Ep.14

My Stalker Kissed Me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EP. 14 'Suspicions & Doubts'--
{PLAY THIS WHILE READING!}
False Hope-Song Ji Eun

~Shizuka~

! Chanyeol, saw me earlier *gulped* I must be careful or else my life would be in danger. Argghh! I'm so stupid, but I can't help it, I really love Chanyeol-oppa Kyaaahh. I hope he doesn't recognized me.
Ughh! I should stop thinking about him, I promised that I'll stop stalking him and tried to stop this crazy feeling.

*sighed*

I looked at Chanyeol's pictures, he's so handsome. I suddenly remembered the moment I kissed him, It's really a dream come true for me, finally I kissed him, he's soft lips Kyaaaaah!

"Shizuka-chan!" I heard Elina called up. I forgot to tell you that my Mom & Sis were back from Japan.

"Yes?" I replied, then she get in my room.

"Woah what happened here?" Elina asked, She noticed the big changes in my room.

"Yah! what are you talking about? What do you want?" I asked. She looked at me and gave a wicked smile. "Mom wants you in her room, she've something to ask"

"N-neh.." I replied and get off the chair and went to Mom's room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Chanyeol~

The next-next day, Aigoo that weird-crazy dream last few nights. I should stop thinking about Sada-Shizu-ah-Whatever!

"Yah! ready for tonight?" Baekhyun asked when he called.

"Yeah, I'm getting ready here actually Bacon" I said and laughed at him.

"Yah! dude stop calling me that!" Baekhyun whined at the phone.

"Wae? It's cute hahaha" I said and he whined more.

"By the way, I'll call you later... I have to call Suzy" I said and smiled.

"Hey! Hey!, see you later derp!" Baekhyun said and hang up the call.

Afterwards, I dialed Suzy's number but she's not answering, maybe she's busy from her rehearsal, they're having a theatre play next week.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Night Time~

At Baekhyun's Company.

Rich People, Business Persona and some celebrities gathered at Baekhyun's Company.

The Exo-guys came along except for Suho-hyung. The dudes started partying and I was a bit lonely because Suzy wasn't around TT-TT

I tried to call her phone again, but she's not picking it up.

So just I tried to call her friend Min,

"Yeobeosaeyo? Chanyeol-ah?" Min answered the call.

"Anyeonghasaeyo Min-ah, Uhmm Is Suzy with you? how's the rehersal?" I asked, because Min was Suzy's close friend in her acting class.

"Mwo? Suzy-ah wasn't w/

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter