Ep.31

My Stalker Kissed Me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EP. 31 'I'm.. Sorry...'--
{PLAY THIS WHILE READING!}
TSUKI by Namie Amuro


~No POV~

So they went back to the campsite and the 3 girls helped Shizuka. They're hoping that she wouldn't get sick. Meanwhile Chanyeol & his friends were talking about what happened.

"I hope she's fine now.." Kris said.

"Yeah me too.." Everyone said.

"I'll cook a soup for her" D.O said and beamed. He went away to prepare the some

Suzy was just listening to their conversation.

"Why did she get drown? she told us earlier that she doens't like to swim" Kai said.

"She told me that she'd slipped on the slippery rocks" Chanyeol said.

"So that really means, that she's clumsy" Suzy suddenly interrupted. Everyone went quiet when she spoke.

"What? I'm just saying the truth, Ugh! let's go Suho-oppa" She said and grabbed Suho's arms and they walk away.

"What's with that brat? there's something wrong here Chanyeol right?" Luhan asked.

"N-no.. yeah.. maybe Suzy was right, Shizuka is kinda clumsy" Chanyeol said and walk away. He's a bit angry of Shizuka right now because he's a having a problem on her being clumsy as always.

He entered there tent and saw Shizuka lying. "Shizuka.." Chanyeol spoke.

Shizuka opened her eyes. "Are you alright now?" He asked.

"Y-yeah.." Shizuka replied.

"What really did happened earlier?" Chanyeol asked again.

"Uhmmm. I-I.. She-- I--" Shizuka stutteredly said.

"What?!" Chanyeol was impatient and a bit angry.

"I slipped!" Shizuka replied.

"You're really clumsy aren't you? If it's not with this pretend thingy, I wouldn't bring you" Chanyeol burst out.

Shizuka was speechless like, tears would fall from her eyes. She looked away.

After a few moments of silence...

"Uhmmm, D.O cooked a soup for you.." Chanyeol awkwardly said.

"Oh.." was all came out from Shizuka's mouth. She sat up and get going as both of them left the tent.

The two of them headed to D.O who's preparing the soup for Shizuka.

"How are you now Shizuka-ah?" Baekhyun asked.

"I'm fine.. mianhae for what I've done earlier"  Shizuka apologized to all the exo members while Suzy was busy glaring at her.

"Here's my master-piece soup for you Shizu-ah, so that you would feel better" D.O said and put a bowl of hot-soup on the picnic table.

"Kamsahamnidda, D.O-oppa" Shizuka said and D.O gave her a smile.
They didn't know that Suzy was feeling jealous of Shizuka. She should be the one who's with Chanyeol right now. But the fact that she did a wrong a thing which made her regret. But this girl wasn't easy, she's planning for something that would make Shizuka & Chanyeol break up. Becuase as she knew, Chanyeol was owned by her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Next Day...

Time to go home, Chanyeol & Shizuka were now packing their stuffs. They've been silence to eachother. Shizuka wouldn't dare to talk to him becuase he's angry & sad becuase of her.
While Chanyeol wouldn't want to talk to her because he's still angry not only to Shizuka but also to himself.

As they're all done, they wen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter