Roomates

My Girlfriend is a Puppy.

You stepped inside his gorgeous house.
"Oh, before we continue, you better not poop all over the place, ARASO?!" Youngmin glared at you.
"YA! I won't poop on the floor if you promise not to poop on your pants!" You were satisfied with your answer because you knew that Youngmin couldn't understand you.

Youngmin gave you a tour around the house.
"This is the living room, that's the kitchen..you better not eat everything in the fridge!"
"I know i know, can't even open a stupid box with these things." (You were referring to your paws)
"Let's go upstairs. Kaja" He carried you up since your tiny paws can't reach even one step.
He placed you down as soon as you reached the 2nd floor.

"We only have 2 rooms, 1 for us and 1 for the guest."
"HAHAHAH! YAH! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT!" An unfamiliar voice shouted from one of the rooms.
Youngmin started knocking on the door.
The door opened and there you saw a very handsome guy.
The guy's eyes widened.

"Yah! Youngmin-ah...." He said in a terrified voice.
"Waeyo?" Youngmin asked tilting his head.
"T-T-THAT...YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" The guy was pointing at you and screamed as he pulled Youngmin inside the room.
"MWOYA?! YAH! YOUNGMIN! JO YOUNGMIN! DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE ME HERE!" You started barking at the closed door.

"Yah! What are you doing?"
"Hyung~ There was a terrifying thing behind you!"
"Mwo?" Youngmin opened the door and searched around the hallway but just found you sitting there with puppy dog eyes. *aawww* he thought.

"There it is Hyung!" The guy pointed at you again.
"Odil?"
"THERE!" He turned Youngmin's head at your direction and Youngmin started laughing.
"YAH! That's just a dog. I brought him home." Youngmin explained.
"DOG?!" A familiar voice screamed inside the room. You peeked inside and your eyes widened.
"KWANGMIN-AH!" You ran inside the room and jumped on Kwangmin and his face.
"KWANGMIN-AH BOGOSHIPDA~"

"YAH! YAH! YAH! Get off my hyung! YAH! Hyung! Kwangminnie's getting attacked by that scary creature!" The guy started whining.
"MWO?! SCARY?!" You stopped Kwangmin and walked towards the guy and started growling at him.
"YAH! HYUUUUNG SAVE ME!" The guy jumped on Youngmin's arms for protection. But Youngmin dropped him but the guy jumped back up.

"yah! She won't bite. you called her scary that's why she acted like that." Youngmin explained.
"Chincha? She won't really bite?" The guy asked to make sure it's safe.
Youngmin juts nodded and let the guy down gently.

"Annyeong Haseyo~ I'm Min Woo. No Min Woo~"
"Omo~ He's kinda handsome when he doesn't act all scared. Annyeong. I'm Chichi~" you introduced yourself. (but he can't understand you 'cause you're a dog)
"Hyung, what's her name?" He asked Youngmin.
"Chichi" Minwoo smiled at you. you can still sense that he's still kind of afraid of you.
"He'll come by sometime." You thought to yourself.

"Oh, by the way, Chichi. Since there's only three of us here and we have 4 beds, you can stay on the bed beside Minwoo's. The top bunks are mine and Kwangmin." Youngmin explained.
Kwangmin heard his twin and ran towards you. He started throwing you in the air in excitement.

"MWOOOOOOOOOOOOO?! I'm roomming with guys?! Can't you just give me the guest room?!" You thought.
You glanced at them one more time andfound them smiling at you.
"I can't believe these weirdos are my roommates..." You sighed as Kwangmin throws you in the air.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JaeHyun isn't appearing?
Mian, maybe on the next chapter XD
I'm just writing without thinking =))

NO MINWOO'S CAMEO.
I wonder what's his role. I don't know either. LOL XD
you can give me suggestions tho ;)

C&S :)