Hate??

Forever with you

                               Dong Wan stormed off from the sets of Shinhwa Broadcast. Every stomp could be heard when he walked away from the studio. He grabbed his bag hastily and left with anger feeling raised inside him. When he reached the exit, suddenly a strong hand grabbed him from the back. The person turned him around to face him. 

"YAAHH!!What's that all about??", the shorter lad asked the furious Dong Wan.

"What? What did I do this time?", Dong Wan pulled his arms away from the person's grip but he failed.

"What do you mean?", the person looked at him with the frowned eyebrows.

"Min Woo!!Let me go!!", Dong Wan yelled.

"I won't until you explained to me!!", Min Woo refused to give up as well. 

Both of the chitchais looked at each other with a flare inside their eyes. Dong Wan became silent but his unsatisfied expression still could be seen. Min Woo shook Dong Wan's body trying to figure the answer why he would be mad. He never saw the patient Dong Wan rampaged in the set. Dong Wan that he knows never threw his tantrum to s or other person, except if he could not find his bag, but, clearly the beloved slinged bag was on Dong Wan's shoulders. So, why the witty guy was so angry?

Dong Wan flinched and 'tsched'. 

"You really want to know why I am like this??!!", Dong Wan yelled again. All of his spat went to Min Woo's face but that did not make Min Woo backed away. Instead, he just nodded after wiping the rained spits.

"You!!You are the reason!!", Dong Wan pointed his finger to Min Woo.

"What..?", the startled guy squinted his eyes.

"Just say it if you hate me!! You don't have to show to everyone that you hate me!!", the emotional lad raised his voice. He could not control his anger anymore. He pushed his friend away and tried to exit the building when Min Woo's grip was loosened but the shorter lad got his strength back and pull Dong Wan closer to him.

"Where do you get the idea?", Min Woo grabbed the witty guy's face who was looking away to hide his tears. He became silent and refused to answer Min Woo anymore.

"Tell me, Dong Wan...", Min Woo's soft voice appeared.

"..........", Dong Wan just let his angry tears fell out from his eyes.

"Wannie....", Min Woo used the nickname that only the two of them shared.

"You...kicked me...", Dong Wan wiped his flowing tears while answering with a very slow voice. He hated that he had to remember the cause of his rampage.

"What..I can't hear you...Wan-ah...", Min Woo used his thumbs to clear the tears away from Dong Wan.

"I said..You kicked me!!You hit me with your legs!!That happened because you hate me, right??!!", Dong Wan raised his voice again.

"I was only trying to joke...but..you..you...", Dong Wan stopped and locked his lips. He looked away again.

"Wan-ah...", Min Woo touched his best friend's chin and turned him to face him.

"And then...you refused to be my partner for the task...Why?? Am I too hateful?? Am I too bad in dancing?? But, the master praised me, Min Woo-yah!! It's true then...that you hate me..", Dong Wan bowed his head.

"We always had that interaction before,right?", Min Woo pulled Dong Wan closer to hug him. Of course, the younger guy squirmed but Min Woo is too strong. He stayed statue still in the embrace.

"I saw your face..I saw your hate to me....", he whispered.

"Dong Wan...I don't hate you....", Min Woo tightened his hug.

"......."

"I was only mad..because you showed off your charms everywhere....to everyone....I kicked you just to joke around...but, it can't be denied that I was irritated at the same time....because I was jealous..that everyone will love you more...I can't stand that...", Min Woo said to Dong Wan and because the two of them were embracing each other, the witty guy could feel the shorter lad's face were getting hotter.

"Min Woo....?", Dong Wan called after Min Woo had been silent after a quite some time. He tried to pull away to look at Min Woo but Min Woo tightened the embrace, making Dong Wan nearly could not breath.

"Don't!! Don't look at me!!", Min Woo hid his face in Dong Wan's neck.

"Min Woo....?", the person who had been hugged said his name.

"I...can't...breath.....", Dong Wan struggled to say those words. Min Woo widened his eyes and pulled away immediately. Dong Wan gasped for breath after being released but finally he got to see it. He got to see the red face Min Woo. He wanted to say something but he was interfered by,

"I love you, Dong Wan!!", Min Woo leaned in before Dong Wan could say anything. His lips was locked by Min Woo's. Min Woo hold Dong Wan's face and kissed him passionately. He closed his eyes and fondled his beloved person's lips romantically. The stunned Dong Wan was shocked at first, but when Min Woo's tongue his lips, automatically he parted his lips apart to make entrance for Min Woo to explore him more. He replied the kiss back and let Min Woo led the kiss until the two of them drowned into the world that only those two know but they came back into reality when Min Woo pulled away breathless. Dong Wan smiled looking at Min Woo and crushed their head together.

"So..you don't hate me..??", Dong Wan asked the flustered Min Woo. The older guy shook his head as his face was getting redder and redder.

"I don't hate you too...", Dong Wan pecked Min Woo's lips.

"What do you mean??", Min Woo looked into Dong Wan's eyes.

"It means....", Dong Wan kissed Min Woo.

"I love you too", he finished his sentence.

Min Woo widened his smile and hugged Dong Wan again. The slightly taller guy hugged him back and chanted how he loves Min Woo eternally.

"Lets go home...", Min Woo pulled Dong Wan.

"Whose...?", the dragged person asked.

"Yours, of course! I live with my parents, babo-yah!!", Min Woo stopped and stepped on Dong Wan's feet. He ran away when Dong Wan was looking at him with widened eyes.

"AWWWWW!!!YOU!!!Come back here!!", Dong Wan chased the naughty Min Woo but as soon as they reached Dong Wan's home....hmmmm...you know what happened...hahahahahahhaha~~~

 

 

Author's note: It's been long since I updated this...aigoo..my skill is getting blunt...huhu..T^T...I'm sorry..if I dissappointed anybody..

thank you for writing...^^

What?? What episode of shinbang did I mention..? ()(  'v').....haaaaa....I think you all know...when it involved dancing~~,,,wakakakakakaka~~ hints: limp-footed hyesung^^...hehehehehe~~...

ok..that's all from me^^ thank you for reading, everybody^^