Ep.34

My Stalker Kissed Me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EP. 34 'Gotta Let Go...'--
{PLAY THIS WHILE READING!}
Let Go Again by FLOWER

~No POV~

Weekend, Saturday...

Ami & Luhan were walking on Hongdae streets, "We're walking & walking like there's no tomorrow.." Ami complained angrily at Luhan.

"Patience is a virtue, so more patience please, we're getting there soon" Luhan said.

"Whatever.. patience is a virtue blah blah.." said & tried to imitate Luhan's voice.

After a long walk they finally arrived in a coffee shop.

They went inside to have some coffee.

"So what's this? You asked me to have a date with you & not to pay for the book,Then I agreed & we walked for so long and we ended up here in this coffee shop?" Ami irritatedly asked.

Luhan just smiled at her. "Just sit and relax.." Luhan offered. The waitress picked their orders, and afterwards they're enjoying their coffee & cakes.

"Luhan-sshi, what do you really want from me.." Ami asked.

Luhan didn't answer but pulled out a history book from his backpack.
He place it on the table at Ami's side.

"What's this?" Ami asked and take a look, Her eyes widened, it's the book she'd lost, but it's not really the book, it's a brand new one.

"My answer to your question is in this book, I believe that you're a smart girl since you often went to the library and read some random books.." Luhan said and smiled at Ami. the girl was astonished of what Luhan have said.

Ami was speechless, don't know what to say or do...
Luhan was keep smiling..

Ami took a sip of her frappe, then "Ok..I'll try to work with my brains for it.." Ami awkwardly said.

~Chanyeol~

*This feeling..... why I'm feeling like this, I don't want to fall inlove with Shizuka, I love Suzy, She's the one I love.. I have to stop this before it's too late...* Chanyeol thought.

Then I dialed Shizuka's number and called her.

"Yeobeosaeyo?" Shizuka answered my call.

"Uhmmm.. can we meet up later..." I said.

"Sure.." Shizuka happily replied.

"Ok.. at the park near here.." Chanyeol said before he end the call.

Afterwards..

So we me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter