Ep.30

My Stalker Kissed Me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EP. 30 'EXO's 3Days CAMP (pt.2)'--
{PLAY THIS WHILE READING!}
My Eyes On You by GENERATIONS from EXILE

~Chanyeol~

The Next Day...

As I opened my eyes, I felt a light heavy mass on my body, then I realized that Sadako was hugging me while asleep then I also realized that I'm hugging her tightly.

*What The--* I thought and my eyes widened.

I stared at her sleeping face, like what they've said she's beautiful but..
I'm staring at her face, white soft face, cute nose and the lips...
Then the feeling "I wanna kiss her" was back. Oh no! this can't be happening. I closed my eyes once again and opened it.

My eyes directly stared at her lips, No! Yes! What the hell,what's with her lips, Why I'm acting like this ever since she kissed me?

Then I found myself, leaning closer to her face and I was about to kiss her when she suddenly slowly opened her eyes.

My eyes widened and frozed.

So our eyes locked to each other like the world stopped moving. She blinked which made us back to reality.

I moved out and get up coz' it's so AWKWARD!

"Good morning... oppa" She softly said and also did get up.

"I think they're having a breakfast now, let's go.." I said and left the tent.

While walking way to my friends, Kai suddenly put his arms on my shoulders.

"Morning dude!" He said.

"Yow! morning.." I replied.

"So what did actually happened to you guys?" He asked by whispering.

"Huh?" I'm clueless,

"I mean you, Suho-hyung & Suzy.." He asked.

I stopped walking and he also did.

I looked at him in a serious face. "Okay, You're the only one who's going to know about this so kindly shut your mouth or else you're dead" I said, and Kai nodded.

"Suzy & Suho-hyung cheated on me and that's the real reason why I did break up with her" I said.

Kai's jaw dropped. "What?!" He exclaimed.

"But why?" He continued. "I don't know the reason too, but  all I want is revenge and to show them that I'm ok and also to show Suzy that I can move on and live without her" I replied.

"And how about your new girlfriend?" He asked.

"We're just pretending, so please keep your mouth shut okay.." I said. Kai sincerly nodded, even thought Kai was acting like a jerk & loves to play around, when It comes to secrets you can count on him.

"I will Hyung, then I'm allowed to flirt with your fake-gf right?" He asked jokingly.

I smacked his head lightly. "Ouch!" He yelped. "In hat situation thats a big NO!" I replied and walked away, I heard him chuckled.

"Just kidding hyung! You Know I already have my Sera!" He shouted but I just continued walking.

I joined the others at the wooden picnic table, having there breakfast.

"Yeolie!" baekhyun called up, "Hey.." I replied.

I looked around, then Suzy & I locked stares at eachother, after a few seconds I looked away and sat beside Baekhyun.

"Where's your girlfriend?" Kyungsoo asked.

"She's fixing our stuffs, she will come her sooner" I replied.

"Aigoo! I wanna talk to her since she's a half-Japanese, I'll go to check on her" Jiyoon said.

"Sure.." I replied, Lay's girlfriend smiled in excitement and went on our tent to talk with Sadako.

"Hyung! Noona is really pretty... you're so lucky to have her" Sehun said and smiled. Suddenly we've heard Suzy choking. "Suzy-ah, gwaenchana?" Suho concernly said and gave Suzy a water, she drank it and Suho-hyung started to rub his back.

"Gwaenchanayo Noona?" Sehun asked. Suzy nodded but secretly glared at Sehun.

Luhan nudge sehun's arm, "what? did I say something wrong?" Sehun asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter