Ninth Year Anniversary

As You Leave: A Tribute

                    Time has passed, and so has my life. But the one thing that remains the same is my love for Super Junior. It no longer is the rush of delirium, the crazy wake-up-at-six for a comeback but rather it’s now become a mellow acceptance. These boys will pop up on my Tumblr dash, make me smile, and then something will happen and I will once more be reminded why I love them with the intensity I do again.

                    It’s been a year since I have updated this, and while I feel sorry, I guess it’s a part of growing up. I have other things, different priorities and at times I do feel like I’m losing Super Junior. But then I will come back, and realize, no I have not. They are still the group that made me into a KPop fan and still the group that tops my bucket list: to go to an Asian Super Show and be part of the ultimate Sapphire Blue Ocean.

                    II want to thank everyone and to say that I will always be an ELF. Forever, from now until forever.

Leeteuk

                    Thank you for waiting the two years for me. Thank you for taking care of my boys for me. Thank you for allowing my dreams to come true. Every artist’s biggest fear when they go into the army is that they’ll come back to darkness. Instead, I came back to a sapphire blue universe. Thank you.

large.gif

Heechul

                    Nine years is a long time and I’m happy I was able to spend them with you. ELFs, we’re all getting old together, all growing older and experiencing new things in life together. This year I’m sure you all have gone through so many things with us and it is an honor to see so many of you still here, shining with us. Thank you. We must all let one another live our lives, and go through all these obstacles together, okay?

original.gif

Hangeng

                    If it weren’t for Super Junior, if it weren’t for ELFs, I would not be where I am today. Even though it has been a few years, I still know the support that you have given me. To me, this is my ninth year since debut, and I will always acknowledge Super Junior. To have trained, to have gone through so much with them, they will always be a part of me. Thank you for giving me years and experiences I can cherish.

Hangeng-heart-super-junior-32413241-500-

Yesung

                    Being in the army makes me realize how much Super Junior meant to me. As I had to halt my activities, it makes my heart break to think that I’m going to be away from all of you for so long. It hurts me and I want nothing more than to come back quickly. I see the projects that Clouds have and it warms my heart. One thing about the army, it gives you a different perspective at the end and everything is ten times more precious.

                   yesung-1.gif

Kangin

                    We’ve finally had our comeback and while I know ELFs are worried because I seem different from before, I want you all to know that it’s a maturing. I’m still well and I still feel like I need to prove myself before I can fully repent. I want you all to know that I’m very happy and that this is just a maturing of the self. I am forever Korean’s number one handsome guy.

tumblr_lq67al4UAn1qcrhad.gif

Shindong

                    It’s my turn now. The thing that I’ve been watching my hyungs before me go through has finally arrived. It’s my turn to say goodbye for those precious two years and then come back. It is a slow letting go, a slow removal of my presence and I’m honored to have ELFs besides me and I know that you will be here waiting for me. Thank you. This has been Shindong, who will remain humble and come back even more improved.

tumblr_inline_n1za23a4DF1rysi6e.gif

Sungmin

                    First off, I want to deeply apologize for the pain I have caused to my fans. I’m sorry for the news of my marriage not being announced at a better time. I wanted to find my time to tell you all but the media got ahead of me. I’m sorry for that. I wish everyone can still support my decision. Marriage is one bigger step in life and I feel honored to share it with you. Soon it will be my turn to go to the army and I want to leave with no regrets. Thank you.

tumblr_lj2rzf0w3g1qcpkd9.gif

Eunhyuk

                    These two years being Super Junior’s leader were the two hardest years. It was harder than training because it wasn’t about getting somewhere anymore, it was about keeping our place. I really admire Leeteuk-hyung for being able to do what he does on a daily basis. I thank ELFs for taking care of me. Thank you for everything.

tumblr_loyveo6cyt1qzh5sno1_500.gif

Siwon

                    Nine years with you, nine years of love. There isn’t much I will say except that this was ordained by God. I am blessed to stand on this stage with my members, to have gone through everything I have and to be able to look upon all of you and know that each and every single one of you are here for me.

tumblr_lks2lxxR3g1qjhrdao1_500.gif

Donghae

                    Once more, I want to ask my dad if he’s watching. Does he know that nine years later, we’re still Super Junior? Does he know that the places we’re going for super shows have expanded to the rest of the world and it is no longer just our country? I hope he can see all that we’ve achieved and be proud. I want to thank each of you beautiful angels down in the Sapphire Blue ocean for being with us, every day, every step of the way.

tumblr_m9gf3mwzPJ1r3tsn3.gif

Ryeowook

                    It makes me teary to see all of you who have grown up so beautifully along us and know that each of you will stick with us. I want to thank you for loving us and for being our strength when we didn’t think we could be strong. These nine years would mean nothing, would be nothing, without you guys and it is with my deepest affections that I send you my love.

tumblr_m97fd74GbZ1qcmufko1_500.gif

Kibum

                    Each year, ELFs still remember my birthday. You come to my events, my premiers and cheer me on. You never once let me forget that I am Super Junior, first. I will try my best to come back to you all. I promise.

tumblr_lakr8weD2W1qd4n2c.gif

Kyuhyun

                    Keke, it’s not yet my anniversary! Nine years with my family, nine years with my girlfriends. I’m really a very lucky man. For every tear you guys have shed for us, I send you a thousand kisses back. For every dollar spent on us, I want to repay you with a million hugs. Thank you for supporting me, Kyuhyun, and my family. Let’s go onto ten years without looking back with regrets!

tumblr_mwktkhx2x81qheaffo1_500.gif

tumblr_m9jcp07eX31rxwy68o1_400.jpg

tumblr_m3x55rKeGp1r6ri65.gif

*even though this is posted nearly a week late, I apologize because of lack of time and internet access