Minwoo's wrath

My Girlfriend is a Puppy.

That morning, Minwoo woke up when the doorbell rang.
He opened the door and greeted the man.
"Good Morni-" The boy outside got cut off when he realized he knew Minwoo.
"What are you doing in ex-boyfriend hyung's house?" He asked.
"That's what I'm gonna ask....ex boyfriend hyung?" Minwoo asked.
"Ne~ He and my noona dated." Taemin explained.
"Now, tell me, do you live here?" Taeminnie asked.
"NE! WAE?! What do you want?!" Minwoo got angry because of Taemin's arrogance.
"Please call youngmin Hyung."
"SHIRREO!" Minwoo shouted.
"YAH! STOP BEING STUBBORN AND GET HIM FOR ME!"
"DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME I SAID I....DON'T WANNA!"

You woke up suddenly when you heard someone shouting downstairs.
You walked down the stairs quietly trying not to make any noise.
You peaked from the wall and saw Taeminnie on the door.
"Taeminnie? What are you doing here?" You asked yourself. Being curious, you just listened to their conversation.

"WAE?!" Taemin whined.
"BECAUSE I CAN'T TAKE ORDERS FROM SOMEONE WHO KILLED SULLI!" Minwoo snapped.
"M-MWO?!" Taemin got confused.
"YAH! IT WASN'T MY FAULT! JUST LET IT GO! IT WAS 3 YEARS AGO!" Taemin shouted.
"JUST LET IT GO?! HOW CAN I LET THAT GO WHEN MY HEART GOT BROKEN INTO PIECES WHEN I HEARD ABOUT WHAT HaPPENED TO HER!"
"M-mwo?!"
"NE~ I LOVED HER! BUT YOU KILLED HER. YOU KILLED YOUR OWN GIRLFRIEND!" Minwoo pushed Taemin which caused Taemin to fall on the ground, you wanted to help him but you noticed Minwoo was crying.
"Minwoo-ah, what the hell happened?" You thought.

---FLASHBACK---

Minwoo and Sulli knew each other since childhood. They did everything together. They played together and slept together, ate together and took a bath together. When they were about 5 years old, Minwoo promised Sulli that he'll marry her when they get older. and Sulli agreed. When they were 12, Minwoo formally confessed to Sulli.

"Sulli-ah, you were always there for me ever since childhood. You're the only one that makes me happy. Every night I dream of you being mine, so please, let those dreams come true. Will you be my girlfriend?" Minwoo proposed.
"Minwoo-ah.....Mianhae. I can;t keep the promise we made back then...." Sulli lowered down her head.
"Sulli-ah, hajima..." Minwoo pleaded as he held Sulli's arm.
"Mianhae Minwoo, I already have someone I like. I hope you understand." Sulli pulled her arm away from Minwoo's grip and walked away.

A tear fell from Minwoo's eye and he dropped the red roses that Sulli loved.
"Promises are meant to be broken." Sulli whispered to herself. "Mianhae, you should find someone suitable for you."

Days have past and Taemin confessed to Sulli.
"Sulli-ssi, please be mine?" Taemin smiled.
Sulli was caught off guard and just stared at Taemin.
Taemin leaned in closer and kissed Sulli's lips. They broke the kiss and Sulli nodded as she blushed.

Minwoo saw what happened from a far.
He couldn't think straight, he can;t focus either.
What hurts him the most is the fact that he has always witnessed their lovey dovey acts from the past 5 months.

After a week, he never saw Sulli again and that day, Sulli's mom called him.
"Ne~ Eomoni?" He answered.
"Minwoo-ah....." Sulli's umma sounds like she's crying.
After Minwoo heard what Sulli's umma said, he dropped the phone and cried his eyes out.

The next day, he posted a lot of posters all over the school saying that Taemin killed the sweet and innocent Sulli.

---END OF FLASHBACK---

"MWO?! You did that to me?!" Taemin shouted.
"WAE?! Isn't it true?!" Minwoo argued back.
"ANI! ALL LIES! THEY'RE ALL LIES!" Taemin can't take it anymore and ran away. Minwoo sat on the couch and just laid there to clear his mind.

"Minwoo-ah, because of you, my dongsaeng can't go to school anymore, because of you, he still carries that burden in his heart. I can;t believe you were this cruel. and I thought you were sweet, guess I was wrong." You said to yourself.
"Watcha doin?" Lee Jae Hyun suddenly appeared in fron of you.
"Not now, ajhussi" You said walking away from him.
"Yah! I just wanted to inform you something...about going back to normal." You stopped form walking and ran back to him.
"Tell me!" You looked at him with puppy dog eyes.
"Ani. You're in a bad mood." He turned around trying to tease you.
"Mian mian,Please tell me, PUHLEEEEASE?" You pleaded more.
"Okay, here's what you've got to do, I'll turn you back if you date me." Jae Hyun grinned.
"M-MWO?! You're not even human!" You said taking a step back.
"Yes I am. I just have powers. Even he can see me." Jaehyun pointed at the sleeping Minwoo.
".....is there another choice?"
"Ani. If you won't accept, then you'll have to wait 2 weeks."
"Aish~ What is this?" you thought to yourself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aww poor minwoo and taemin.
Sorry for making Minwoo mean XD

LOL Jaehyun asking you out was totally random :))
 

C&S
Heartstrings is totally daebak. You should watch it. Seriously, Minhyuk is so cute XD