Ep.7

My Stalker Kissed Me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EP. 7 'Staying with my stalker'--
{PLAY THIS WHILE READING!}
- Love 007 by HEYNE


~CHANYEOL~

Day 2

Today's Sunday and It's my 2nd day here since the kidnap thingy. It's boring me to death here, when will be this ugly-sadako would let me go? I'm so hungry now. Finally she let my tied hands down coz' it's already aching since it was hanging for how many hours, but still I'm tied up & I can't get out of this place. The door opened and I knew it was Sadako.

"Good Morning..." She greeted me. I rolled my eyes and looked away. "Here's your breakfast" She said and walk over the night stand and put it down.

I can't take this anymore, I'll die if I don't eat. "How can I eat when I'm tied up here?" I asked her sarcastically.

"Well.. I'm going to feed you.." She replied. The Hell, No Way!

"Just untie my hands..I don't want you to feed me" I replied coldly.

"But I can't do that...just let me please..." She said and smiled, eww

I have no choice, I haven't eat anything yet since this lunatic kidnapped me.

"Ok fine.." I coldly said and she smiled more and her face was full of excitement.
She started to feed me and I was getting anoyed. Wow this is so delicious my favorite dishes. She's really a stalker of mine haff!

"Is it delicious?" She asked.

"No! it taste bad, I have no choice but to eat this since I'm in' hungry" I lied and glared at her.

Ugrrh! I really hate sasaeng fans, I hate this girl! I hate you Sadako!

When I'm done eating she let me watch the tv, finally I'll not get bored.

She left again and now I can fully enjoy myself. Hey wait, I have to do something so that I could escape.

Plan A,I have to search for my phone since it was not in my pocket anymore, Plan B I have to act more harsh towards her so that she would get tired and would let me go and lastly I'll do everything, so that I could escape here.

Then a few minutes later she's back. She's holding a towel and men's clothes. DON'T TELL ME SHE'S ----

"Chanyeol-oppa, time to take a bath.." She said with a smile plastered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter