Too much awkwardness going on

My Girlfriend is a Puppy.

~~~~'s POV

After classes, Youngmin invited me to a date. Our FIRST date.
"HIHIHIH Just thinking about it makes me blush" I thought.

We were walking in silence. Oh God this is so awkward. Just imagine, having a best friend who you looked up to as a brother then you're suddenly dating him. How awkward, right?

"~~~~ -ah, where'd you wanna eat?" I got startled.
"Huh?" I asked confused.
"Restaurant, pick one" He pointed at the street where there are a lot of restaurants. Oh? When did we get here?
"Uhh, anything would be fine." I smiled at him.
"Okay! Let's go!" He grabbed my hand and dragged me to a pasta house. 

"Order anything you like" He instructed me as he gave me the menu.
"Chinja? Okay~ I want this and this and this and this." I grinned and did my aegyo.
"Yah! Kyeopta! Can you finish them all?" He asked.
I nodded and he called the waiter and made the order.

"What would you like to order sir?" Asked the waiter.
"Oh! The waiter's kinda handsome. I wonder what's his name...hmm..." I thought in my head.
"Oh! It's Jonghyun. Good thing he had a nametag" I thought.

I saw Youngmin glaring at me and the he started glaring at the waiter too. Oops
"Mian." I mouthed to him.

"I want to order this and this and this and this and this and this. got it?" Youngmin told the handsome waiter.
"Come again sir?" I guess Youngmin's sitll jealous kekekeke.
"I said this and this and this and this and this. GOD! Service here !" Youngmin finally exploded.
The waiter looked so schocked. He apologized again and again.

"YAH! Jo Youngmin! Be nice!" I said eyeing him.
He just sat back and crossed his arms as he pouted.
I chuckled a little.
"Mianhae, We'll just order 2 plates of carbonara and 2 waters" I said to the handsome waiter.
"Araso, your order will be ready in 10 minutes." He said and smiled as he left us.

"YAH! What's your problem?" I asked youngmin in a low voice.
"You were checking him out!" He whined like a baby.
"Is that all? Aigoooo~ you get jealous easily oppa~" I pinched his cheeks but he turned his face.
"Yah! Don't be mad! You're the on I'm dating right? You're the one I like right?" Oh god I can't believe I said that just to comfort him. I saw him blush and smiled to me.
"Komawo ~~~~ -ah" He said while grabbing my hand and kissed it.

After 10 minutes, the food finally arrived.
"MASHTAAA~ Komawo Jonghyun-ajhussi" I said and he smiled.
I felt Youngmin squeezed my hand. Aigoo, this kid can be jealous easily. Too cute to resist. Might as well, wink at him.
*wink* "Don't worry" I mouthed to him.

While eating there was a long awkward silence. When can this awkwardness go away?
After eating he walked me home.

"Oppa, Thanks for today. I had fun" I smiled at him.
"Yeah, say that to JONGHYUN-AJHUSSHI"
"Aish, are you still mad? I asked him tilting my head.
"..........."
Aigoo, Youngmin can be cute sometimes. Hmm..How can I make it up to him? Ah! I know.
I leaned in closer. He turned his face to me because I became quiet suddenly. I got shocked because his lips were just 2 inches away from mine. He leaned in to kiss me. Our lips finally met. He kissed me passionately and I kissed him back. Can this get anymore romantic?

"NOONA~ YOU'RE HO-" Taemin went out the front door and quickly covered his eyes.
"MY EYES!" He said running back inside the house.
I realeased the kiss and looked at the scared Taemin and looked back at Youngmin. We started to crack up because of Taeminnie's innocent side.

We stopped and he cleared his throat. God it became awkward again.
"~~~~ -ah Go back inside. Sleep well. Goodnight" He said as he kissed my cheek.
"Ne~" I responded.

KWANGMIN'S POV

I was walking home from school because I had to do extra work. Curse that teacher. AISH. I'm so tired. Oh? What's this?

Y-YOUNGMIN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ~~~~ -ah?!
I can't believe I have to witness your lovey-dovey scene.
I can feel that my heart just broke into a million pieces. 

"MY EYES!" I heard a shout from ~~~~'s home. I'm guessing it's her brother.
They broke the kiss. Better thank that dongsaeng of hers later. If I witness that kiss for a second more, I could punch my brother.

Why does it hurt so much?!
"Hyung, please take good care of her" I thought and walked home crying.

 

----------------------------------------------------

Sorry for a boring chapter.
Yes that's SHINee's Jonghyun.
Kinda remembered his role in Replay Japanese version XD

Please comment and subscribe :)