Ep.11

My Stalker Kissed Me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EP. 11 'Chanyeol is back!'--
{PLAY THIS WHILE READING!}
Forget Me Not by FLOWER (E-GIRLS)


~Chanyeol~

The following day, I'm finally back to school. I'm so excited to meet my friends again, and specially my girlfriend.

But even though I'm so excited, It's still a bad day for me, since Mom & Dad send guards with me in school. They're so exagerated.

When I entered the school everyone was eyeing me. Then suddenly my friends approached me.They're my best friends, Suho-hyung,Kris-hyung,Baekhyun,Chen,Lay,D.O,Sehun,Luhan,Kai,Tao,& Xiumin and we call ourselves EXO

"Hey Yeol! where have you been?" Baekhyun asked and hugged me tightly.

"Yah, Bacon, get off me..." I replied

"Yah! I missed you dude! you're so mean" Baekhyun replied.

"Ok, ok..." I said.

"Yah, hyung what happened to you? we've heard that you've been kidnapped?" Sehun asked.

"Yeah.. that's true.." I replied.

"WHAT?!" All of them exclaimed in unison.

"Who did kidnapped you? A gangster? An Enemy? or a Fangirl?" Luhan asked.

My body froze when I heard the word FANGIRL. I'm speechless and my frieds waited for me to answer Luhan-hyung's question.

"I-- I-- It's--" I stutteredly said but it was cut off when Suzy interrupted.

"Chanyeol-oppa!" She exclaimed and hugged me immediately.

She started to cry and I felt so sad and touched.

She pulled off and stared at me with her teary eyes.

"Where have you been? I'm so worried about you" She said sincerely. I gave a smile to assure her that I'm fine.

"I'm fine babe, you don't need to worry... I'm here... for you" I said and kissed her lips. A strange feeling suddenly hit me when our lips touched. Why I felt so different when I kissed Suzy's lips? It was like... my first time kissing her, What the hell is happening to me? I quickly pulled off and my head was full of confusion. Suzy stared at me with worried eyes.

"Yah guys! you must get some privacy, everyone was watching here" Kris said and they all laughed at us.

Afterwards, we're now on our classrooom.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Shizuka~

It hurts... it really hurts, when you love someone but he doesn't love you back, he doesn't even know you. My lovelife , everything about me . I went to school and purposely getting my self late.

When I entered the room, luckily the teacher wasn't around. Ami & Aya approached me with worried face.

"What happened Shizu? Are you alright?" Ami asked worriedly.

I nodded my head sadly.

"You failed aren't you? Shizu, we already warned you..." Aya said. I looked at them with a sad face.

"Yeah, You're right guys, he's not the one for me.." I sadly replied and went to my seat.

"Shizu-chan, just don't take it seriously.. you can still find someone bet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter