow voice.

"Well...I was wondering the unknown number that called me but hang up before I could reach my phone", he explained. One more time, I was feeling really embarassed. I forgot the fact that I called him first.

"So..you still not answered my question..", he said.

"What question?", I asked him again.

"Will you say yes if I take you to dinner?", his playful voice had one, replaced by a charismatic voice (in my ears). 

".......", I was speechless. I could not find the right words to reply him because I was too shocked to absorb the fact that he was in the middle of asking me out.

"You will not?I'm sorry..I have no idea that..", he sounded dissappointed but I butted in,

"No!Wait!", I tried to stop him but he misunderstood me.

"No?You don't want to?", he said. I was panicking. Of course, I want to go out dinner with him! What was I saying?

"Yes!", I suddenly blurted that out without knowing what it really meant.

"Okay..I got it..I'm sorry..", he was ready to hang up when suddenly I yelled,

"MIN WOO!!Wait!!I say yes..YES to your question.." but after that, I covered my face. 

"Which question?", the way he asked made me confirm that he was confused.

"You would not hang up?Good...because I say 'yes' to you for taking me to dinner...", I told him. I could hear he chuckled on the other side.

"Oh...You are cute, Dong Wan. Meet me at Shinhwa Cafe at 7 p.m.. Can you make it?", I was blushing again for his comment. I nodded to answer his question and then, I slapped my forehead. He would not see my answer. We were talking on the phone, foolish Dong Wan!

"Yes, we will meet there", I finally calmed down. After that, we talked and talked. It was like we already know with each other. There would be always topic that raised up to be chatted. There was no awkward moment anymore. Before I knew it, it already time for our promised dinner. 

The dinner went well. I mean, really well. It was like he and me were not strangers to each other. The way he talked to me was like he was really knew me since the beginning. I felt comfortable with him around despite that was our first time we ate dinner together. And just to tell you, we actually coincidently ordered the same thing! The same food, the same drink, the same dessert! I was so happy that I got to dinner with him.

The days afterwards were changed for me. There was a new sunhine in my life apart from the kids. I just found out that he is the uncle of the twins, the cute but fierce Hyesung and the gentle but playful Pil Kyo. He would send and fetched the twins every single day at the kindergarten. But his routine did not stop there. He would fetch me later for dinner and we hang out till late at night. In the short period, both of us had become best friends. He did not know that I had crushed on him but there was one thing that I curious. I did not know what he was doing for living. He would not tell me, but everytime we hang out, there always young girls followed us and stole glances of him but I did not let that bothered me too much since what the most important is we were close to each other and that was enough for me.There was one day when I nearly caught red-handed by the kids because I stared at him too much.

"Teacher Oppayam!", Andy pulled my bottom shirt to get my attention but since Min Woo was still there, I could not get off my view from him. He was hugging Hyesung and Pil Kyo. I wished I was the twins so that I could be hugged by him. I immersed myself in looking at him and almost ignored Andy's pulling.

"Teacher!!", Andy pulled my hand hardly that it made me almost fell on the floor.

"Andy...What is it?", I asked Andy when I knelt down in front of him but, my eyes were still on Min Woo.

"Listen to me...please? I need your help!!", Andy was whining. I finally diverted my attention towards him since he was starting to cry.

"Andy..don't cry..tell me...what happened?", I hugged Andy.

"Sara....Sara..she..she...", the little boy was stuttering in his crying.

"What about Sara?", I asked Andy.

"She is sick today..She can't come to the class..", Andy wailed.

"How can I be happy in the class if she is not here?",he continued. I wiped his tears. This boy really could not live without his Sara

"Andy...we are here...you can play with us..", Hyesung suddenly popped out of nowhere.

"Yup..we can't replace her..but at least we will accompany you to play...", Feelgyo came with a ball on her hand.

"You can join me and Jinnie!", Pil Kyo said while pulling Jun Jin towards us.

"And me!", the quiet Eric said and approached Hyesung. When he got nearer, he kissed Hyesung's cheeks. Immediately, that girl blushed. Feelgyo giggled and pulled the crying Andy with her. Eric put his hand on Andy's shoulder and hold Hyesung's hand at the same time. I stood up and smiled watching them walked away to the class. When I was stepping forward, suddenly, a hand grabbed my  shoulder and turned my body to face him.

"Hi!", Min Woo waved his hand. I grinned upon seeing his face.

"Hi. What are you doing here?", I asked him.

"To visit you?", he made a cute expression.

"But we meet everyday since your niece and nephew are schooling here", I answered him. 

"That's why...I think the question should not be risen..How many lunchboxes you got for today?", he stared at me with unexplained expression on his face.

"As usual. You want to join me for lunch? There might be sashimi that you really love among those lunchboxes.", I was hoping him to say 'yes' so that I could spend more time with him.

"I will join you for lunch but not from those lunchboxes....", he said to me.

"It will be better if you throw it away", he whispered but I still could hear it.

"What?", I asked for confirmation.

"Nothing.I've got to go for now.Bye, Dong Wan..", he waved. I quite did not understand what he was trying to say. When he walked away, I looked at his back. He is so gorgeous and handsome. My eyes were glued to him completely.

"Min Woo..If only you know..", I muttered to myself.

"What should uncle Minu knowsh(knows)?", a boy's voice came to hear and made me startled. I looked down and saw Pil Kyo and Jun Jin were still there. I widened my eyes and covered my lips with my hands. I shook my head and just forced a smile towards them.

"Hey, Oppayam! Pil Kyo said he had something for you", Jun Jin nudged Pil Kyo,reminding him why they stayed.

"Ah!Right!Uncle Minu asked me to give thish (this) to you", Pil Kyo was searching something in his bag and when he found it, he handed it to me. When I accepted it, both of the boys went to the class. 

"We'll wait for you in the class!!", Jun Jin dragged Pil Kyo with him. Both of them waved to me. I smiled and turn my eyes to the thing that being handed by Pil Kyo. It was a ticket for a concert. It was dated for the next month at the stadium Why Min Woo did not give it to me by himself?

Kiss it away ,my phone alerted that it received a message. 

"From : Min Woo

Will you go to the concert?", 

I typed a reply,

"To: Min Woo

Will you be there?", after a few minutes, I received another text message.

" From: Min Woo

Of course, I will, but you need to go there by your own. We will meet there,okay?", his message said.

"To: Min Woo

Okay..I will go there...by my own...I need to go btw..bye...see you tomorrow", I expected a reply from him but there was not. I felt sad for a while but I cheered up myself by teaching all the kids. As soon as I saw my students' faces, my mood lightened up. Their laughs, their smiles and their playful attitudes made my day.

 

I thought I would see Min Woo but after the day I received the concert ticket, he was dissapearing. Pil Kyo and Hyesung had been sent and fetched by their mom. I did not have the chance to see him again. I tried to ask the twins but I hold myself back because I did not want them to be suspicious towards me. It would be more awkward if I suddenly showed in front of his door which I realised I did not know where at all. I felt really down. The only thing that I made me live my life is the kids. They noticed my changes of attitude and they would do anything to cheer me up. I was glad they were there all the time. 

And this situation dragged till the day of the concert. At the early morning, I received a text message from unexpected sender.

"From: Min Woo

You will come to the concert, right?Please be there...I need you to be there..Please,Dong Wan..Sorry for not seeing you for a long time..but there was no time for me to explain it now...but..I beg you to be at the concert.", 

I stared blankly at the message. I made up my mind to go to the concert even though I did not know whose concert it was. I need to see him too. I really do. I could not deny my desperation to see him.

I went to the venue and I was surprised to see that my ticket was actually a V.I.P ticket. I was brought by the staff there to my sit which I noticed that only me sat there. There was no one else. Only me, sitting alone at V.I.P section. I was getting astonished by the situation. I looked everywhere to see if there was anyone else but no. Regular seats were fulled by girls and I could hear their screamings through the whole stadium.

"LEE MIN WOO"

"LEE MIN WOO"

"LEE MIN WOO", I started to wonder why were they chanting Min Woo's name? After that, the lights went out. I was scared to see I was alone but that was gone as soon I saw Min Woo on the stage, wearing a red suit, with red roses bouquet in his hand and there was a mic sticked near his lips. The fan chants were getting louder when he showed up.

"Shhh....", he said on the stage and he put his forefinger on his lips. The fans followed his instruction and keep quiet for a while.

"This is embarssing for me...but actually I was trying to do something in this concert..Will you all cheer me?", he said to the fans. They answered 'yes' and it echoed through the stadium. I really did not get what was happening untill it finally reached me. Lee Min Woo is an idol and that was his concert! That was why all the young girls followed him around and chanting his name before. In the middle of my blankness, suddenly a spot light was directed to me. That made me turned my head to Min Woo who was sitting, getting ready to play piano.

"This is for you, Dong Wan", he pointed at me and started to play the piano and sang,

"All those girls are not my boo
There’s no way they come into my eye after meeting you
It’s Like Paradise Tickets Just For Two
A heart-racing relationship is about to be revealed
" (A/N: Love Supreme by Min Woo)

 I was standing stiffly when I heard the lyrics. Slowly, my tears were started to form in my eyes. So that was why he did not show up. He was practicing for his concert and this. Before I knew it, he was walking towards my seat and kneeled in front of me.

"Dong Wan, will you be my lover?", he asked slowly, holding up the rose bouquet in front of me. I could hear 'Awwwww', from the fans but there were cryings too. The screen was showing both of us.

"......", again, I was speechless. I did not know what to say. I shook my head in disbelief.

"No? You will not be my lover?", he lowered his hands. I was shocked by his question. I did not mean that! I nodded frantically to express that I was glad to be his lover but he misunderstood me because I was late in replying his first question.

"Oh..I thought you had the same feeling as mine...", He slowly got up. The stadium got silent. He was turning away and at that time, I knew I must do something. I could not think of something else as I quickly hugged him from the back.

"Don't go...You misundertand me....Min Woo...I love you...I want to be your lover...forever...", I told him the truth. He turned around and looked at me with a widened eyes.

"You do?You do love me?You do will be my lover? Forever?", he asked me and I nodded. He hugged me thightly and kissed my cheeks repeatedly. I was getting embarrassed by his actions. All I could do was just standing stiffly and accpeted his kisses on my cheeks.

"KISS!KISS!KISS!KISS!", a loud cheer came from my back. I looked through my shoulder ony to see all of my babies were standing while clapping to me and Min Woo. 

"You want me to kiss him?", Min Woo asked to the kids.

"Yes...but not only cheeks...Lips too!", Sara yelled loudly. She put her finger on the lips. 

"Who thaught you that?", I asked,trying to avoid the embarrassment.

"Teacher, just do it...like this....", Andy tried to persuade me and then he pulled Sara closer to him. All of us were shocked when suddenly he kissed Sara's lips lightly. 

"See!It's easy!!", Andy cheered but he did not realise the person next to him had gone to another world as she was staring at him blankly and her face had became too red. Like tomato! She bowed down and hid her face in her hands.

"Dong Wan.....", Min Woo made me turned to him. 

"I love you...", he said before he leaned closer. I was hesitating because I was feeling shy in front of everyone.

"I'm here...I always love you..", Min Woo continued. Oh My God!! Didn't he realise that his mic was on? Everyone could hear that. I looked away but Min Woo grabbed my face and made me looked into his eyes. At that moment, I forgot where I was because his eyes were really convincing for me. Slowly, I closed my eyes. Not long after that, I could feel my lips had been sealed by his. Smoothly, he locked my lips by fondling it nicely. I could not feel any force at all. I parted my lips so he could enter my mouth. For a long time, our tounge were battling with each other. I tilted my head so that we could find the right angle to be united. I really appreciated the kiss because it was so romantic and passionate.

"I love you too..", I said through the kiss before the two of us pulled away.

"Pay 1000 won to me, Pil Kyo-ah!", Jun Jin extended his hand in front of Pil Kyo.

"Why?", Feel Gyo asked.

"I bet they will be kissing today..while he don't", Jun Jin explained since Pil Kyo was not bothered to answer it. With a pout on his face, he handed a 1000 won note to Jun Jin.

"Me too, Eric!", Hyesung said towards Eric. Unlike Pil Kyo, he gladly gave the note to Hyesung.

"Yeah...Now..I can buy ice cream~~", Hyesung cheered. Eric just grinned before silently he pecked Hyesung's lips. I laughed because Hyesung's knee gave away. Slowly, she sank to the floor next to Sara who still in dreamy mode.

"Feelgyo....", Pil Kyo stood beside her. When the girl heard her name was called, she immediately turned her head.

"What?", she asked Pil Kyo who was suddenly fell into silence.

"I love you!", Pil Kyo kissed her cheek and ran after he did that. He hugged Jun Jin and hid his red face on Jun Jin's shoulders. Jun Jin laughed and thumbed up towards Feelgyo. The startled girl hold her cheek in disbelief before joined the other two girls on the floor. The three of them had became as red as they can be. The other kids were starting to scatter around and played by themselves in V.I.P section.

"Min Woo", I called him who was indulged in staring at me.

"Yes?", he answered.

"Thank you...for doing this...", I said before I hugged him. I started to kiss his neck because I could not hold it. He looked so gorgeous and y at the same time for that moment. He hugged me back and just enjoyed my kisses. I did not what drove me to his suit and I was halfway to rip his shirt (since he did not stop me!) when suddenly a guy climbed the stage and got near to the mic stand there and said,

"Ehem......Min Woo-sshi, you still have a concert to attend..or to be precised, to perform..." , upon hearing that, I entered my shy mode again and quickly pulled away. Min woo loked surprised too. It was like he thought his concert had ended.

"I'll be right back! I promise! Just wait here and watch me,okay?", he fixed his attire and went to the stage again. I bit my bottom lips and stared at his back who was running to the stage and performed. To be honest, I could not even imagine that coould happen. I never see myself falling in love with a guy, or being proposed in a concert. I landed myself on the seat and saw him performed after I calmed the kids down.

 

After the concert ended, Min Woo came to me again and grabbed my hand. Together with him, I walked out from the venue with a brand new feeling inside me. LOVE. That would be the right word.

 

 

A few years later,

 

Yes..I was feeling loved by the guy who is currently lying beside me on the bed.

"Thinking of the old time?", he asks me while playing with my hair.

"Yup...I remember how we finally got together..", I say to him.

"I love you, baby..", he leans closer till our forehead meet each other.

"I love you too..", I close my eyes, ready to accept his kiss but get stopped as suddenly a girl is running to our bed.

"Papa, Daddy~~~", she climbed the bed and lie herself between me and Min Woo.

"I want to sleep here...", she exclaims before she dives her face on my chest.

"Hey...that is my favourite spot..", Min Woo pulls her to him and tickles her. She laughs loudly before she gives up and hugs Min Woo too.

"Okay..let's sleep..", I position the girl nicely on the bed and give her a good night kiss. Min Woo smiles and gives her a kiss too.

"Now, i't your turn to kiss each other", she says to both of us.

"YAT!!", Min Woo and I say at the same time. She giggles and covers her eyes with a blanket. I smile and give Min Woo a good night kiss too. Of course our kiss will be different from the kiss we gave to our daughter. And I am sure you know how it will go,right? Hahahahaha~~~

 

 

The end.

 

Author's note :  3900 + of words....oh no...it's too long...i'm sorry....*bows*..i hope you enjoy this chapter...sorry for the grammar mistakes..and I did not do any proofread...Huhu...

 

Sorry to all of u because the story is a cliche one..huhu..T^T..but thank you for reading it...Saranghae~~

 

Actually, this chapter was made a few days ago but I could not post due to the seminar that I had to atttend. 

to sara= I actually wrote this when U were sick few days ago..( I read in the kkt..hope u r feeling better)

to feelgyo = thank you for always giving me support and always read my story.

to everybody = thank you for reading this...really thank you...

last but not least, SARANGHAE~~~ \(^v^)/

 

 

 

the pic is not mine^^...credit to the righful owner..thank you~~