Everything's back to normal...I think.

My Girlfriend is a Puppy.

The twins were just staring at each other for the whole time. 
"I can't take this atmosphere. Can someone please talk already. I'm getting confused." You thought.

"HYUNG! Begupaaaa~" Minwoo came in suddenly. But the twins didn't look away. Minwoo turned to you and asked you what happened. You walked towards Minwoo and looked at him. Minwoo lifted you up.
"Yah. Youngminnie, kwangminnie, you're scaring Chichi. Look!" Minwoo placed you infront of Youngmin's face. So close that when you're not a dog, Youngmin and you might kiss.

"Get out." Youngmin said in a low voice.
"Ah Wae? Bagupa~" Minwoo whined.
"Get out." Kwangmin imitated Youngmin.
"SHIRO!" Minwoo said.
"GET OUT!" The twins yelled at the same time.

Minwoo turned around and left the room. Now the twins were left alone.
"Since when?" youngmin finally broke the silence.
"Mwo?"
"Since when did you have feelings for her?"
"Ever since grade school." Kwangmin said honestly.
"since that long?"
"Ne~ So that's proves that i'm not the one stealing her." Kwangmin glared at his own hyung.
"Mwo?!" Youngmin was surprised because of Kwangmin's response.
"I was first, so you're the one who has to back off!" Kwangmin said.
"YAH! JO KWANGMIN!"
Kwangmin ignored his brother and left the room.

That night, Kwangmin slept in the room with Minwoo and Youngmin slept in the guest room.
You sneaked out the house and went back to your home then straight to your bed.
"Tomorrow, will be back to normal." you thought

that morning, you woke and your back hurts.
"Aigoooo~"
You noticed that you can see fingers and toes and hair.
"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~" You shouted in joy.
"Oh? Noona! When did you come back?" Taemin opened the door excitedly.
"Oh? Just...last night...I was...sleeping over in Sunny's house." You grinned.
"Chincha? Why didn't you contact us?" Taemin pouted.
"Mianhae~ I thought I told you guys already." You lied.
"Oh ne~ Come down after you finish washing up."
"Neee~" You gave him your best eye smile.
Taemin closed the door and you sighed in relief.
"that was close."

You got up to go to the bathroom when you noticed a paper on your desk.
"Mwoya?" You asked yourself.
You opened the letter and it read:
"Annyeong Chichi, or should I say ~~~~, Don't forget our date ;) I'll pick you up tomorrow at 8. Annyeong
-Jae Hyun"
"Aiiish~ I forgot." You hissed and went staright to the bathroom.

After you got ready, you went down and ate your breakfast. Your parents didn't ask you questions because Taemin already explained everything to them. After breakfast, you walked to school.
As you enter your classroom, you noticed that everyone was whispering and looking at you.
"She's the one who Youngmin oppa dumped right? No wonder she's been absent." You heard one girl said.
"Ey, she's not even pretty, that's whey they broke up. Oppa's just embarrassed being with her." You heard another.

You can't take their bullying and ran out the school garden. you just stayed there spaced out. You cut classes and just stayed there until school's over. You walked home lifelessly. When you were about to exit the school's gate, you heard someone talking behind you.
"I wonder what happened to the twins. They didn't show up today. I miss Youngmin oppa~"
"Ne~ I wonder if they went back to the US"

You were schocked when you heard them gossiping. You ran to the Twin's home.
"I wonder if they killed each other. Eottoke?" You thought to yourself.

You opened the door of their house and saw them laughing and playing together with Minwoo.
"Mwoya?" You whispered to yourself.

Minwoo saw you and approached you.
"Oh? We have a visitor? Can't you knock?"
Youngmin turned around and saw you. Kwangmin noticed that his brother was just staring at the door and he also turned his head around.

"~~~~ -ah?" They said at the same time.
"Oh? You guys know her?" Minwoo asked.
"Ne~ She's our....friend." Youngmin explained.

Your heart broke when Youngmin introduced you as his FRIEND.
"Oh chincha? If you're hyung's friend then you're my friend." Minwoo said. You smiled at him and he blushed.
"Noona is really pretty." Minwoo said and suddenly hugged you.
You, Youngmin and Kwangmin widened your eyes because of what Minwoo did. You froze in Minwoo's arm and can;t move.
"I think being a dog around here is better." You thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL Lame chapter.
I thinkk I'm gonna end this story. I dunno how, but I'm seriously running out of ideas :))

C&S