The Last Fandom Standing

As You Leave: A Tribute

 

The Last Fandom Standing

 

HAPPY SIXTH ANNIVERSARY ELFs.

It’s been six years since we’ve gathered together formally to form the fanbase we are. It’s been six years since we all gathered together to say how much we love Super Junior and to show them our love.

And to celebrate, I only have one way.

I want to say: ELFs will always PROM15E TO BEL13VE.

We always will bleed Sapphire Blue blood.

We are a family.

Super Junior, we will protect you like you protect us.

Once we’re an ELF, we can’t stop. It’s just not possible.

I want to thank you fifteen boys for bringing me into this fantastic and loving family.

We’ll be waiting. It doesn’t matter how long.

We will be here.

I promise.

We promise.

It’s not an end, it’s an and. Super Junior AND ELF.

Forever

 

Eline501: 1.I became an ELF 1year and a half ago trough DBSK.the first time I listend to them was Sorry Sorry.But I didn't paid any attention to them further.
then No Other came out and I was sold directly.I searched about them more,watched their shows,watched their drama's,watched their SuperSHows and fell in love with them :)
because they are funny,lovely,have a great friendship and because they are the one who taught me about friendship and love ^^

 

golferox - - As this summer passes and I am in that transition period between high school and college, I feel as though it is time to begin a new chapter in my life. I get the feeling that my love for KPOP may begin to fade, as my past musical interests have, but at the same time I think I will forever remember them as part of my high school career. They were there, through the good and the bad, being my Teddy Bear when I needed them to be. I will always look back and treasure the good memories, but will also remember to keep looking forward as we all must do. Life doesn’t stop for us to dwell on the past; it keeps moving forward and if you don’t move forward too you will miss a lot. The same holds true for our idols. They have lives to live, as do we. They may never get to hear my screams, or know of my support, but I know that as a collective whole they know that ELF love and support them.

Proud to be an ELF…forever.

pRiMa_ElF_gRgHow i became an E.L.F- It was on 07 feb,2010[my cousin bro's b'dae thats why i know the date and because i wrote it in my diary too] that i came across a fan page in fb, curious i opened it and saw all these links to different songs and fotos of 'them'. The very first foto i saw was that of Donghae and i instantly fell in love. The next thing i did was open the link nearest to the cursor and it turned out to be the M.V of Super girl after that i was spazzing non stop,that night was the starting of the many nights to come that i spent sleepless thinking about them.

jewELFish15 - I became an ELF through my sister who is 2 years older then me... because 'His Beautiful' was still showing in ABS-CBN she had an interest towards Shinwoo or CNBlue's Yonghwa... While I liked Jeremy or FT Island's Hongki... She was very much addicted to Yonghwa back then.. I liked Hongki but not as much as she like Yonghwa. Then one day she pulled me to the laptop and told me to watch something epic. I watched it and apparently it was a cut from Xman with Heechul. She said she came across it while searching about Yonghwa. I was so amazed by his good looks and his ability to make other people speechless :)) We also checked the other videos search related to it. We laughed so hard. The next day, October 8, 2010, She told me to watch another thing. That's when I knew I was watching Kim Heechul a member of a boyband. I watched 'Sorry Sorry' MV and I liked it at once. hahaa =))) I even remember telling myself "Okay, I like the MV and music but I won't like them." Little did I know that I suddenly became attracted to them. October 15, 2010, I began watching other MVs because I got curious...

iloveminnieoppa - How I became an E.L.F is quite interesting. My wonderful friend showed me the video of Super Junior M's Super Girl music video back in 2009. It was her first time too, and she decided to show me. I thought it was cool. But not enough to be fangirling over. I lost interest because my friend would always watch them instead of hang with me. I got jealous and i thought to myself Super Junior is just boring. But I thought about it again and decided looking at more videos. I apparently got hooked. I kept watching and watching. I loved them all. I memorized all their names. I fell in love with them. They brought happiness to me and changed the bitterness in me. I learned many things. As to that Super Junior has changed my view of things. To this day I fangirl over them!

tumblr_m4yue5xmCD1qjg7tro1_r1_500.gif

There are so much more responses that I can post, but those will be in later chapers.

For now, let's rejoice in our family.

↨♥

tumblr_lsimyjwIRJ1qmhorso1_500.gif

tumblr_ls15tvC5hN1qefxom.gif

164839_115424558527844_100001809014604_1

 

tumblr_lqw9v6wydZ1qfspq0.jpg

6th%2521.jpg

 

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuNCKJ0wigo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfKI8yvJ59g&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04z9yGq5SxA&feature=youtu.be