The Final

My Girlfriend is a Puppy.

You and Minwoo were lying on the floor panting. You both were too tired from running around like little kids. You looked at him and started giggling. Then the giggles turned into laughs.

"so you really turned into a dog?" Minwoo started?
"Ne~" You said.
"Mianhae." Minwoo apologized.
"For what?" You looked at Minwoo awaiting for his answer.
"For hurting your brother."
"Ah~ You know, that time, he really was scared. He was too scared that he begged our umma to make him attend home schooling. He can't stop crying that night." You sighed.
"....." Minwoo was too speechless. He didn't know that he hurt Taemin too much that he has to suffer his whole life.

"Let's go. The twins must be waiting for us." You stood up and offered a hand to help Minwoo up. Minwoo took it and stood up. Both of you smiled at each other. And walked back to the living room.

...in the living room....

"Youngmin-ah~" Kwangmin started.
"What now? don't you start whining again about your girl being playful with Minwoo. You know that's impossible." Youngmin scolded. Kwangmin has been whining and was getting jealous of you being too close to Minwoo.
"Ani. Help me with something." Kwangmin said.
"Why would I do that?" Youngmin asked coldly.
"'cause I'm your beloved twin. And You know I think you're handsome." Kwangmin blinked twice and swayed back and forth doing a girly aegyo. youngmin stared at him with disgust.
"araso araso. just stop doing that. You're giving me goosebumps." Kwangmin chuckled and Youngmin did the same.

"so what will I do?" youngmin asked. Kwangmin leaned in and whispered his plan to Youngmin. At first, youngmin didn't look happy but when he looked at his brother with a huge smile on his face, he can't say anything but 'okay'

Once you and Minwoo arrived in the room, Youngmin and Kwangmin stopped talking and stayed silent.
"what's with you two? Did anything when we were gone?" Minwoo teased.
"No. What about you two?" Kwangmin said with a cold expression.
"Maybe~" Minwoo sang. Kwangmin looked at you with wide eyes and glared at Minwoo.
"YAH!" You yelled and hit Minwoo's head.
"I was kidding." Minwoo chuckled. Kwangmin sighed in relief.

"you thought we did something, didn't you?" Minwoo teased as he sat down on his spot.
"N-no." Kwangmin said embarrassed.
"Ya, Kwangminnie, are you jealous of Minwoo-sshi?" You teased.
"I already said no!!" Kwangmin protested.
"Then  why are you so defensive?" Minwoo raised one of his eyebrows.
"'Cause-"
"Don't you trust me?!" You acted hurt.
"That's not it! I just-"
"OOOH. My brother is in trouble." Youngmin joined the "tease-Kwangmin-game"
"YAH!" Kwangmin yelled. The three of you laughed and Kwangmin pouted.
"you guys always bully me." Kwangmin crossed his arms and pouted like a 3 year old kid who didn't get his lollipop.

You all calmed down and realized something was missing but shrugged it off and continued to play.
"Okay~ My turn again!" Kwangmin cheered. "I pick..... ~~~~" He grinned.
"Why me again? You're so biased." You rolled your eyes. Kwangmin stared at you with big puppy dog eyes. You looked away but ended up saying "fine."
"I pick truth." You said.
"Yes! youngmin-ah. go!" Kwangmin said. Youngmin stood up and went upstairs and when he came back he was holding a small black box and handed it to Kwangmin. Kwangmin stood in front of you and pulled you up. He knelt down and open the box.
"~~~~ ah, will you marry me?" Kwangmin proposed, revealing a big diamond rin inside the box.
"K-kwangmin-ah. W-we're just p-playing Truth or...D-dare." you said surprised.
"Yes. And you picked truth. Now tell me, Will you marry me?" Kwangmin asked once again. You looked at Youngmin who was looking away and then at Minwoo who has sparkly eyes. He looked ike he's watching somekind of melodrama in TV. You sighed. And pulled Kwangmin up. Kwangmin looked at you confused.

"Kwangmin-ah."
"Wae? Is something wrong?" Kwangmin placed his hands on cheeks and caressed it.
"Kwangmin-ah." You laced you arms around Kwangmin and hugged him as you cried on his shoulders.
"Ne~ I will marry you." You said between your tears of joy.
"CHINCHA?" Kwangmin pushed your shoulders and looked into your eyes. You nodded and smiled. He hugged you again and was now laughing.
He placed the ring on your finger and smiled at you. You smiled back at him.

"Saranghae...~~~~ -ah." Kwangmin said with a soothing voice.
"Nado." You smiled back at him and soon, the two of you shared a very affectionate kiss. Youngmin can't take it anymore and walked out. "I have to move on now that she's getting married." He thought.

"Yah! Break it up." You looked up and saw Jae hyung standing in front of you.
"Oh. where have you been?" You asked.
"Paris."
"MWO?!" Minwoo yelled.
"I heard you're engaged. When's the wedding?" Jaehyun said.
"But he just proposed...." You looked down and blushed.
"Let's do it now!" Jaehyun suggested.
"Mwo? How?" Kwangmin asked confused.
Jaehyun coughed and you looked at him confused. He snapped his fingers and you found yourselves in front of the altar wearing a very beautiful white dress.

And beside you, a man with a white coat and red rose on his left coat was standing and had the same expression as you when your eyes met. Both of you looked back and saw your parents, Taemin, Minwoo, Youngmin, Sunny and some other friends and family. you looked in front and saw Jae hyun dressed up as a priest.

"Do you, Jo Kwangmin, take , ~~~~, to be your Wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" Jaehyun asked. (A/N don't question this scene. I don;t know what they're suppose to say. Just found that line in wikipedia lol)

"I do~" Kwangmin answered and smiled at you.

"Do you, ~~~~, take , Jo Kwangmin to be your husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"
"I do~" You smiled back at Kwangmin who was so happy and was partying inside his head.
"You may now kiss the bride." Jae hyun said.

You and Kwangmin kissed and the crowd behind you began to cheer and went "woooo~"
You broke the kiss and looked at the crowd laughing.

"Am I suppose to throw these flowers now?" You said excitedly. You've always wanted to do that when you were young.
All the girls ran in front hoping that they'll be the one to catch it. You turned around and got ready to throw them to the excited girls behind you.
"Hana..." You counted.
"Deul"

"Set!" You threw them behind you and Sunny was the one who caught it. You were happy for your friend and ran to her and hugged her. She broke the hug and congratulated you.
"Komawo~" you said. Sunny turned around and caught Youngmin staring at her. She tilted her head and she chuckled and then laughed. He laughed back and you can see the blush on both of their faces. You can't help but smile at the scene. "This two will make a cute couple." You thought.

While you were watching Sunny and Youngmin, someone lifted you bridal style and screamed in surprised and found Kwangmin carrying you.
"Yah! Put me down!" You protested.
"We're married now!" Kwangmin smirked.
"YAAAAAH!" You screamed s Kwangmin ran to the church's exit and yelled outside: "SHE'S MINE NOW! YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" You hid your face in embarrassment because people were looking at both of you and giggling.

"Saranghae...~~~~ -ah." Kwangmin said.
"You said that a million times now." You blushed.
"I can say it a trillion times because I want you to know that my true feelings for you will never change, Ever." Kwangmin smiled.
"Yaaa." You lightly hit his shoulder and blushed even more. he leaned in and kissed you again.

"Sarangae, yeobo." You smiled at him and you hugged his neck.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay. LOL Is the ending okay? Was it too..cheesy? weird? HAHA. Anyways, Thank you for all of you who supported this fanfic from the start and has been actively commenting. Thank you so much.

I made another fanfic. Care to check it out? Hihih.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/71211/forever-young-minwoo-boyfriendband

I hope you guys like the forward. :)

Thanks again for supporting me.

Denissseeeyyy Hihi. Thanks for not thinking that it wasn't a lame chappie XD 

for those who voted for youngmin and the doggie choice, I'm sorry that you ended up with Kwangmin XD