Ep.29

My Stalker Kissed Me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EP. 29 'EXO's 3Days CAMP (pt.1)'--
{PLAY THIS WHILE READING!}
Love You More by GENERATIONS from EXILE

~Shizuka~

One week break has arrived! No classes, No Annoying Homeworks and School Projects Hurray!
But the fact that I'm not gonna enjoy my 1 week vacation coz' we're going to a Camp TT_TT
But atleast Chanyeol was there with me and we're going to do more lovey-doveys since we're pretending a couple, somewhat it's kinda stupid, It's just like  a dream and when Suzy & Suho were gone, back to reality TT-TT

"Anou... you're going to a 3days camp? so lucky" Elina said and made a pouty face.

"Neh, I'm going with Chanyeol-oppa hihihihihi" I happily said and continued to packed my belongings.

"Hehehehehe,  she's blushing....Baka!" Elina said and helped me packed.

"Shut up! I'm the Unnie here.." I said and we both chuckled.

THE NEXT DAY~

"Shizu-chan! you've a visitor...." Mom said. I knew it was Chanyeol so I grabbed my stuffs and went down.

"Anyeonghasaeyo.." I greeted him, he's so handsome as always..

"Hi, let's go now?" He asked. I nodded my head. "Bye Mom!" I said goodbye to my mom.

"Be careful darling... and please Chanyeol-sshi, Take care of her.." Mom said to Chanyeol. He smiled at mom "Yes, I will.." Chanyeol said. *Pffft... as if it's true..* I thought and both of us went out.

So there's a big van waiting for us.

"We're riding this?" I asked.

"What do you expect, me & you driving in a fancy car?" He sarcastically replied.

"Pffft! Baka! Baka!" I mummbled in Japanese so that he wouldn't understand.

He opened the van then we get inside and some exo members greeted us & they're 3 GIRLS with them?.

"Guys, this is my girlfriend, Kim Shizuka" Chanyeol introduced me to them.

"Anyeonghaseyo.." I formally greeted them with a bow.

"Anyeonggg!" They all greeted, "Nice to meet you Shizu-sshi, you're so beautiful. I'm Kai by the way...." the guy named Kai  said and do a shake hand plus he kissed my hand. "Yah Kai! stopped it you're flirting Chanyeol's girl" Kris said.

"Hi, I'm Kris.." The guy who interrupted Kai said. I'd just pretend Like I don't know some of them hihihihi, of course I knew them since they're Chanyeol's friends.

"I'm D.O"
"Hi Noona! I'm Sehun"
"Anyeong Noona, I'm Tao"
"I'm Baekhyun.. Chanyeol's best budd"
"I'm Lay" *eyesmiles*
"I'm Chen, hihihi"
"I'm Xiumin, the cutest here" *eyesmiles + aegyo*
"I'm Luhan, I think we've met before" Yeah Luhan, well I didn't know that he's also a member of exo.

"Yeah, you're the library boy right?" I replied & he nodded

Then the 3 girls started to introduced themselves.

"I'm Yoon Sera, Kai's girlfriend.. nice to meet you" The beautiful girl said.

"I'm Jiyoon, Lay's girl hehehe nice to meet you" The cute short-haired girl said.

"I'm Minah, Xiumin's gf hehe it's nice to meet you" She said and of course I replied & smiled to all them.

"So let's go now?" Kris asked as he started to drived.

Hmmmm, someones missing? Aha! Chanyeol's Hyung & Suzy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a 3 hours of ride, we finally arrived at the camp site which was a farmland owned by Kris' family.

When we got out of the van, a fancy black car suddenly appeared. It was Suho, he went out and opened the door fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter