Kangin's Back

As You Leave: A Tribute

 

KANGIN’S BACK

                    I haven’t updated in a while. And this will be short. Because I’m too excited, and this is to commemorate the fact that our appa is back. KANGIN’S BACK AND I’M SO EXCITED.

HE’S BACK AND ALREADY THERE’S A KANGTEUK MOMENT.

I honestly, I can’t do this. I’m so excited it’s ridiculous.

                    The boys stood outside the camp, bouncing happily. They were excited because all they could think about was that Kangin would be back, Their appa would be back. Leeteuk checked his watch anxiously. The bus was late. He was supposed to be here by now. He had said eight. It was now eight thirty. He knew this was ridiculous. Traffic happened all the time.

                    Eunhyuk, Donghae, Ryeowook, Sungmin and Kyuhyun held hands and waited. Their hyung was finally coming back. It had hurt to let go of Heechul, but at least now, Super Junior would be back to ten. One more.

                    Yesung texted Ryeowook a picture of himself and the message, “When you see Youngwoon, give him a bear hug from me and tell him his hyung will be waiting at home okay? I’m sorry I can’t make it. But I think I would cry, and public crying is a no no. ^^ Hwaiting~”

                    Shindong also had a schedule and regretted not being able to go. Siwon prayed for his safe return.

                    In the distance, Kangin glanced out the window and thought he saw a large mob of people waiting. His heart swelled. Rumor has it that three thousand ELFs have come out for him. He felt tears spring prematurely into his eyes and wiped them away. Not yet. He hasn’t seen s yet. He will cry later. Right now, he needed to be the picture of perfect soldier.

                    When the bus rattled closer, the other members grabbed each other excitedly. It rolled to a stop and out came a familiar dark figure. Leeteuk screamed and the man turned to reveal his face. A wide smile spread over his face and the leader ran at him, throwing his arms in a tight embrace.

                    “Youngwoon, you’re back. You’re really, really back.” He whispered, relishing the moment that his best friend was back.

                    Eunhyuk clamored to the front and squished Kangin’s cheeks. “Hyung, you look good. The army has done you well. But now you can serve Super Junior better.”

                    The evil maknae was for once at a loss for words. He only smiled foolishly and held his hand out. Sungmin stayed silent, trying not to cry and Ryeowook was unable to contain his excitement. As if all moving on the same wavelength, they all leaned in for one long hug. Donghae grabbed an arm, possessively marking his place right next to his hyung. And the tears flowed freely.

                    During the press conference, Kangin spoke. “In my days in the army, I have matured a lot. Now I am ready to show a better, more mature side of me to the audience. I want to thank the numerous ELFs who came, and the many who still support me. I will show a better side of me, and continue to be Korea’s number one. It’s been a long time since I have done the Super Junior pose. I wish to continue making it.”

                    The crowd cheered in response. Later, in the dorms, the boys threw a large party. They were excited, celebrating the fact that one of their own has come back. And even though they know in the future, many more will leave, they can rest assure knowing that ELFs will always be waiting. And that there will always be at least one member of Super Junior who will be waiting.

            Kangin-oppa, it’s been a short journey. Since July 5, 2010 to April 16, 2012. Welcome back~ ♥

                    

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9fYzNsxOmM

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/174773 read this, it's by ifallelsefails unni, it's amazing. 

We've missed you. And now you're back. I honestly have been crying. 

 

Kangteuk can continue. Super Junior can continue.

549223_363620670342581_103393059698678_9

000027p7

 

20120416_kangin_military-155x100.jpg

tumblr_m2kfqlsSnN1rq0ai7o1_500.jpg

kangin1.jpg?w=520&h=361

 

And because I'm depressing, but because I want to share it. I also want to give hope.

sakura2838:  eunhyuk-says:  fannylovesuju:  This kids are already grown up. I Think It will be fine, if I leave them for a while ?  awkwardkyu:  hyukables:  just saw this on Facebook T__T 제발 가지마 이특오빠~

I can't. Leeteuk, I can't. Please no. Sobs hard.

 

And this is another question. Tell me what you think of EXO. I like them. I find it hard not to. But I'll be honest. SUPER JUNIOR FOREVER ♥

I hate seeing people change their blogs on tumblr from SuJu to EXO. It breaks my heart. I hate hearing people say that they're the newest, best thing and that they're replacing SJ. Because that's just not true.