Happy ELFday and Happy Birthday

As You Leave: A Tribute

 

HAPPY ELFDAY and HAPPY BIRTHDAY ♥

 

                    February 2, 2006. The day when Super Junior truly met with all of their fans. We are true ELFs. Four months after their debut, they received news that a small online rumor was slowly spreading through the internet.

                    “Hyung! Come take a look at this.” Eunhyuk tapped away at his computer and it wasn’t long until all of the members came crowding around him.

                    “What is it? You practically called down the entire dorm.”

                    He waved the mouse over an article and grinned his gummy smile. “We have a fan club now. They call themselves Ever Lasting Friends, ELF for short.”

                    Leeteuk grabbed the mouse and scrolled down the article. His pupils moved rapidly as he absorbed the information. A large grin started to spread across his face and Kangin pumped his fists into the air.

                    “We’re so freaking cool.” Donghae breathed and jumped in the air, hugging Ryeowook as if there were no tomorrow. The very idea of having a fan club was so legit, so exhilarating. It made them feel on top of the world.

                    There was a group of loving people out there, who will now tout the color sapphire blue, and who will crown themselves as the official fan base for Super Junior. This was the hugest ladder of all in their step up to the top. They now had people they loved do it with them.

                    And ELFs are remarkable. We cried when they cried, we laughed when they laughed and we went through all the roller coaster ups and downs with the group. Our indignation when they are insulted knows no bounds. Our pride and love when they win and when they are recognized have no limits. It doesn’t matter what happens. We will always stand right up there, next to our boys and be proud. We will always know what to do, what to say and how to love.

                    And the boys know it. They know that they need ELFs. They once said, “When did it become ELF protecting Super Junior? We should protect ELF.”

                    Sweethearts, it’s a mutual relationship.

                    HAPPY SIXTH ANNIVERSARY ELFs~

Let us continue to PROM15E TO BEL13VE

You can never stop being an ELF. Once you are you are until the end.

                    Happy Birthday to our resident evil maknae. Can you imagine that we were close to losing this adorable child? Just imagine Super Junior without him. That would be impossible. Super Junior without his witty comments? Life without his beautiful voice?

                    And so without further ado, I give you Mr. Cho Kyuhyun. I hope you have fun today in Super Show 4. I know Taiwanese ELFs are showing you the love. Us Taiwanese people are cool like that. I’m sorry you have to work on your birthday. But if you love what you’re doing, it’s not work right?

                    Regardless what Korea says, you’re 24 my dear. Cheers to the official maknae. Let’s celebrate many many more birthdays to come shall we?

 

Sorry for being SO lame. But this was quickly written, but truly heartfelt. I am so proud to be a Super Junior ELF. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04z9yGq5SxA&feature=youtu.be Proud to be ELF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuNCKJ0wigo&feature=related ELF 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyKOhx98TBc&feature=player_embedded CELEBRATING KYU'S BIRTHDAY ss4tumblr_lsimyjwIRJ1qmhorso1_500.gif  

 

 

tumblr_ls15tvC5hN1qefxom.gif

tumblr_ls59f0IoCb1qfeid4o1_500.gif

tumblr_lv5ddmNAD01r2gglfo1_500.jpg

 

tumblr_kx8nujEhrC1qa4sh8o1_400.jpg (excuse the curses ><)