Envy Me.

My Girlfriend is a Puppy.

YOUNGMIN'S POV

I went home and jumped unto my bed as soon as I opened my room.
"Yah! Where have you been?"
"Oh! Kwangminnie, didn't notice you there." I said as I looked up the ceiling and smiled and giggled.
"Gross, you're so girly" He teased.
"Shut up! You're just jealous you don't have a girlfriend." I sat up looking at him on his bed.
"MWO?! WAE?! you have one?" He asked. HAHA I guess he's mad. He confess to everyone when he was in middle school but he always get rejected. But now we're in high school, he doesn't talk about these things anymore, hmm..I wonder why.

"YAH! Are you listening Pabo hyung?" He said shaking me.
"your smile is freaking me out" He said slapping my head.
"YAH! How dare you do that to your Hyung! And Yes I have one! Wae?! Jealous, ne?" I smirked.
"MWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?!" He screamed. Enough to hear the other neighbors.
"YAH! You're too loud!" I covered his mouth but he bit it. "AAAH! You bit me!"
"Pikachu taught me. WAE?!" He said in a sarcastic voice.

"Aiiiish~" I hissed.
"Who's the unfortunate girlfriend of yours?" He raised his eyebrows and held my shoulders.
"~~~~ -ah! HIHIHIHIHI" I gigled and hid under the covers because of embarrassment. I mean, I can feel my cheeks blushing madly.

KWANGMIN'S POV

MWO?! ~~~~ -AH'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND?! YOU'RE THE SUNBAENIM SHE'S TALKING ABOUT?!
I stayed silent for a few minutes trying to get back to my senses.
Why is my heart aching? My knees became weak when Youngmin told me that ~~~~ -ah's his girlfriend. 
My eyes began to water and felt a tear dropped.

"Kwangmin-ah!" Youngmin said under the covers.
I turned around just in case. I don't want him to see me like this.
"N-Ne?" My voice cracked. I covered my mouth with my hands.
Youngmin removed the covers from him and faced me. I jumped unto my bed and turned my back to Youngmin.
"I'm tired. Let's talk tomorrow, araso?" I whispered.

YOUNGMIN'S POV

What happened to him? I swear I heard his voice cracked. Is he crying? Or is it just puberty? OOOOOOH. KWANGMINNIE'S GROWING UP. HEHEHEHE. Better sleep now. Oh before I do that.....

TO: ~~~~ yeobo.
Are you asleep? you know you really made me happy back there. Even though you chose the puppy over me. *pouts* kekeke. I'll pick you up tomorrow, araso? Goodnight ~~~~ -ah. Dream about me.
FROM: Your Yeobo.
P.S. SAENGIL CHUKKAHAE <3 Oppa loves you. <3

"Aigooo, so embarrassing." I giggled. HIHIHIHI. Best day ever.
"URRGH" Kwangmin growled I guess my giggling won't stop. Can't be help.

~~~~'S POV

The sunlight from outside woke me up.
I looked at my phone to see what time it is. As I opened my phone, I noticed that someone left me a message.
TO: ~~~~ yeobo.
Are you asleep? you know you really made me happy back there. Even though you chose the puppy over me. *pouts* kekeke. I'll pick you up tomorrow, araso? Goodnight ~~~~ -ah. Dream about me.
FROM: Your Yeobo.
P.S. SAENGIL CHUKKAHAE <3 Oppa loves you. <3

YEOBO?! YAH! Jo YOUNGMIN! I can't believe you had the courage to say that. Well, on the birght side, I felt my heart skiped a beat. This is gonna be a loooong day.

TO: Youngminnie Oppa~
Mianhae for not replying last night. I was asleep. Thank you for that message. Made me blush. I'll be waiting for you oppa :)
FROM: ~~~~

Well, that was also emabrrassing. but at least I didn't add the YEOBO. ISSH~ Better get ready.
After I ate my breakfast, I heard someone rang the doorbell.
"I'll get it" I said. But Taeminnie beat me to the door.

"Dugusaeyo?" Taeminnie asked.
"Is ~~~~ -ah there?" A voice asked from the outside.
"OH?! WAEYO?! DOES NOONA HAVE A BOYFRIEND?" Taemin shouted.
I peaked outside and saw Youngmin nod slowly.
"UMMAAA! APPAAAAA~ NOONA'S BOYFR-" I covered Taemin's mouth before he woke up our parents.
"YAH! They're still sleeping!" I hissed.
"NOONA! You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend. WAAAAE" He whined as I pinched his cheek.
"Aigoooo. Taeminnie, I'll tell you next time okay?"
"But noona, I already know." He pouted.
"Oh that's right." I said touching my chin.

Youngmin suddenly chuckled.
"YAH! Don't laugh! Let's go. Annyeong Taeminnie~" I waved as I kissed his cheek.
"Annyeong noona~" We bid goodbye as we hugged.

Me and Youngmin were walking and he suddenly said something weird.
"I'm jealous of your brother" See? Weird right?
"M-M-WO? WAE?" I said with a O_O look
"You're just going to school and you hugged and kissed him like you're going away and never coming back." He said while pouting.
"That doesn't even make sense." I laughed.
"Yah! Don't laugh. I'm serious here!" He pouted and walked faster.

"Yah! Wait for me. Ara, ara. Mian." I ran to him and linked arms with him. He looked at me smiling and blushing and I looked down blushing.
"Aigooo~ our ~~~~ -ah's too cute to be punished." He said as he pinched my cheeks.
I pouted and rubbed my cheeks. He pinches hard. It felt like an ant bit my cheek.

Soon, we arrived in our school entranced. I can sense that a lot of eyes were staring at us.
"Youngmin and ~~~~ -ah?! Ish~ That's girl's gonna be dead" I let go of Youngmin's arm as soon as I heard the girl said that.
Youngmin noticed and he suddenly held my hand and walked in the middle of the crowd.

"She's my girlfriend. Better not mess with her!" He said raising our hands together.
I pulled them down and slapped his shoulder shyly.
"Yah! Why'd you do that?" I whispered to him.
"I don't want someone to hurt you because of me" He smiled as he curled my hair behind my ear.
I blushed. He lead me to my classroom and kissed me in the cheek. HIHIHI. How I wish we were in the same age so we can be in the same class. But noooo~ He has got to be a year older. Psh.

KWANGMIN'S POV

When I entered the classroom, which was empty because it was too early for class, I sat beside the window and saw a commotion. Hmm. I wonder what's happening down there.
I looked closely and saw Youngmin holding ~~~~ -ah's hands in the air in the middle of a big crowd.

*sigh* I guess they're confirming their relationship.
A tear suddenly fell from my eye.
I heard the classroom door open and immediately wiped the tear away.
"I should've confessed to ~~~~ -ah when I had the chance." I thought.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Awww, poor kwangminnie~ :(
Another update in just a day.......
I won't be updating tomorrow since It's sunday. My brother uses the computer on sundays and won't let me use it so... Yeah.
Sorry for a bad update.