Ep.35

My Stalker Kissed Me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EP. 35 'New Student?'--
{PLAY THIS WHILE READING!}
Sorry But I - Creal

 

~No POV~

It's been a week since Chanyeol & Shizuka parted away, it was like they've broke up. Chanyeol decided to make himself busy and seriously focused on training activities. While Shizuka was back to normal being a bookworm and study-holic. But,they're naming themselves as a couple in school and in eye of the people around them.

At The Library...

Shizuka was busy doing her homework. "Hello there princess... why so busy?" Aya interrupted her.
Shizuka take a look at Aya then smiled.

"Lots of homework hehehe..." She replied. "Ahmmm! Lots of homework? Tell me what's happening with you guys?" Aya asked. "Eh?" Shizuka dumbfoundedly replied.

"You & Chanyeol.." Aya said, then Shizuka lowered her head hearing his name, it make her feel sad, she's been trying to forget him but she couldn't the affection was still in her heart.

"Me & Chanyeol? well... the deal ended.. so we don't care for eachother right now.." Shizuka carefully whispered so that no one can hear it.

"WHAT??!" Aya exclaimed, Shizuka nod her head. "But why? What happened?" Aya asked.

"He's tired and...I think it's the best way for us.. since I want to forget about him.. and to start of something new.." Shizuka said then sadly smiled. Aya patted her back and smiled with her.

"That's right Shizu-chan! Time to start of something new!" Aya said.

"Yes! Fighting! Gambatte!" Shizuka said "Fighting, Gambatte!" Aya followed.

"Hey! where's Ami-chan?" Shizuka asked. "Ow! speaking of Ami-chan! did you know that she's dating the Library boy?" Aya replied. Shizuka's eyes widened and smiled.

"Library boy? as in Luhan?" Shizuka asked. Aya nods her head.

"Omo! I'm so happy for Ami-chan! finally that boyish girl is getting infatuated.." Shizuka said.

"Yeah.. that's right Shizu-chan!" Aya agreed.

Meanwhile.. at the Cafeteria..

Aya & Shizuka take a snack-break at the cafeteria..

"Omo! I have something to tell you.." Aya excitedly said.

"What is it?" Shizuka asked.

"There's a new boy student! and he's coming today.." Aya said.

"Really? Have you seen him around?" Shizuka asked.

"No.." Aya pouted and shook her head like a cute puppy.

"Ehe! I know you're going to get a crush on that guy.." Shizuka said.

"Hohoho! not really...wanna see his face first!" Aya said.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" They suddenly heard a loud fangirls' scream.

"What's going on?" Aya asked. As they looked at the walking crowd like there's an idol walking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter