The truth

My Girlfriend is a Puppy.

"Fine! It's not like we're really going out." You said and rolled your eyes.
"YES! Another girl do-" Jae hyun realized what he was saying and covered his mouth.
"Mwo?! Another girl? Don't tell me you turn girls into a dog just to make them go out with you. Are you a player or something?" You yelled.
Jaehyun quickly snapped his fingers and light flashed.
"When you wake up tomorrow, everything's gonna turn back to normal for you. Annyeong" Jaehyun quickly explained and left immediately.
"Aish~ I can't beliee he's a player." You hissed and went up to the room again to sleep.
You were approaching the bedroom when heard someone was talking inside.

"Kwangmin-ah"
"Ne?"
"Would it be okay if I get back together with ~~~~?" Youngmin asked. Kwangmin couldn't think of any response.
"Ani~ I'll ask her to go out with me." Kwangmin thought.
"Why are you asking me? I have nothing to do with the both of you." Kwangmin responded coldly.
"No i mean, isn;t it embarrassing to ask your ex-girlfriend again?"
"Ani~ If you really love her then you shouldn;t care about being embarrassed." Kwangmin advised.
"But what if-"
"AISH~ Go ask someone else!"
"Thanks for the advise bro~" Youngmin said sarcasticly.

Kwangmin stormed off the room and found you listening from outside. He carried you down the stairs and placed down the kitchen floor as he cook breakfast.
"DSLKDLSMSLFMSLJKEOSDKSALD" Kwangminh started grumbling to himself.
"Yah! Chichi!" I got startled when he suddenly called my name. I tilted my head asking him what's wrong?
"Don't you think it's stupid that me and Youngmin likes the same girl?" Kwangmin asked angrily.
"Mwo?! the same...girl?" I asked.
"Moreover, he asked me for advice in asking her out once again." 
"Once again? ME?! YOU BOTH LIKE ME?!"
"Aish~ ~~~~ is just so cute. AAAAH! MOLLA!" Kwangmin messed up his head and went back to cooking.

"You also like ~~~~-ah?" A voice suddenly appeared. Both of us turned around to see who it was.
"Youngmin-ah" Kwangmin said.
"Wae? Scared that i heard eerything?" Youngmin approached Kwangmin with a blank face. Kwangmin lowered his head.
"Are you know planning to steal ~~~~ from me?!" Youngmin raised his voice. Kwangmin couldn't respond and just turned around.
"YAH! DON'T IGNORE MY QUESTION YOU STEALER!" Youngmin pulled Kwangmin's shoulder to face him.
"M-mianhae...h-hyung." Kwangmin started shredding tears.
"First you stole umma's attention then my stuff and now my girl?!" Youngmin's tears started to fall.

"What's this atmosphere...." you thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Another boring update.
Lost a subscriber :( Awww.
HIHI IT's okay.

Anyway, gonna update tomorrow. gonna finish watching heartstrings and study for the entrance exam ;)

Sorry I won;t be able to update 2 chapters like I always do. I hae to study for the entrace exams next week and the week after that. Gawd, being a senior :|


C&S