Ep.47

My Stalker Kissed Me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EP. 47: "THE PROM''--
{PLAY THIS WHILE READING!}
Goodbye by CREAM

~NO POV~

A day before the prom and Shizuka had already decided if who's she's going to choose

She's confident with her decision, she walked way to their school and she already know where's the person who's going to choose as her partner for the prom.

She went to the school's garden and she knew that this person was sitting in one of the benches.

Smile was plastered on her face, now she knows who's the really one she loves.

As She walked at the silent way of the garden.

 

"Hahahahahah" she heard a deep-voice laugh. She know who's the owner of that voice. She search for it and It was Chanyeol

"Kamsahamnidda, Oppa..." A girl voice which is Suzy. Shizuka stopped her tracks and secretly watched them. Chanyeol hugged Suzy and when they 

parted away, smile was written on their faces.

*So Chanyeol got his partner already? and it was Suzy..* Shizuka sadly thought, she felt her heart was broken all over again. She turned her back and went to her first class in the morning.

Ami & Aya welcomed her, "Good Morning Shizu-chan!!" Ami greeted her happily.

"Oh? what's with the sad face?" Aya asked her.

"Huh?" Shizuka snapped out and fakely smiled.

"So who did you choose to be your partner?" Aya Asked

"Uhmm.. It's Taehyung-oppa.."  Shizuka replied.

"Then what about Chanyeol?" Ami asked

"I don't like him anymore, I'm happy with Taehyung now" Shizuka said, but deep inside her was disappointment & pain.

"Omo!! I knew it!! you'll choose Taehyung over that Jerk-Chanyeol" Aya cheered.

"Omo, I feel sad for Chanyeol-oppa, this past few days he showed sincerity & his love for you Shizu-chan, kyaahh~" Ami sadly said.

"Eh? forget about that jerk!" Aya said.

"So tomorrow was the prom, you guys are excited?" Aya continued and they chit-chat for a while and stopped when their teacher arrived.

 

Afterwards...

Shizuka texted Taehyung to meet up at the school's rooftop where they usually dated before.

 

Shizuka was waiting for Taehyung, after a few minutes the boy arrived. Shizuka slightly smiled at him. She felt awkward, because of what happened to them the past few days.

 

"Shizu!!" Taehyung happily called her name. This time Shizuka smiled widely.

Taehyung sat beside Shizuka,

"So what is it?" Taehyung asked her.

"Oppa, I... I..I wa-want you to be my partner for the prom" Shizuka stutteredly said.

Taehyung's eyes widened and a wide smile immediately placed on his face.

 

"Jinjja?!" Taehyung happily cried.

Shizuka nod her head & smiled.

 

Taehyung can't help himself and hugged Shizuka tightly.

"Thank you Shizuka.." He whispered.

 

Afterwards..

~CHANYEOL~

I was waiting for Shizuka's decision, I don't know what to do, I really & truly love her now, I'm going insane if I can't see her just once a day. And now I don't know how to approach her so I asked advice from Kai & Baekhyun.

 

"dude, make it more romantic!! why don't you give her a boquet of red beautiful roses!" Baekhyun said.

 

"Then, make a sincere speech, asking her to be your partner, so that she would choose you" Baekhyun said.

 

"Hey, dude.. have you done what I've told you to do?" Kai asked.

 

"Yeah, Everyday.." I replied, what Kai told me to do is to put some roses & love notes on Shizuka's locker. I hope she will like it.

 

"just don't give up on her" Baekhyun said.

 

"And when she accepted your confession grab & give her a french kiss!" Kai joked and Baekhyun immediately smack his head.

 

I just nod my head and laughed with them. Yes that's it NEVER GIVE UP..

 

"So did you talked with Suzy earlier?" Kai changed the topic.

 

"Well, yeah.." I simply replied.

 

"So how's it?" Baekhyun asked.

 

"Well..." I replied..

 

*FLASHBACK*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter