Ep.3

My Stalker Kissed Me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EP. 3 'The Stalker's Methods in Stalking...'--
{PLAY THIS WHILE READING!}
Oh My God by NC.A




(METHOD 1 - We must have the SAME snack...)

~Shizuka~

After our several classes, finally it's break time. The kiddos' started to gathered at the cafeteria to have some snacks, but before I could get mine. Ami & I have to sneak peek at Chanyeol's locker where he usually goes after his History class.

"Great timing! he's opening his locker!" I whispered at Ami.

"Omo! not again, are we going to watch out for his everyday snack?" Ami asked.

"Sssshhhh.. There he goes, picking up his snacks" I said and looked more closer while Ami & I was hiding on the thick bush

"Eeek! not again! another plain biscuits and orange juice!" Ami blurted.

"Shut up! he might hear you" I said and covered .

"mmmhmm mmhmh mhuhmmmu mammh" Ami muffled while my  right hand still covering her loud mouth.

Chanyeol closed his locker & then left.

*I have to buy that plain biscuits and orange juice, so that Chanyeol & I, would have the same snacks* I thought and smiled widely.

I let go of Ami's mouth and she let out a deep breathe.

"Aissh!" She hissed.

"Anyways what was your muffling about?" I asked her while both of us get ourselves out of that bush.

"Tsk, I was talking about this daily activity of us, watching out for Chanyeol's everyday snack,So I decided to just buy you a pack of those plain biscuits and orange juice, which is his daily snack ughhh!" Ami said and dusted off herself


"Awww... Ami-chan is so generous.." I and pinched her cheeks.

"Awww! stop it! or else I'll change my mind!" She said and I just laughed at her

So both of us headed through the cafeteria and meet up with Aya.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(METHOD 2 - Watching Him by passing by his classroom..)

At The Classroom...

While scribbling some notes from the blackboard, I suddenly thought of Chanyeol again.

*What is he doing right now?*

*Does he feel good today?*

I tapped Ami's shoulder and then she looked at me with a 'WHAT?' look

"Hmmm?.." She responded

"Please tell me later about our upcoming homework here, I'll be gone for a while to see Chanyeol, and I'll just proceed to our next class later" I whispered.

"Shizu, we have an activity after copying the notes from the board" Ami whispered back.

"But, I missed him.. please..." I pouted.

Ami just rolled her eyes and giggled "As if you never saw him for a month" She said.

I just smiled and stood up, "seon-saeng-nim may I go out?" I asked the teacher and she just simply nod her head. I beamed at her then looked at Ami, she shook her head and kept smiling.

I went out of the classroom and went to the 2nd floor where Chanyeol's class was.

I passed by their classroom to see him reading his book, Omo! He's totally handsome and genius ❤_❤ Oh My!  I can't help myself but too smile seeing him every single day.

I wish, I could kiss those beautiful lips of him. *sighed*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(METHOD 3 - Watch out for his meal every lunch time ..)

LUNCH TIME!

We're having a lunch at the cafeteria. And I was watching Chanyeol from a far.
And now he's eating his lunch with her girlfriend Bae Suzy.

"Shizuka!.......... Shizuka-chan!" Aya exclaimed calling my attention.
I gazed at her with a WHAT?-look on my face.

"Tsk! you're not listening again, I'm talking here about the project in Music Class" She said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter