I ended up hurting myself.

My Girlfriend is a Puppy.

KWANGMIN'S POV

Omomomomo Eottoke? Should I continue on my plan? Aish~ If I do, I'll....ugh!
"Yah! What are you doing?" I was pacing back and forth and messing up my hair and punching myself when Youngmin suddenly stepped in the room.
"Nothing." I said avoiding the question and leaving the room.

END OF POV

Youngmin and Kwangmin were walking to school when you approached them with Sunny following behind you.
"Uh, It's Kwangminnie~ KWANGMIN-AH!" You ran to him and jumped on him.
"...." Kwangmin didn't say anything and just stood there with a poker face. He pushed you away gently.
"Kwangmin-ah, what's wrong?" Kwangmin rolled his eyes and walked away and left you there, dumbfounded.
"Yah. Kwangmin-ah what are you doing?" Youngmin tried to stop him but Kwangmin shoved his hand off his twin's.
"What happened to him?" Sunny asked you.
"Molla." you said while staring at the spot where Kwangmin ignored you.
Both of you just stood there trying to understand what was going on.
"He's not.....mad...is he?" You looked at Sunny with a tear falling from your left eye.
She didn't know the answer and hugged you there on the spot.

Meanwhile, Youngmin caught up with Kwangmin in the hallway.
"Yah~ What are you doing?" Youngmin held Kwangmin's arm and stopped him. Kwangmin turned around and shoved his arm off and just smiled at his twin.
"...what?" Youngmin found it weird that Kwangmin didn't answer and just smiled without any reason.
"Isn't this what you wanted?"
"Mwo?" Youngmin got confused.
"Didn't you want me to leave her just so you can have her?" Kwangmin explained clearly with a fake smile on his face.
"This is your chance, I just hurt her. You can now go and try to comfort her and-" Kwangmin got interrupted when his twin punched him on his cheek which caused him to fall on the floor. Kwangmin got up and blood was seen on his lips.
"Tch. I probably deserve that." Kwangmin smirked.
"I thought you loved her. I thought you'll protect her. That's why I'm trying to give her up. I thought that you were the one who'll always make her happy. After all this time, I endured every pain because You're my brother. But what you did just now.....I can't ever forgive you. You hurt her instead of protecting her. You betrayed her trust, you left her and she trusted you." Youngmin was very pissed and left Kwangmin.

"You really love her don't you? I did that because I need you to realize how much you loved and still love her. And I need HER to realize how you feel. I do love her, but you love her more than I do. She needs you." Kwangmin shouted, smirking. Youngmin turned around with a confused look on his face.
"..what do you mean by "I need her to realize...."?" Youngmin questioned. Kwangmin just chuckled and called a person behind the wall.
That person was dragging you by the hand while you were crying.
"O-oppa, you still love me?" You asked.
"Yah. Kwangmin-ah. What's going on?" Youngmin asked looking at his brother.

--FLASHBACK--

Yesterday, during break time. Kwangmin suddenly felt the urge to visit the bathroom. While he was walking down the hallway, he saw Sunny coming out of the bathroom.
"YAH!" Kwangmin ran to her.
"Uh, Kwangmin oppa." Sunny stopped and smiled at him.
"You're in good terms with ~~~~ -ah right?"
Sunny nodded.
"I need a favor." Kwangmin grinned.
"Anything." Sunny smiled.
"I need Youngmin and ~~~~ to get back together."
"But I thought you were dating her. Why are you giving her to your brother?"
"That's part of my plan."
"And what is that?"
"I'll make ~~~~ love me, we'll go on dates and stuff. Which I've already accomplished. Then I'll hurt her and that's where you come in."
"MWO?! Why are you going to hurt her?! And what will I do?"
"Okay, Tomorrow, I'll ignore her and act coldly to her. Then I'm pretty sure Youngmin will come after me and try to stop me and ask me what I was doing and then I'll make him say that he loves her then you bring you ~~~~ to us and hide behind a wall. Both of you listen to what we're gonna say, araso?" Kwangmin explained the plan.
"Aaaah. now I understand. Okay! I'm in. Is this going to work?" Sunny asked getting worried.
"It has to." Kwangmin winked at sunny and both of them shook hands.

--END OF FLASHBACK--

"So both of you were into this." Youngmin assured. Kwangmin nodded like a crazy bobblehead and Sunny nodded shyly.
you approached kwangmin and slapped him in the face where Youngmin punched him. Youngmin's and Sunn'y eyes widened because of you sudden action.
"~~~~ -ah" Kwangmin said in a low voice.
"You....you.....YOU USED ME!" You yelled.
"I did this for YOU." Kwangmin argued back.
"What do you want me to say? THANK YOU?! Well, too bad. Did you even consider my feelings when you were planning this? Did you even consider that I like you now more than Youngmin oppa?! You.....You....y-you're a bastard. You're dispicable. You're the worst player EVER!" You yelled the last word at him and a lot of tears escaped your eyes.
"Mian. But please, next time, slap me on the opposite cheek. Youngmin just punched me there."
You got pissed by his response and kicked his balls instead.
"..and you can still joke about this." You glared at him for the last time and walked away.
"~~~~ -ah! Wait up!" Sunny ran after you and both of you left the twins there.

"You shouldn't have did or said that." Youngmin said behind Kwangmin.
"Yeah.."
"You should fix this. things might not go as you plan but, you have to think before you act." youngmin winked and walked away.
Youngmin turned around and called Kwangmin.
"Thanks! now I can kiss her with you knowing." Youngmin smirked and ran away.
"YAH!" Kwangmin yelled and tried to chase his twin but didn't feel like it.
"Tch. That Youngmin.....Mianhae ~~~~ -ah for hurting you. You'll be happier with Youngmin. Even though....you loved me more than you loved.....him....MWO?! WAIT A SECOND?! YOU LOVED ME MORE THAN HIM?! WHAT DID I JUST DO?!" Kwangmin panicked and ran after you but didn't find you so he decided to attend his classes . (even though he was late XD)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another lame chapter....Ugh. One of the reasons why I'll put and end to this fic XD :))
I'll base the ending tfrom the poll results.
If majority of you picked Youngmin then I'll end it with you and youngmin together and same goes for Kwangmin and the doggie choice XD

 

 

don't know If I'll be able to update tomorrow and the next 2 days because we have our exams and I haven't even studied yet XD So yeah. A lot exams right? It . HAHA is it me or did asianfanfics changed something...hmm.

 

C&S:)

missasiangirl - thank you :D

Alexandrez - Hihi. Thanks :D

sakura_ryuu - Oh my. Kwangmin would be so proud. kekeke^^

clangmin - I, too, can't make up my mind. So I decided that I'll let you guys pick your lover :"> :))