Y-You~ wanna be who's what?!

My Girlfriend is a Puppy.

"f(x)=6x-3/78x+0.....Yuri-ah, please answer this question" the teacher called Yuri, our top student in class. I envy Yuri, she's so talented, pretty and smart plus she's a queenka. Why didn't God make me like her?

Anyways, I'm getting bored. Let the bell ring please? I hate math. If I stay here another minute I'm gonna throw a tantrum.
*ring ring* FINALLY! 

"Okay class, remember you have an assignment due tomor- YAH! ~~~~! COME BACK HERE! I'M NOT YET FINISH!" the whole class laughed as I ran through the door. I don't wanna listen to that voice anymore. It's so irritating. AISH~ 

I went to the cafteria to buy my lunch. I looked for my money inside my pocket.
"Oh here it is" I pulled it out and saw it wasn't money. It was a piece of paper.
"OMOMOMOMOMO~ I forgot. AISH~" I ran 3 floors up. When I finally arrived, I saw a guy's back leaning on the wall bar (haha. don't know how to describe it)

"Excuse me, uh, were you-" I wanted to ask him if he was the one who left the note in my locker, but I got cut when the guy turned around.
"Oh?!" I said when I saw Youngmin-sunbae. FJASDLJSLAJ SUNBAENIM?! I said in my head.
"Sunbae-nim?!" Oops, i guess I said it out loud.

"Annyeong ~~~~ -ah. Thank you for coming" He sang then smiled.
I felt my cheeks become hotter. Am I...blushing? uhhh..to tell you a secret, I had a crush on him since middle school. He always treat me like a little sister so I feel protected and little that I know, I fell in love with him.
"A-A-nnyeong, s-sunbaenim" I bowed to him.
He glanced at my hand and saw that I was holding a paper. "Oh~ I guess you got my note." He chuckled.
"You left this in my locker, sunbae?"
"Ne~ Thank you for coming." We smiled at each other. He lead to the bench to sit down. There was a long awkward silence...I need to break this awkwardness.
"S-sunbaenim, why'd you want to meet me? I asked.

YOUNGMIN'S POV

I was getting nervous. She's late. I know she hates being late. What if she won't come at all? eottoke?!
""Excuse me, uh, were you-" I turned around as soon as i heard a voice. "SUNBAENIM?!"

Omo~ She's here. Waaaah. I really thought she wouldn't come. Be cool Jo youngmin, be cool.
"Annyeong ~~~~ -ah. Thank you for coming" I said while smiling

Omo~ She's blushing. Aigoo, kyeoptaaa. Whenever I see her she blushes. Am I that handsome? kekeke~ Anyways, just so you know, I'm protective towards her 'cause she's cute. I want her to be my sister. I want her to be my girlfriend.
"A-A-nnyeong, s-sunbaenim" she  bowed to me.
I noticed that she was holding a paper in her hand. kekeke. I thought she only knows how to hold a puppy.  "Oh~ I guess you got my note." I chuckled.
"You left this in my locker, sunbae?"
"Ne~ Thank you for coming." We smiled at each other. I led her to a bench so we can sit. I can't speak, Why can't I speak? Don't tell me I'm actually nervous. This is the first time I got nervous around her. I opened my mouth to speak but she beat to it.
"S-sunbaenim, why'd you want to meet me? She asked me.

"........" I sighed.
"Sunbae?" She called me while waving her hand in my face. I grabbed her hand and look her into the eyes. I can tell she's startled. Haha. So cute.
"...call me oppa." Her face was like O_O I wanna laugh but I need to maintain this seriousness.
"M-Mwo? Wae?" She asked.

I took a deep breath and got the courage to tell her that...
"~~~~ -ah. Saranghae, Would you be my girlfriend?" I took her hands and stared into her eyes while I wait for her reply.
"M-MWORAGOYO?!" She screamed and stoop up. OMO~ Is she gonna reject me?
"You don't wanna?" I pouted.
".....Molla." She let go of my hand and ran away.

"I guess i got rejected." I sat and facepalm myself.

~~~~'S POV

"EOTTOKE?! My long time crush suddenly confessed to me. EOTTOKE EOTTOKE EOTTOKE?!" I said to myself.
I ran away and hid somewhere.
"~~~~ -ah?" I heard a voice. I lifted up my head and saw my best friend.
"Kwangmin-ah" My voice cracked.
"omo~ Wae?! Why are you crying? ULJIMAAAA~" Said kwangmin.
I smiled because of his aegyo. Wait....
"Why am I what you said?" I asked.
"....crying. Wae?" he asked the second time.
I'm crying? Why am I crying?
"Molla. Please leave me alone? just for now?" I said without thinking.
"Araso" He said.

EOTTOKEEEEEE?!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Youngmin finally confessed. Omo~
Please comment and subscribe ;)
you can give me ideas about the next update. HIHI.