Ep.45

My Stalker Kissed Me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EP. 45: Partition Love.. ''--
 

~SHIZUKA~

The Next Day, As I woke up. I felt a heavy mass on my waist. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. Then I saw Chanyeol, sleeping beside me. I can't help but smile, He's so handsome as always.

Then I recalled what happened last night, He Confessed his feelings towards me then he kissed me passionately and after that we decided to sleep.

It's really a dream come true for me, Chanyeol my one and only crush for years confessed to me. Omg! He totally likes me now. But suddenly my happy thoughts flashed away when I remmeber about Taehyung-oppa.
Yes, I do love him but I think I love Chanyeol-oppa more, What should I do now? My heart & mind is confused.

~CHANYEOL~

I woke up when I felt the sunlight hitting my skin. I slowly opened my eyes and the first I saw was the love of my life, Shizuka. I can't explain what I feel right now, I'm so happy and in-love. I stared at her and she's already awake.

"Shizuka..." I whispered her name. She turned to look at me and gave a beautiful smile.
Then I remembered that I haven't asked Shizuka to be my girlfriend as in REAL-GIRLFRIEND.

"Good morning-oppa.." Shizuka said.

"Shizuka... Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her sincerely.

"But... Chanyeol-oppa.." She replied, I know what she meant. This is about Taehyung,

"It's alright, I'll give you time to think.." I said then flashed a smile.

I get up the bed and fixed myself. "I'll be going now..." I said to her and smiled again..

"But Oppa.." She said. I came over here and gave a tight hug.
"I Love you Shizuka.." I said before I broke the hug.

I bid goodbye to her and walked out of their house. I went back home and the worries was still in my heart. What if she doesn't choose me? What if she choose Taehyung?

~NO POV~

The Next Day, Shizuka was still confused if who's she's going to Choose? Taehyung is her boyfriend and Chanyeol was her long-time crush - LOVE.
While she's walking on the school's hallway, someone tapped her on her shoulder. She turned to look and she saw Taehyung smiling beautifully at her.

"O-oppa.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter