Seventh Year Anniversary, November 6, 2012

As You Leave: A Tribute

 

HAPPY SEVENTH ANNIVERSARY

                       

                    It’s been a year since I posted the sixth anniversary. Then, I was terrified I wouldn’t be able to reach this milestone, and yet here we are, once more, celebrating the boys again. It’s with immense pride and immense happiness, that I’m able to sit here and tell you, that I am an ELF, and that our boys have reached seven years.

 

Seven Years

Six Albums

Five World Tours

Four Missing Members

Three Daesang Awards

Two Years of Heartbreak

ONE LOVE REMAINS

                    Once more, it is ELF and Super Junior. It’s been another year, and another dynamic change. Last year, we didn’t have Heechul or Kangin. This year Kangin is back, but Leeteuk is gone. It’s going to be another tough year as new rookie groups come out. It’s getting harder and harder to amass the love but I know that ELFs will still be here.

                    I know I can count on my fandom, on my family. And that is why, today, I am here, saying HAPPY SEVENTH ANNIVERSARY, SUPER JUNIOR ♥ 

 

Leeteuk – Please wait for me! I promise to be a better leader when I come back and show you all the manlier side of me. I hope that ELFs will still accept me when I come back and that you will remain by my side through these two years. Treat the kids well, yes?

 

image

 

Heechul – Ayo, touch man! It’s been a year since I’ve been gone and I’m glad to see that you’re still loving us. I cannot tell you how grateful I am that even when I’m gone, Super Junior still leaves a space for us. I’ll take good care of hyung. You just take care of our dongsaengs.

hee_chul_super_junior_18102009011236.jpg

 

Hangeng – I want to come back and contact the members but I worry about the company. I hope you understand that I left but my heart will always be with my friends. ELFs hwaiting, Super Junior hwaiting!

Hangeng-heart-super-junior-32413241-500-

 

Yesung – It’s been another year. Ya, time flies so quickly, doesn’t it? Soon it’s going to be 2013 and then I will be joining our leader in the army. But worry not, we still have another year to go, so let’s treasure the time we have. It’s never an end, it’s always and. Seven and counting!

yesung-6.jpg

 

Kangin – I see all these ELFs waiting for me and now, I truly understand the power of this fandom. We made a promise to never stop until the entire world has been changed to sapphire blue. Take my hand, and let’s continue on our journey.

suju-kangin.jpeg

 

Shindong – All the love that we are getting is amazing, and I can only thank you guys for this. Even though all the members have expanded into different fields, we will always band together as one and it is seeing your love that keeps us going.

20101006085156968181.jpg

 

Sungmin – Everlasting Friends, indeed! It’s been another hard year and it was filled with great memories because of you guys. Thank you so much for staying by us. When we go all over the world, I’m so touched to see Chile, French, American, Vietnamese, Japanese ELFs all standing. There are more, so let us keep on going!

tumblr_lpplccdnhP1qicdqwo3_500.jpg

 

Eunhyuk – Keke, this is your favorite anchovy and I want to tell you that I’m grateful for all the lovelies by my side ever since from the start. We’ve really changed, didn’t we? I think I got handsomer, ^^ Love always

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRA4HNtSPrVhD6VM5QC0MV

 

Siwon – It’s another beautiful day, and it’s to be celebrated with beautiful people. Thank you for supporting our dramas, musicals, and talk shows. Thank you for always being here for us. There’s not much to say, except, we are proud that you consider us the leaders of the Hallyu Wave and we want to keep holding this position.

siwon_cute.jpg

 

Donghae – Hello ELFs! Hello my beautiful babies. I want to give you all big hugs and tell you that I love you forever and ever. Thank you for always being with us and for giving me such delicious food. ELFs, let’s attend our wedding next time okay? I LVOE YOU EFLS ♥ 

75174_162376620468266_135645783141350_31

 

Ryeowook – Wow, time really flies! I remember being scared and wondering how I would survive after my shoe fell off during our first performance. Haha, and now to think that we’re here. We’ve walked a long way. And we want to continue walking with you!

1120aq.jpg

 

Kibum – Mianhe to all the ELFs out there. I want to bow down and thank everyone who is still waiting for me. I’m working hard on my dramas and I hope you will still support me.

Kibum+3.jpg

 

Kyuhyun – Even though it’s not technically my day… ^^ Keke, I’m joking. But it really has been seven years of love, hasn’t it? Let’s make it seven more okay? ELFs, I labbu you! 

AuJVAdqCQAMLonJ.jpg:large

 

I PROM15E TO BEL13VE

FOREVER AND ALWAYS

tumblr_md1j31Yrt61qfwvmmo2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_md0zqypkAr1qiry92o1_500.gif

tumblr_mczqc68MZd1rnaob5o1_250.gif

tumblr_mczqc68MZd1rnaob5o3_250.gif

tumblr_mczqc68MZd1rnaob5o7_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mczqc68MZd1rnaob5o10_r4_250.gif

tumblr_m4oir3i7541qblpczo1_500.png

  

I'm sobbing. My boys

It doesn't matter how many other groups I listen to, Super Junior will never budge

Everyone must watch this: Seventh Anniversary, Hall of Fame

Let's go lucky number 8 even without Leeteuk.

We can do this ^^

ELFs HWAITING

SUPER JUNIOR HWAITING!