Who's dog is this?

My Girlfriend is a Puppy.

 

~~~~'S POV
"OPPA! WAIT FOR ME!" I said running to him.

"OPPPAAAAAA!" I shouted.
Success, he stopped.

"YAH! You always choose a dog over me!" He started shouting at me. I was taken back since I never heard him shout like this.
"O-Oppa, you're scaring me." I said in a terrified voice.
"Are you dating a dog?! HUH?! You always ignore me whenever there's a dog passing by! You don't even listen to me! I never thought you would be like this! I endured this before and I thought to myself that you would notice that I was being left out, but I guess you didn't. I f I knew you would be like this............."

Nooo. Please don't say it. Oppa. Mianhae. Please don't say.....
".....I shouldn't have asked you out." He continued.
"OPPA!" Tears started flowing down my cheeks. Is-is he-b-breaking up with....me?

"Go play with your dogs! Here's the money so you can buy that stupid dog you like. Don't ever call me, ARASO?!" He threw the money and walked away.

"OPPA! DON'T GO!" I sobbed. I got to my knees and cried with my hands cupped to my face. Oppa, Mianhae. Oppa, Come back.

YOUNGMIN'S POV

"URRRGH. THAT GIRL. SHE'S JUST TOO IMMATURE. DOGGIE THIS DOGGIE THAT. MAKES ME INSANE...." I stomped on my way home. Tears suddenly flowed down my cheeks.
"I hope I won't regret breaking up with her." *sigh*

"AAAAAH CURSE YOU! I WISH YOU WOULD TURN INTO A DOG AND MY " I shouted it without meaning it.
"AISH~" I kicked a rock. Little that I know, it hit a man.

"Oh. Mianhae, Ajhusshi-" I got cut off when the man suddenly ran towards me...ANGRY.
"YAH! HOW DARE YOU KICK THIS TO MY HEAD!" He shouted.
"M-M-MIANHAE..." I bowed a thousand tmes. And all he said was tsk.
He brushed his shoulder to mine and left angrily.

JAEHYUN'S POV

"Aish that boy. Being frustrated over a girl choosing a dog over him. I need to teach him a lesson. No one kicks a rock and hit my head. NO ONE!" Jaehyun smirked and snapped his fingers.

Then light siddenly flashed out of nowhere.

 

~~~~'S POV

I woke up in the morning. My body hurts so baaad.
Then suddenly, Taemin, opened my room door.

"OH?! A PUPPY?!" He said approaching my bed.
"MWO?! WHERE?! WHEN DID I GET A PUPPY?!" I said turning around but there was no puppy.
Then I turned to Taemin but he suddenly lifted me up.
"Puppy, have you seen my noona?"

"MWO?! I'M YOU'RE NOONA!!" I said. But all that came out from my mouth was barking.

FKASL:DKSALDKASLDFJASLFJASLFJASLJFS HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? I TURNED INTO A DOG?!
 

-------------------------------------------------------------

She finally turned into a dog. kekekeke.
I wonder who's that Lee Jaehyun guy.

You guys know 49 days? Yeah, I kinda got the idea from that drama. just some of it though. HIHI.

Gonna update in Monday, Going somewhere, and can't update tomorrow 'cause my brother's gonna use it, remember?
Don't worry. Let's pray that we won't have any assignments on monday.

Bye-Yeum~