Ep,5

My Stalker Kissed Me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EP. 5 'The Stalker's Evil Plan..'--
{PLAY THIS WHILE READING!}
-Bbi Ri Bba Bba by NARSHA

 



~Shizuka~

The Next day...

Another day of Stalking Chanyeol again, Hey! do you think I get tired of this? Aniyo! It was just the beginning *evil laughs*

We're studying on the outdoor tables, when I spotted Chanyeol & Suzy, holding hands together Ugh! it makes me puke.

"Look! Look! Look! Witch-Suzy & Chanyeol! they're dating here in school again" Ami said, and I nodded at her.


"Jealous Again Ha!" Aya said and they laughed at me.

"Isn't it obvious? huhuhuhu I wish I could kidnap Chanyeol and make him fall for me!" I cried and faked crying.

"Hey! wait!" I exclaimed, Aya & Ami startled.

"What?" They asked in unison.

"How about I'll Kidnap Chanyeol and make him fall for me? Yes! that's right!" I said and laughed

"Yah! Shizu-chan you're crazy! as in crazier than ever!" Ami said worriedly.

"Yeah, Ami was right... just stop your feelings for Chanyeol" Aya added.

"No! thats a No... No... No.." I said and eyed Chanyeol & Suzy..

"Just wait, Park Chanyeol.. You'll fall for me.." I said, which made Aya & Ami gasped.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chanyeol will surely fall for this trap and my dreams will come true. I can kiss him whenever I want to, I can hug him as long as I can, Omg! I can't wait to kidnap him.

"Yah! Shizu-chan!" Ami exclaimed.

"What?" I asked.

"Will you please stop this craziness of yours, it's imposible to happen" Ami said.

"Yeah.. and you're putting yourself into danger" Aya added.

I sighed, "I thought you're going to support me?" I asked.'

"Yeah.. but this is to the highest level of craziness" Aya said and I pouted at them.

"Please..." I said and made a puppy eyes ;)

"Omg! Shizu, you're not cute... you look scary!" Ami said.

"Yah! Please guys... I'm begging you.." I begged.

Both of them released a deep sigh.

"Ok... Ami & I were helping, but be sure it will work, you'll make Chanyeol fall in love with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter