Can we keep her?

My Girlfriend is a Puppy.

TAEMIN'S POV

I entered my noona's room to wake her up. She never wakes up on her own. So every morning, I have to wake up early just to wake her up even though i'm home schooled. Aish~

I was about to open noona's room when suddenly, I heard whining, DOG whining.
"My noona bought a dog?" I said to myself.

When I opened the door, Noona was nowhere to be found.
....I just found a.......
"OH?! A PUPPY?!" Taemin shouted as he ran to your bed.
"Puppy, have you seen my noona?" He asked you while he lifted you up.

I carried the little puppy downstairs to the kitchen to show my umma and appa.
"UMMA! APPA! Look! Noona bought a puppy!" He said.


(This is how ~~~~ looks now. kkekekke)

"Omo~ Taemin-ah! You know you can't hold dogs!" His mom yelled snatching the dog or should I say ~~~~ from him.
"B-But......"
"No BUTS!"
"FINE!" Taemin yelled as he ran up to his room and slammed the door.

~~~~'S POV

I jumped from my mom's arm and ran to my little dongsaeng's room.
"Crap, he closed the door. How do dogs knock? UGH! I don't like this" You thought.

You began scratching on the door and after a few tries, Taemin finally opened the door.
"Oh little d-d-doggie, c-c-come in. L-let's t-t-talk for a w-tw-while and *sniff* *sniff* I'll find you a home later on." Taemin choked on his words because he was crying. He lifted the doggie me up and placed me on his bed.

"Taeminnie, please don't cry." I wanted to say these words to him but I just let out a whining sound.

"You know little doggie, if noona was here, she would protect me from umma's yelling" He sighed.
"Yeah I would, but I can't, I'm a dog." I walked over to him and rested my doggie head on his lap.
"I love my noona the best in the whole world." He whispered.

"Really?! OH?! ..taeminnie......" I thought.
"She's the only one who understands me. She's the only one I can trust and she also trust me. But..."
"But what Taeminnie?" I began to get curious.
"But.....b-but...." He started sobbing again.
"I-I betrayed her. I-I lied to h-her. I-I told her that..that, I wanted to attend home school because all girls were chasing me because I'm too popular....but....I-I...I lied~" He explained

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another boring Chapter. LOL
Short update.
Changed the pronouns and stuff. Hope you guys won't get confused.
I'm hungry. HIHI.

Taemin lied? about what?! :O
Stay tuned for the next update.
Gonna post it later ;)

Comment and subscribe.