Doggy stroll.

My Girlfriend is a Puppy.

"Aish~ Could you please let me down? I don't want you to touch my anymore." You thought as you leap off Youngmin's arms.
"Yah! Are you running away?" Youngmin asked you trying to pick you up. You growled at him and he stepped back.
"Ani~ I should obey Taeminnie's decision." You thought.
"Oh, are you trained? In that case, darawa~" Youngmin commanded.

You followed him to his home. But on the way there, you saw a cute little chow chow wearing a rilakkuma costume.

(probably looks like this, I'm not sure if that's a rilakkuma outfit XD)

"OMONA~ KYEOPTAAAAAAAAA~ KYAAAA~" You ran excitedly to the puppy and played with it.
"Y-YAH! Get back here! YAH! Aish~ You're just like ~~~~, always ditching me for a dog." Youngmin hissed as he sat on a bench near him.

"Annyeong haseyo!" You greeted the Chow chow.
"Oh, HIII~~" The chow chow responded in english.
"OMO~ I can talk to you!"
"Of course~ We're both dogs right?" The chow chow giggled.
"Oh. Annyeong, I'm ~~- oh, ani, I'm Chichi."
"Annyeong Chichi-sshi, I'm Amy~"
"Oh you're not korean?" you asked out of curiosity.
"Nope, I was born in L.A. My owner is korean though." Amy explained.

"Amy-ah! Kajaa~" A voice from behind called.
"Omo~ Nice meeting you Chichi-sshi. Annyeeoooong~" you wanted to wave back but you failed and fell.
"Aish~ It's so hard to balance in these things" You lifted up your right paw and just glared at it.

"YAH! Chichi, can we go now?" Youngmin was getting bored.
You ran back to him signaling him that you're ready to go.

You finally arrived outside Jo Residence.

"FJASLDJASLDJALSDJLSAJELjle" you couldn't find the right words to say.
"Yah, Youngmin-ah, I knew that you're rich, but....this is just beyond rich." You froze in your place.
"Yah! You coming in or not?" youngmin asked you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIHI. The rooms don't match. boo XD oh well, but i hope you get my point XD
I love the bed. So cool. XD

Sorry If I wasn't able to update yesterday, even though we didn't have classes, the internet connection got ed up due to the storm, so yeah DX

Oh well, Sorry for the boring chapter.
It's actually short, it just looked long becase of the photos XD
I'll update again later ;)

C&S :)