He left me.

My Girlfriend is a Puppy.

"You do?" Jae Hyun asked you.
"Ne~ Your family once owned the XX Company right?"
"Ne~ But my father reitired and I refused to take over and we ended up selling the company to my uncle." Jaehyun explained.
"So you're kinda poor now, right? Not like last time?"
Jae Hyun nodded.

You sighed and explained everything to him.

--FLASHBACK--

"Annyeong Haseyo, Lee Soonkyu-imnida~ Mannaseo bangapseumnida!" A very cheerful girl stood in front of the class.
"Okay class. This is Lee Soonkyu and she got transferred here. So please take good care of her." You professor said.

The new girl sat beside you and you smiled at her.
"Annyeong haseyo. ~~~~ -imnida" You introduced yourself.
"Annyeong~ Since you're my new friend, you can cal me Sunny." She gave you her best eye smile and you smiled back.

After a few months, you and Sunny ebcame really close and shared a lot of secrets together. even the silliest secrets.
One day, a boy went towards us, holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Sunny noona, I like you very much. Please go out with me?" The boy asked shyly.
"Mmm...Tell me about you family background. Do you own a big company? What's your father's work? Your mom's?" Sunny asked coldly.
"Huh? Uhm....My appa's working in a restaurant..."
"Owner?" Sunny interrupted.
"Aniyo~ He's the cleaner." The boy lowered down his head in embarrassment.
"Araso~ In that case, I refuse. Let's go ~~~~" Sunny stood up and you followed without saying a word.

When you were walking down the aisle, you finally had the courage to ask Sunny why she did that.
"Sunny-ah, that wasn't very nice."
"I don't care. I need a rich boyfriend you know? I don't want to buy people stuff. it has to be THEM." Sunny stressed on the word them.
"Sunny-ah." You whined.
"I dated a very rich guy a few years ago but after a week he told me they sold the company the owned so I dumped him." Sunny explained.
"Wae?!" You were shocked by her story.
"'Cause I won't gain anything from people who doesn't have a good family background."
"Well, you have a point but that's still mean. You could've rejected him from the start." You scolded her.
"Araso, I'll do better next time." She smiled at you like nothing bad happened. She walked away first and headed to your classroom.
You sighed in your place and followed behind.

---END OF FLASHBACK---

"..so that's why." Jae Hyun frowned. You felt so sorry for him. Even though you had a very bad impression of him from the start, today, you felt like he's a real person.

"Jae Hyun oppa?!" Sunny noticed you and headed towards you.
"Oh? ~~~~...." Sunny stopped when she noticed you with Jae Hyun. Youngmin followed behind Sunny and stared at you with the what-are-you-doing-here look.

You stared back at Youngmin and Sunny noticed that both of you were staring at each other.
"It's not waht you think. I just asked him to...."
"~~~~ -ah. I'm going first." Jae Hyun interrupted Sunny and left. who-know-where-he-went.
"I'm....going to." You said.
"Wait!" Youngmin held your arm to stop you. You looked at his hand holding your arm and smiled at him. You pulled your arm away and walked away. You were wandering around the streets not knowing where you're going. You didn;t care at all. On your way, you noticed Jae Hyun drinking soju.

"Jae Hyun-ah!" You called him. You noticed that he was drunk by the time he turned his head around and chuckled.
"Oh? Isn't this ~~~~ -ah the doggie girl. Annyeong Doggie girl! Why are you so tall? Why don't you have fur?" He asked nonsense questions.
"Yah! Stop that! What happened to you?"
"Nan.....I'm going to the states. I'm never going back." He said when tears appeared in his eyes. He looked at you and smiled.
"Mianhae. Please live a good life." He snapped his fingers and disappeared suddenly. You were used to it so you didn't get so shock like last time.

You wandered around the streets again with your head down when BAM! You hit someone's chest and fell on the ground.
"Oh~ Mianhae ajhuss-" You looked up and saw Kwangmin rubbing the place where your head hit.
"Man, for a girl, you have a rock as a head." Kwangmin joked and offered his hand to help you up.
"Mianhae, Kwangmin-ah." You forced a smile.

"What happened?" Kwangmin asked you. You shook your head. "nothing."
"Don't lie to me. I know you." You smirked. Your tears started falling from your eyes and after a second you were sobbing. Kwangmin was surprised at your sudden action and hugged you.
"Mianhae." He rubbed your back to comfort you.
"Apayo~ Jeongmal apayo~" You said between your sobs. He lead you to a coffee shop and sat at the corner. Once you've settled down, Kwangmin let go of you and smiled at you and you smiled back.

"Kwangmin-ah, do you like me?" You asked out of nowhere.
Kwangmin stared at you and didn;t know what to answer. "For a long time now." Kwangmin thought to himself.
You just stared at each other but Kwangmin turned his head.
"Excuse me ajhumma, please get us 2 cups of coff-" You held Kwangmin's face and let him look at you. You stared in his eyes and you leaned in to kiss him. Your lips met and Kwangmin's eyes widened in shock but soon he closed his eyes and held your face.

After you left the coffee shop, Kwangmin walked you home and kissed your forehead before he left.
"Go inside first." Kwangmin insisted.
"Ne~" You nodded and waved at him.

"I don't get it. How can Sunny date the ex-boyfriend of her own best friend. This should get my mind off that issue for a while" You said to yourself and drifted to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, that wasn't the reason I was thinking yesterday. but I forgot the original reason. Once I remember it, I'll edit this chapter XD"
Sorry for making Sunny mean tho.
LOL I make everyone mean :))

Anyway, I'm sorry to say that this fic will end after 2-3 chapters? I don't know. This fic will not reach chap 30 tho XD Too laxy to write and not enough "inspiration" HAHA!

LOL guys, you should watch Ikemen Desu ne! It's funny XD

 

It's the japanese verion of You're beautiful :)

C&S