Jae Hyun's Date

My Girlfriend is a Puppy.

"YAH! WAKE UP YOU $#$!@ SLEEPY HEAD!" You fell down on your bed whne someone shouted at your ears. You turned your head aruond to see who it was.

"YAH! Can I get some privacy here?! I'm sleeping, can't you see?!" You yelled at him.
"Who sleeps until 1pm in the afternoon?!" Jaehyun yelled back and started dragging you out of the house. Your family went out and left you there in the house alone since they didn't want to wake you up.

"YA YA YA! Where are we going?! I'm not even dressed yet!" You argued trying to get away from his grip. But he held you tightly that you can;t break lose.
Jae Hyun stopped and glared at you. You got startled from his sudden actions and he quickly snapped his fingers. Your clothes suddenly changed into a yellow mini dress and your hair was curled.

(Your outfit but NOT your hair. LOL A more formal hairstyle is what you're wearing ;))

"MWOYA?! Ish, please stop doing that in public. It's...weird." You roled your eyes and walked away. He chuckled and caught up to you.
"Where are we going anyways?" You asked once again.
"To the art museum."
"MWO? WAE?! I don;t even like art." You pouted.
"Youngmin's gonna be there." He said.
"CHINCHA?! Then I'm out!" You turned around and tried to run away.
"..with a date." You stopped and looked down on your feet. "He has...a...date?" You thought to yourself.
"d-dugu?"
"You really wanna know?" You looked at him with watery eyes and slightly nodded. He walked closer to you and leaned in closer to your ears and whispered "Sunny" Your eyes widened with the thought of your ex boyfriend and your best friend in the whole wide world are dating.

"I-I Don't believe you." You glared at him and suddenly a tear fell from your eyes.
"Well, you don;t know that. You can only know if you come with me." He held up the two museum tickets in your face and wiped your tears with his thumb. You had no choice but nodded.

You guys arrived outside the museum. You stopped and sighed. Jae Hyun held your hands and you tried to release your hands away from his but he held your tightly.

"Don't worry, he'll come by sometime." He said. You were confused at first but then something hit you in the head.
"Jae Hyun-sshi, why are you doing this for me?" You asked.
"I'm not." He said bluntly.
"Then why...."
"It's for me too." He interrupted you and dragged you in.

You stared at him for the long time and keep asking him what does he mean by that. But he keeps ignoring you and he keeps on changing the topics. After hours of asking and ignoring, you got annoyed and smacked his head with your purse. (a/n A very HARD purse XD)
"OUCH! What was that for?!" He whispered loudly. (a/n you know like you're whispering and shouting at the same time. :)))
"That's for ignoring me." You smirked and crossed your arms.
"Fine fine, i'll tell you. You see, 2 years ago, Sunny was my classmate in her other school. We got close and became best friends. I asked her out but she dumped me after 1 week. She didn't tell me the reason. So now I wanna know why she did that to me." Jae Hyun explained.
You got quiet after he told you his story. You were deep in thought.

"I know why....." You said under your voice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm super super super sorry for not updating.
DFSJALDSJALA We will have our monthly tests next week and I still have another Entrance exam to attend to on Sunday. I feel so sorry for not updating more often. PLEASE FORGIVE ME~

Sorry for a very bad update, I really don't know what else to write XD
Please help me and give some kinds of suggestions. :))

NP: Super Junior - Superman

Currently addicted to this song hihihihi. KYUMIN :">

C&S