Weirdo~

My Girlfriend is a Puppy.

~~~~'s POV

I hid my head between my knees and hugged my legs. I cried louder and louder.
"EOTTOKE? EOOOTTOKEEEE? Youngmin Sunbae....he confessed." I started chuckling.
"He finally confeesed!" I started laughing.
"KYAAAAAAAAA~ SUNBAENIM CONFESSED!" i laughed louder.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA. HE LIKES ME TOO~" I started cheering and laughing.

I stopped when I felt like 1000 pairs of eyes were eyeing me.
"She's gone crazy." One girl said. "Omo~ So sweet, I guess her crush confessed to her."
"NEEEEE~" I answered her even though I don't know her. HIHIHIHI. I'm so happy.

KWANGMIM's POV

"Molla, Please leave me alone? Just for now?" She told me with a cold expression.
"Araso" I told her and walked away.

"~~~~ -ah please cheer up. I don't wanna see you like this." I thought.
I hid behind the bushes to look out for ~~~~ -ah. Bullies might come near her. She might get in touble. Her pretty face can't be damaged. After 10 minutes she started laughing. What's wrong with her?
"KYAAAAAAAAA~ SUNBAENIM CONFESSED!" she started screeching. Sunbae-nim? Dugu?
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA. HE LIKES ME TOO~" she started jumping and laughing. What's happening?

Well, might as well leave. She looks okay.....I guess.
I was walking down the hallway. I still can't figure out who confessed to her that made her so crazy.
"AAAAAAAH!" I screamed as I messed up my hair.
"Having a bad day too?" I turned around and saw Youngmin

"Hyung."
"What's wrong?" He asked me. What happened to him? Is he worried? 
"YAH! I'm not worried. It's not just like you to be pissed." He said. I guess he read my mind. What do you expect, we're twins. Boo for me.
"I don't like being your twin either."
"Stop reading my mind hyung!" I said and walked away being more pissed.

I stopped and went back to him.
"Hyung, do you know who confessed to ~~~~ -ah?" I noticed he got shocked with my question since his face was like O_o

YOUNGMIN'S POV
"Hyung, do you know who confessed to ~~~~ -ah?"
Omo~ eottoke? I don;t want to tell him I did and I got rejected. I'll be embarrased. Aish~
"Hyung!" I snapped out of it and opened my mouth to answer but I got cut.
"Hyung, was it you?" He asked tilting his head
"A-A-ani." I denied. "Wae? What's wrong?" Don't tell me he saw her crying. All my fault. I should die.
"Nothing. I saw her crying a while ago." He explained.

I knew it.
"Then she started laughing after 10 minutes." MWO?! Is she crazy?! I thought.
"MWO?! Is she crazy?!" I said it out loud.
"I KNOW! Then she started screaming and jumping saying "KYAAA~ SUNBAENIM CONFESSED. BLAH BLAH BLAH HE LIKES ME TOO BLAH BLAH BLAH"" Kwangmin explained more and imitated ~~~~ -ah's action. OMO~ wait, "LIKES ME TOO?!" S-SHE LIKES ME?!

"M-M-MWO?!" I shouted.
"HA-HA-HAHA-HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA" I started laughing and fell down on the floor rolling.
"YAH! What are you doing?! You're so embarrassing! It's funny but you're going overboard" I can't HAHAHAHAHAH hear HAHAHAHAAH Kwangmin because HAHAHAHAH of my own HAHAHAHAHA LAHAHAHAGHTEER HAHAHAHA.
"OW~ My stomach. HAHAHAHAHA" I stood up and wiped away the tear that was on my eye.
"Annyeong~ Kwangmin. See you HAHAHAHA Later. Thanks for the funny story. HAHAHAHA" I walked away while laughing. I laughed all the way to end of the hallway. I keep on slapping people on the way and saying "SHE LIKES ME TOO HAHAHAHHA *slap* HAHAHAHA"

I heard people saying "GAWD. Is this weird day? So much weird people"

KWANGMIN'S POV

My ~~~~ -ah has gone crazy, my hyung's crazy too. Eottoke? Am I next? OH NO~

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the bad update.
Kinda running out of ideas to make the story longer. LOL

Comment and subscribe ;)

Oh and, There will be a contest for the header.
Design an image for the whole story and comment the URL.
I'll pick the best one and of course make it the image for the whole story.
I could also make you the co-author if you'd like :)