Lee Jae Hyun

My Girlfriend is a Puppy.

Minwoo, Kwangmin and Youngmin are in the living room watching Harry Potter 7 Part 2, while you're just lying on the floor sleeping when someone rang the doorbell.

Youngmin paused the movie and stood up to see who it is.
"Pizza delivery!" The pizza delivery guy said.
"Oh, ne~ Kamsahamnida." Youngmin paid and closed the door as the delivery guy left.
"Hmm. He looks familiar..." Youngmin just stood there trying to figure out where have he seen him.
"YAH! Hyung! Palli~ I wanna watch now!" Minwoo yelled. It was so loud the it woke me up. I turned my head to Youngmin and noticed he's thinking really deep.
"...Ah. ne~" Youngmin snapped out of it and walked slowly to the living room.
"PIZZA!" Minwoo and Kwangmin said at the same time. Kwangmin and Minwoo were eating happily but Youngmin just stared into space.
"What's wrong with him?" You thought. "Oh well, not my problem" You were still bitter because of the break up.

That night, Minwoo, Kwangmin and Youngmin slept on the couch. Youngmin rested his head on Minwoo's shoulder and Minwoo's head rested on Youngmin's head. While kwangmin has his head on Youngmin's lap.
"I'm starting these guys are gay." You said to yourself as you walked to the kitchen. "They didn't even bother to feed me" 

You were trying to open the fridge but failed when suddeny it opened by itself.
"M-mwoya?" you said in shock
"YAH!" You heard a voice behind you but when you turned around no one was there.
"YAAAH!" The voice started yelling.
"G-g-ghost?!" You thought.
"YAH! I'm not a ghost you stupid dog!" A male figure suddenly appeared in front of you.
"KYAAAAAAAAAA! DUGUYA!" You started barking in fear.
"Y-ya-yah! Shut up!" He cupped your mouth to make you shut up. You started grumbling non-sense. And when you finally calmed down, he released you.
"D-dugusaeyo?" You asked.
"Annyeong~ Lee Jae Hyun-imnida." He introduced himself.
"What are you doing? What do you want?....Chankaman, you can understand me?"
"I'm here to tell you something. And yes I can understand you."
"How?"
"I made you become like this" He grinned.
Your eyes widened and syou started screaming again. He cupped your mouth like last time to shut you up.
"What do you mean?" You asked him with puppy dog eyes.

--FLASHBACK--

"I WISH YOU JUST BECOME A DOG AND MY !" Youngmin shouted as he kicked a rock which hit Jae Hyun.

--END OF FLASHBACK--

"I got mad and this happened. Mian." He bowed asking you for forgiveness.
"HE WISHED WHO TO BECOME WHAT AND HIS WHAT?!"
"He wished you to become a dog and his-"
"Ara ara, don't have to repeat it again." You cut him off.
"So, what are you?" You suddenly asked him.
"Let's just say...I'm a wizard." He winked at you but you stared at him like O_O
"..then how do I turn back to normal?"
"You have to fulfill his wish."
"MWORAGO?! I'M GONNA HIS SDKFLFKLDFAS TO TURN BACK TO NORMAL?!" You started panicking and burst out laughing.
"YAH! Wae?!"
"I was just kdding. Actually, you can turn back to normal after a week without getting mad at the wisher, which is that guy. but since you yelled at him a while ago...you'll have another week." He explained.
"Mwo? I didn't even yell at him."
"Yes you did."

--FLASHBACK--

"MWOYA?! YAH! YOUNGMIN! JO YOUNGMIN! DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE ME HERE!" You started barking at the closed door.

--END OF FLASHBACK--

"Oh...wow this ." You pouted and sat.
"Chichi, what are you doing there? You're so noisy. You woke us up. Are you trying to steal food?!" Minwoo enetered the kitchen.
"It's because...Jae Hyun ajhu- yah, where did he go?" You searched for Jae Hyun everywhere but he's no where to be found. Minwoo thought you were looking for food.
"Araso, Here, you haven't eaten dinner right." He placed a bowl of doggie food on the floor and beside it was your water.
"Eat up."

"This Minwoo guy isn't half bad." You thought. "But I wonder where Ja Hyun Ajhusshi went."

------------------------------------------------

HIHI Jae Hyun's here XD
Sorry if i haven't updated last night. I was watching Heartstrings :P

I'll be off for a while, gonna submit my college application forms so yeah.
Update again later...i think.

C&S.