We're always best friends no matter what.

My Girlfriend is a Puppy.

It has been 2 months since the "Sunny incident" happened. You've already forgotten about that. Thanks to a certain someone. You came to like him now and both of you are always going on dates and stuff couples do.

Sunny hasn't been attending school since the incident because she's scared that you might torture her by ignoring her. She was scared because you might've misunderstood what you saw that time.

You were on your way to school when you saw Sunny pacing back an forth outside the campus.

"SUNNY-AH!" You yelled as you ran towards her. She took a step back and got prepared on what you have to say. Her eyes widened when you suddenly hugged her.
"BOGOSHIPDA~ Where have you been?" You hugged her tightly and didn't let go. She was struggling to break free but you were just to strong. She had no choice but to hug you back.
"Neol, you're not mad?" She asked. You pulled away from the hug and looked at her eyes.
"About what?" You smiled.
"uhh..you know......" She got cut off when the school bell rang, signaling students that classes will start in 5 minutes.
"Omo~ Kaja! We're gonna be late." You grabbed her hand and dragged her to your classroom.

After 10 minutes, the teacher finally arrived.
"Sorry for being late. Now let's start." The teacher started writing equations on the board and called random students to answer them.

"Yah~ ~~~~ -ah" Sunny whispered.
"hmm?" You responded while taking down notes.
"Are you really not mad?"
"Ani. Why would I be?" You looked at her and smiled and went back to writing.
"....about that...."
"About what?"
"It was a misunderstanding." You looked at her and she had a serious look on her face.
"What is?" You asked curious.
"You know...me and..."
"Youngmin?" You cut her off and finished her sentence. She nodded and you sighed.
"Look, I forgot about that okay?" You explained and went back to writing.
"Now hush, bald man (the teacher) will scold us again." She nodded and pretended to listen to the discussion.
"Being ignored is better than this. This is like hell. Pretending that nothing happened" She thought to herself and sighed.
You heard her sigh and looked at her. You shook yor head and went back to focusing.

It was lunch time and you and Kwangmin were having lunch together.
"I see Sunny came back huh?" Kwangmin started a conversation. You just nodded and continued on eating.
"Did she say anything?"
"She said it was just a misunderstanding." You told him. (A/N Yes, he knows what happened that time. You told him sometime when you were dating XD)
"What does she mean by that?" Kwangmin got confused.
"Molla. Didn't ask her." You said and continued on chewing your food.

"Speaking of the devil..." Kwangmin looked up and saw Sunny soming towards your table with her head down low.
Kwangmin stood up and went towards her before you saw her coming.
"Yah! What do you mean by misunderstanding?" Kwangmin asked Sunny with a poker face and you heard him so you decided to stand up and go to Kwangmin.
Sunny just stared at Kwangmin and didn't know what to say. You went beside Kwangmin and saw Sunny staring at him.
"M-mianhae...I-it was just...." Sunny stumbled on her words and can't speak straightly because she was afraid of Kwangmin.
"Mwo? A coincidence?" Kwangmin tried to finish Sunny's sentence.

"Kwangmin-ah stop it. I've already forgiven her. Let's go back." you tried to grabbed Kwangmin's arm and drag him back to your table but he shove your hand off.
"..but I haven't. She needs to explain." Kwangmin crossed his arms and stared down a Sunny.
"FINE!" Sunny yelled. Bot you and Kwangmin were surprised when she suddenly yelled.
"I liked Youngminnie oppa, OKAY?! But at that time...It was really a coincidence. We just bumped into each other that's all." Sunny explained.
"Mwo? Since when did you like him, Sunny-ah?" You asked.
"......" Sunny didn't respond and just looked down at her feet.
"Don't tell me..you....did you like him even waaay befpre we were dating?" 
She slightly nodded but keeped her head hidden.
You sighed and patted her head.
"Don't worry. I'm not mad." you smiled at her and she looked up to you and smiled back.
"But I think I still want to do this." You slapped her face and her cheeks became red and Kwangmin held you back but you shrugged him off.
"That's for not telling me that you liked my boyfriend before me." You said and hugged her. Sunny cried on your shoulder and hugged you back.
"Mianhae, ~~~~ -ah. Jeongmal Jeongmal Mianhae." Sunny pleaded for forgiveness.
"It's okay. Next time tell me if you also like the person I like so that I won't hurt your feelings anymore. Araso?" You felt your best friend nod.
"You're always gonna be my best friend no matter what." You pusehd her away but held her shoulders and looked her in the eyes. "Got that?" Sunny nodded as she wiped away her tears and smiled at you. Both of you shared another hug and agreed that never talk about this issue ever again.

"This wasn't part of the plan but....Everything's gonna be back to normal in no time. One down, one more to go. Everything's gonna be back to normal ~~~~ -ah. I assure you." Kwangmin smiled to himself

"Yah! Enough with the mushiness. Begupa~" Kwangmin whined. You and Sunny looked at each other and chuckled at him. The three of you sat and ate together.
"When did ou two start dating?" Sunny suddenly asked out of nowhere.
"Since birth." Kwangmin answered and you elbowed him.
"Stop saying that. It's not evem funny." You glared at him.
Sunny laughed at both of you and the three of you continued to chat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aigooo. Sorry for the boring update.
DOn't have enough inspiration. LOL XD
Sunny isn't evil anymore. MEHEHEHE

Tomorrow will be my 2nd entrance exam in my next college choice. Omo~ Whis me luck XD


To lazy to study tho :))

C&S :)