Alone time with Kwangmin...Oh nevermind.

My Girlfriend is a Puppy.

Your eyes were still wide open when Minwoo finally released you.
"Noona, you okay?" Minwoo stared at you confused.

"I'm going to the bathroom" youngmin said. He just can't take the awkwardness in that place. Moreover, his heart nearly broke when he saw what Minwoo did to you.
"Oh. I-i'm going to head....home. BYE!" You quickly turned around and walked the opposite way.
"~~~~ -ah! I'm coming with you!" Minwoo ran after you but he was stopped by a pair of hands on his shoulders.
"No you won't. i will" Kwangmin walked away leaving a dumbstrucked Minwoo on the lawn.
"What's with you people?" Minwoo asked himself and scratched the back of his head and he head back to the house.

You were really surprised back there. You speed walked back to your house but Kwangmin catched up to you.
"~~~~ -ah! Slow down!" Kwangmin shouted.
"LEAVE ME ALONE!" You yelled back.
"I Know! You're going home right?" Kwangmin asked.
"NE! SO DON'T BOTHER ME!"
"Well, sorry, but you're actually going the wrong way."
You stopped when you heard what Kwangmin said. You felt so embarrassed and turned around. Kwangmin noticed your blushing cheeks and he chuckled

"What now?" You glared at him signaling him to stop chuckling.
"Wanna go for a walk?"
"......"
"C'mon it'll help you calm down." Kwangmin winked at you.

Both of you strolled down the park.
You sat on the swing and he sat beside you.
Memories of you and Youngmin in this park started to play.

---FLASHBACK---

 

"ARF ARF" Aigoo cute little puppppy. You played with it until OPPA arrives.

"There's not a time that I can't see you playing with a puppy" You suddenty heard a voice from behind. You turned around and saw Youngmin behind, chuckling. You felt your cheeks blush. "OMO~ Here it goes." You thought.

"Oppa, look! I found cute little stray puppy." You said raising the puppy to his face.
"You always say that ~~~~ -ah. OH! You called me Oppa!" He said pointing at you.

You blushed again and instructed him to sit next to you.
"Oppa.."You started and putting the puppy on your lap.
"Ne?"
"Oppa, I think I want to accept your confession" you said while looking down. You were blushing madly.
"Ara." He said. You turned my head to face him and gave him the HOW-THE-HELL-LOOK.
"M-M-MWO?! How?!"You asked him.
"Kwangmin told me that you were screaming and shouting "HE LIKES ME TOO BLAH BLAH" He said imitating you. 
"Kwangminnie heard me?" You whispered to myself.
"Yup." You assumed that he heard you.

He suddenly leaned to myou and tried to kiss you. you closed your eyes to be ready.
"Omo, he's gonna kiss me kdjaskldjskdjakdjka" You thought.

---END OF FLASHBACK---

You sighed depressingly. Kwangmin heard you and asked what's wrong.
"Nothing." You lied.
"It's about Youngmin hyung right?" You looked at him confused.
"You know, there's still a lot of guys out there." He looked at you and smiled his sweetest smile.
"...yeah. I guess." 
"Don't be down. You will meet the right guy for you. If you're lucky enough, that guy might just be sitting right next to you." You looked at him and remembered what he told you when you were still a dog.
"Tch. Are you talking about yourself now?" You teased, acting like you didn'y know anything.
"No i'm not. I really like you ~~~~ -ah." Kwangmin thought.
"That was just an old saying." Kwangmin winked.

You both chuckled.
Kwangmin noticed a nearby store at the other end of the street.
"Wait for me here." Kwangmin ran and left you without letting you ask where he went.
After 5 minutes, he went back, panting.
"Where did you go? And why are you so out of breath?" You asked him.
"I went ot the store to buy toys." Kwangmin grinned.
"Mwoya? You're a child, Kwangminnie, you know that?" You laughed at his childishness.
"Here. For you!" Kwangmin handed you a water gun but you were pretty dense on what to do with it. you just stared at the gun when Kwangmin suddenly sprayed you water.

"YAH!" You yelled at him.
"Wae?" Kwangmin whined.
"NO FAIR!" You said and started spraying him some water too.
Both of you were soaked but you guys didn't care and just chased each other around the park. You were having so much fun thanks to Kwangmin.

While both of you were busy playing, Someone was looking at the both of you from the sidewalk.
"Kwangmin, I won't let you win." Youngmin closed his fists with anger and walked away.

You and Kwangmin sat down on the bench, panting.
You looked at each other and started laughing like idiots.
"I haven't laugh like this since Taemin spilled his Banana milk on his pants." You said.
"How long was that?"
"9 years ago."
Kwangmin laughes so hard that he fell on your lap. You got shocked. You stared at his laughing face and started laughing again.
"What are you doing?" Both of you looked up wiping you happy tears away.
"Jae Hyun?" You saw Jae hyun staring at both of you with crossed arms.
"What are you doing here?" You said with a cold expression.
"Who's he?" Kwangmin sat up and furrowed his eyebrows.
"A stranger." You said coldly.
"Ani~ I'm her date." Jae Hyun smirked.
"MWO?!" You and Kwangmin yelled at the same time.
Jae Hyun just nodded and you noticed that Kwangmin was really angry.
"Kwangmin-ah. He's not-" You got cut off when Jae Hyun suddenly held you wrists and pulled you beside him.
"Don't you dare cheat on me!" Jaehyun said but you ignored him by turning your head away.
"..or i'll turn you back into a dog." He whispered to you.
Your eyes widened.  "Araso, let's go. Annyeong Kwangminnie, Let's continue next time." You walked away with Jae Hyun leaing a dumbstrucked and soaked Kwangmin. Kwangmin felt like he just got stood up by his girlfriend. "It's okay Kwangmin, she's not your girlfriend." He thought to himself as he walked home feleing depressed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do you guys like this chapter?
HIHIHI.
I wonder what will happen next?

OMG GUYS! WANNA SPAAAAAZ?! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6TwzSGYycM&feature=share
S
UJU'S MR. SIMPLE IS OUT. OMG FJLSAJDFASLJDLASJDLWJELMDLASDJKLASKEWLKE
Eunhyuk just killed me. OMG

Anyways....
C&S ;)