Taemin's 2nd Flashback

My Girlfriend is a Puppy.

(remember, this is no one's POV :D)

"Ex-boyfriend hyung, what are you doing here? Noona isn't here." Taemin explained.
"Mwo? Where did she go?" Youngmin questioned.
"Molla~ I went inside her room and found this instead!" Taemin raised up the puppy, or should I say YOU and let you face Youngmin.
"Cute, isn't she?"

"Ne~"
"She really did buy a dog. Can't believe she used my money." Youngmin thought.
"Oh since she's not here, I better get going."

"Ex-boyfriend sshi, please stay for dinner." Your umma smiled. Youngmin had no choice but to agree.
"You can wait in Taemin's room and I'll call you guys if dinner's ready."

"Neee~" Taemin and Youngmin said.
"I'll get this..." Your umma snatched you away from Taemin.
"you can't have dogs near you, araso?" Taemin pouted and marched his way up to his room.
Youngmin just followed behind him.

----In Taemin's Room----

"Ex-boyfrie-"
"It's Youngmin." Youngmin interrupted Taemin. I guess he got irritated.
"Youngmin hyung, what happened between you and noona?" Taemin asked.
"What do you mean?" He asked as he searched around Taemin's room.
"I mean...why'd you guys break up? Noona really loves you"
Youngmin froze because of what he just heard.

"Ani, she really loves dogs." Youngmin said averting Taemin's eyes.
"Oh she does. She loves dogs more than she loves me." Taemin joked.

"But I guess that's her charm." Taemin continued.
"About what your mother said earlier, why can't you go near dog?" Youngmin laid on Taemin's head and closed his eyes. But he wasn't sleeping.
"Ah ne~ I'm allergic to fur."
"Chincha? What happens to you if you're near dogs?"
"I can't breathe. One time, my umma bought me a dog not knowing about my sickness. I played with the dog for a long time and then I can't breathe suddenly and then soon everything went black.

----FLASHBACK-----

"SAENGIL CHUKKAHAE TAEMIN-AAAH!" You shouted showing him your homemade cake.
"Omo~ Kamsahamnida Noona~" Taemin hugged you.
"Noona, where's my present?" He pouted trying to do his aegyo.
"Araso~ UMMA APPAAA~" You called them and they went down the stairs and Taemin saw his appa holding something like a leash.
"APPA! DOGGIEEEEE!" Taemin ran to the dog and patted his head.

"Is this my present?"
"Ne Taeminnnie~ You're 9 now. You can take care of a dog right?" His appa smirked and let go of the dog's leash.
The dog jumped on Taemin and his face.
"YAH! HAHAHAH STOP I- HAHAHAHA STOP! NOONA HEEELP!"
You laughed because he was too adorable.
"Araso araso. Come here Doggie-sshi!" The dog didn't listen to you but at least he stopped Taemin. The dog sat beside Taemin.

"Taeminnie, you should name him" Umma said.
"Right! uhm.........Baro?" Taemin thought out loud.
"Ani Taemin-ah, That's a name of a cute chipmunk."
"hmmm....CNU-sshi~ Yeah JOA!" Taemin confirmed.
"CNU-sshi, you're gonna be my new best friend!" He said as he hugged CNU.

Taemin played for CNU everyday. Everytime he comes home from school, he walkes him to the park despite the fact that he has a lot of homework. In that park, they would always play freesbies, fetch and Taemin would sometimes teach him some tricks.

"CNU-ah! Sit!" Taemin commanded but CNU didn't obey.
"I guess you don't like being ordered around. We're so alike. HIGH FIVE! Taemin held up his hand and CNU it.
Taemin laughed at CNU's foolishness.

After they play, they would walk home for dinner. After dinner, they would go in his room and talk about the things that happened during that day. Things like:

"CNU-ah! I found a very cute puppy this morning." Taemin said.
CNU began chasing his tail in excitement.

In short, they would do everything together, just like best friends.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bad update. Sorry :(
I'm not inspired. LOL

Sorry for making CNU a dog, personally i wanted to make Baro a dog but i suddenly remembered baro's chipmunk teeth.
don;t get me wrong, I'm a fan of B1A4 XD

Another update later ;)
Comment subscribe.