Ep.32

My Stalker Kissed Me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EP. 32 'Back To School, Weird Feeling..'--
{PLAY THIS WHILE READING!}
Butterflies by PiggyDolls~

 

~No POV~

Days passed, Shizuka is now feeling better. She'd noticed that Chanyeol was now more open and started to be talkative. It's like not the Chanyeol she knew before.

Shizuka went to school with a smiling face but she suddenly recall Chanyeol's text messages last night.

Chanyeol: Sadako! guess what Suzy is falling in our trap.
I'd noticed the way she reacted at the Camp... maybe she still loves me right?

Shizuka: Yeah... I'm glad that our plan works :)

Shizuka's smile fade away, Then someone put an arm on her shoulder. She gasped in surprised and looked at the person. Her eyes widened when she found out that it was Chanyeol.

"O-oppa.." Shizuka mumbled.

"Hey.." Chanyeol said and flashed a smile which made her blushed.

Confusion was kept replaying on Shizuka's mind. She's confused if she's still going to love Chanyeol more or just to stop it before her heart would break.

She move away "I should go now, I'm late already.." Shizuka said and runaway to the school's hallway.

Chanyeol was now confused. "What's with that Sadako? I thought she would like it? hmp!" Chanyeol whispered to himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At The Library...

Ami, Aya & Shizuka were studying in one of the tables of the school library. Ami was looking around if Library Boy was there. She let out a big sigh knowing that he's not around. So she confidently walk like a boss & smile was on her face at the library to get her favotite books.

She pulled off some books at the shelves and was about to walk when someone suddenly spoke

"Hey! You!" A male voice said.

Ami startled and dropped the books on the floor. "Kyah!" She gasped.

She angrily look back at the owner of the weird-famillar voice.

"What?" Ami angrily said.

"Where's the book?" Luhan asked.

"It's gone.. and I have nothing to do about it" Ami bravely replied and started picking the books.

"Nothing to do huh? you'll pay for it.." Luhan said.

"Sure! why not! Wait I'll get my money, and by the way you said money is not required here?" Ami sarcastically said to him. Ami was about to walk when Luhan held her wrist.

"Not in that way.. You're right money isn't required here but I'll give a chance and will not to report you to the school office" Luhan said.

"Are you making a deal with me?" Ami asked.

"Hmmm.. sort of.." Luhan replied and crossed his arms.

He leaned closer and whispered something to Ami which made the girl's eyes widened.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Chanyeol-

{Evening, at his room}

So Suzy was now jealous, I knew it! I can sense it. But.. But.. I'm having this weird feeling, that day I bond with Sadako, the weird feeling started to grow. But I don't know what is it.

Then I felt weird when Sadako started to ignore me earlier, she's not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter