LIVE WHERE?!

My Girlfriend is a Puppy.

One night, Taemin and CNU were playing in his room. They were playing tag. Taemin was "it" so he started chasing CNU around.
CNU ran all over the place around and around until he accidentally hit Sulli's picture frame (*Taemin wasn't dating Sulli at this time. He just had a big big big crush on her and became her big big big stalker XD*)

"YAH! CNU-AH! I TOLD YOU TO BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU'RE RUNNING AROUND!" Taemin scolded his own dog.
CNU whined and lied down with his head down. He stared at Taemin with puppy dog eyes trying to apologize, hoping for Taemin to forgive him. Taemin can't help it and just forgave him.
"Araso, it was an accident. But next time be careful araso?" Taemin said in a calm voice.
"WOOF!" CNU responded.
"CNU-ah, look at Sulli~ Isn't she pretty?" Taemin said when he picked up Sulli's photo and showed it to CNU. CNU whined and lowered his head down again.
"MWOYA CNU, don't tell me you're jealous?" Taemin teased.

"TAEMIN! Are you sleeping?  You still have school tomorrow!" Umma yelled from the kitchen.
"Omo~ CNU-ah, the queenka of this house has been summoned! Better do what she tells us." Taemin joked.
"YAH! Taeminnie, I heard that. I'm gonna tell umma! UMAAAA!" You yelled trying to tease your own little dongsaeng.
"Aish~ Ignore her. Kaja, let's go to sleep." Taemin said to CNU.

CNU lied on the bed and Taemin used CNU's body as his pillow.
"Goodnight CNU-ah" And soon, they drifted into sleep.

---next morning---

"Taemin-ah. Wake up. It's time for school. You're gonna be late." you said in calm voice as you knocked on Taemin's door.
"Taeminnie~ Don't make me go in there." But there was still no response.
"TAEMIN-AH!" You were literally banging on his door and burst the door open to see what's going on.

When you entered Taemin's room, you saw a boy sweating, struggling for air.
"Taemin-ah! Mwoya? Stop that. You're gonna be late~" You chuckled. But soon you realized that Taemin wasn't joking around.
"YAH! Taemin-ah! WHAT'S WRONG?! TAEMINNIE! UMMAA~ APAA~" You yelled as you called your parents for help.

"No-----nooona---e-e-e-e-aaaii--rr. N-ooo-n-a~ I-c-c-a-nt.. (Noona, air. Noona I can't...)" Taemin struggled.
Your umma quickly dialed the hospital number to call for an ambulance.
After 5 minutes, the ambulance finally arrived.

Soon, they reached the hospital but Taemin's conditions got worse.
They placed him on a stretcher and pushed him inside the emergency room.
The three of you (you, umma, appa) keep on pacing back and forth outside the ER.
After hours of waiting, the doctor finally came out.

"Doctor? Anything?" Your umma asked very worried.
"Ne~ He's doing fine. He has asthma. Don't you know?" The doctor asked.
"Aniyo~ How can that be? Me and yeobo doesn't have asthma, from who did he inherit asthma?" Appa asked.
"Mollayo~ Don't worry we'll try to look on that. But you can also get asthma from inhaling fur too much. Has he played with a dog or anything that has fur for a long time?" The doctor asked trying to solve the problem.
"Ne~ We bought him a dog." You explained.
"I think that could be the reason. If you'll excuse me, I'll be right back" The doctor said as he left.
"Ne~ Kamsahamnida~"

"Umma, we can't keep CNU, can we? Eottokajji?" You asked very worried.
"Mollayo~ But we have to think of a solution before Taeminnie wakes up"
"Ne~"

---1 week later---

Taemin has been discharged from the hospital and is very excited to see CNU. But when he came inside the house, he can't find him anywhere.
"Umma, CNU eodiya?" Taemin asked with puppy dog eyes.
"...umma, we have to tell him the truth." You whispered to your umma.
"Ne~ Ara. Taeminnie, we gave CNU to the shelter." Your umma explained.
"MWO?! WAEYO??!??!?!" Taemin started throwing tantrums.
"Taeminnie calm down. It's for your own good!" You said trying to calm him down.
"FOR MY OWN GOOD?! I'D RATHER DIE THAN LOSING MY BEST FRIEND! HE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO LISTENED TO MY PROBLEMS! HE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO MAKES ME HAPPY WHEN I'M DOWN. YOU GUYS TAKE AWAY EVERYTHING FROM ME! AISH~" Taemin yelled and locked himself in his room.

You followed him and knocked on his door lightly.
"GO AWAY!" Taemin yelled.
"Taeminnie, ireojima~ uh?" You said trying to calm him down. but you got no response.
"Taemin-ah, don't worry, I'll be your best friend from now own. I'll listen to your stories, uh? Please don't be like this."
Taemin opened the door slowly just enough for you too see his face.
"Chinja?" Taemin questioned you.
You nodded and gave him a hug.
"Don't worry, I'll stay by your side araso?"
You felt his head nod and smiled.

---END OF FLASHBACK---

"..that's why Noona began loving dogs. Everytime she sees one, she thinks of CNU and me." Taemin explained
"Oh, that's harsh....I should've understood her. I shouldn't have broken up with her." Youngmin said in a sad voice.

(in the kitchen)
"Chichi-ah (that's your doggie name XD), please be a dear and call those boys for dinner" You umma commanded you.
Of course you understood her.
You ran up the stair with your doggie paws and heard something from Taemin's room.
"....I should've understood her. I shouldn't have broken up with her."

You got shocked when you heard Youngmin said this. "Youngminnie, you still love me don't you." Your eyes began to water (yes dogs cry) when Taemin suddenly saw you sitting outside his room.

"Oh? Chichi, is dinner ready?" Taemin asked you.
"WOOF!" You answered.

---in the dinner table---

"Taemin, remember, we can't keep chichi long. remember what-"
"Ne~ I have an idea!" Taemin cut off his own mother.
Your appa, umma, you and even Youngmin stared at Taemin waiting for an answer.
"Ex-boy- I mean Youngmin hyung can keep her!" Taemin said with a bright smile.

"MWO?!" You stopped eating your doggie food (you find it delicous XD) and looked up to Taemin with a O_O expression.

"Can you really Youngmin-sshi?" Appa questioned Youngmin.
"I guess, my brother wouldn't mi-" 
"YAAAAY! It's settled then, chichi will stay in Hyung's house~" Taemin didn't let Young finish his sentence because of his excitement.
"Chichi-ah! You have a home!" Taemin lifted you up and spun you around.

"ANIYAAA~ SHIREO! TAEMINNIE! SHIREO! YAAAAH! DON'T LET ME STAY IN HIS HOUSE!" You wanted to shout at your dongsaeng but all the came out from your mouth was barking.
"KEKEKE~ You like it that much?" Taemin thought you're barking because you like it.
"ANIYOOOOOOOO~"

After dinner, Taemin gave you to Youngmin and waved goodbye.
"YAH YAH YAH! TAEMIN NO~~~ TAKE ME BACK! YAH! TAEMINNIE!" You wanted to get off of Youngmin's arms but his grip was strong (he was trying not to drop you XD)

"Thank you for dinner. It was delicous" Youngmin said politely and bowed.
"Ne~ Have a safe trip home~" Umma said wand waved.

"YAH! UMMA! HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMO~ What will happen to you in Jo twins House?!
kekekkekekkekeke

Last update for today. :D
This is what I'm reading now.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/45925/43/first-love-boyfriendband

Read it araso? kekeke. It's nice.
But you can't forget my story :(

Too much Taemin going on, right?
Don't worry I think this will the past chapters are only meant for Taemin.
The next ones will be the Jo Twins :)
And don't forget about Lee JaeHyun okay?
You're still curious about him right? HIHI. Don't worry he'll show up.

hihi. comment and subscribe :)