Sixth Year Anniversary, November 6, 2011

As You Leave: A Tribute

 

Sixth Year Anniversary

 

Six years later,

Five albums later,

Four heartbreaks later,

Four subunits later,

Three Super Shows later,

Two years to fight through,

ONE LOVE REMAINS.

 

            I wanted to start this chapter cheery. But I realized that would not be the case. It’s our Six Year Anniversary. What can I say? It’s not that I’m unhappy, it’s that these six years must have brought a lot of heartbreak, a lot of tears, a lot of downs to all of us. Granted, this will be my seventeenth month as an ELF. That’s a good sign, my favorite number is 17.

            Super Junior has worked so hard throughout these six years; I’m ashamed to be compared to the people who have toiled with them for all these years. But I want to say, I suffered too. I was just able to see the outcomes.

            When I found out we almost lost Kyuhyun, it made me love him more. When I found out Hangeng was suing the company, I supported SJM all the way through. When I found out Kangin left for the army, I cried because this meant I wasn’t able to see him perform. When I saw Donghae crying over his father, I started crying, and felt his pain with him. When I realized Kibum wasn’t there, I asked about number thirteen. I defended Henry and Zhou Mi, I fought off the antis, and now I’m here. I witnessed the remarkable Comeback that is Bonamana, I am here every step of the way for Mr. Simple. I suffered the boys’ disappointment at the GDA, I cried when Heechul left. I think I can call myself an ELF now.

            Without them, I can’t picture my high school existence. They’ve kept me alive, and given me a realm of new people, new hobbies. Thank you. I hope you know our love as well. I’m sorry our love has made you suffer, but know that I love you. ELFs love you. Remain together forever~

            There’s nothing else for me to say except, WE WILL BE HERE WAITING. WE WILL BE HERE WAITING PATIENTLY. WE WILL BE HERE LOVING. WE WILL BE HERE SUPPORTING. WE WILL BE HERE AND WE PROM15E TO BEL13VE ♥

 

Leeteuk- It’s been six years. It’s been a difficult six years hasn’t it? I remember the day we debuted as if it was yesterday. And looking back, I’m almost going to the army, I realize just how important these six years have been to me. Thank you for being here. I love you ♥ Please continue to support us and please wait for me!

20110309_strongheart_2.jpg

 

Heechul- Remember me, wait for me, I will be back even better! Just because I’m not here doesn’t mean Super Junior cannot go on. We will simply wait for each other.

Heechul heart

 

 

Hangeng- It’s been a hard experience, but knowing the love of ELFs and Super Junior, I have to admit, it’s been a hundred percent worth it.

han-geng-the-heart-of-geng_23615.jpg

 

Yesung- We’ve been through a lot together haven’t we? Kekeke, I love you~ Thank you for always being here and supporting us. The members are brothers to us, never worry about us. Watch out for you! Winter is coming, don’t get sick.

tumblr_l573hcTm6P1qafe73o1_250.gif

 

Kangin- I will be back, then watch out! Korea’s number one handsome guy will dominate.

20100815_kangin.jpg

 

Shindong- We’ve all changed so much neh? Continue to love us and we’ll show you the best stage possible!

suju_shindong.jpg

 

Sungmin- I love you, saranghae, wo ai ni, ELFs everywhere, you are amazing. These six years, we’ve cried a lot, but it was always you who pulled us back. Thank you, for everything.

sungmin5jf3_thumb.gif

 

Eunhyuk- Let’s all support the world’s biggest, and best, fanclub, The ELF! Thank you all for being with us. It’s a long journey, and here we are. We may look differently, kekeke better looking now? But inside we are still the same. We still love each other the same, still love you the same and we promise to put on our best, continuously. After all, we made a promise too.

tumblr_lhz9f9Kagz1qagq17o1_500.jpg

 

Siwon- I want to thank the Lord for allowing me to have these members as family. I want to thank ELFs for giving us the opportunity to do what we love. We love you. God Bless.

 

Siwon - heart

 

Donghae- It’s been a long, happy road. The six years are filled with the ups and downs of human life, but it is with the love of ELFs that we get on. We continue for you, thank you for being by our side. Super Junior without ELF is not Super Junior. We will be back soon, so please anticipate our activities!

noother-donghae.jpg

Ryeowook- Wow, it’s been such a long time. Another year, another comeback, and still we see the world is filling with sapphire blue. Thank you for all of this. We are able to succeed under your love. Please continue to be with us, and we will be with you.

tumblr_li2vpg6GHw1qbf8kso1_500_thumb.png

 

Kyuhyun- We should celebrate Cho Kyuhyun day in May okay? Kekeke, love you ELFs!

 

KyuhyunHeart.gif           

With this simple message, I conclude my thoughts. Even though they have changed appearance wise, they are still the same kind-hearted boys. I would spam you with videos, but I just want you to step back, and really feel the love that comes from being an ELF.

 

 

We made a promise and we will keep it.

Forever Sapphire Blue.

Forever ELF.

Forever Super Junior

Let’s make it seven and more! 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSo-1vpNEsSfguElogIhQ4

Forever Sapphire Blue - a song by Chinese ELFs 

Super Junior: We Are Here for ELF! THE BEST THING TO WATCH IF YOU ONLY WATCH ONE OF THESE

Early Made Tribute- creds to creator, be sure to watch SuJuGlobalELF