Ep.36

My Stalker Kissed Me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EP. 36 'What? Who's That?'--
{PLAY THIS WHILE READING!}
Chankoi by Charisma.com

 

~No POV~

"Shizuka!" they heard a male voice called out.

Shizuka turned to look and her eyes widened, "Hey.. it's the new student.." Aya whispered.
The new boy student made his way to them.

"T-Taehyung?" Shizuka stutteredly said.

"Hi there Miss Blind.." Taehyung said. "Do you know eachother?!" Aya exclaimed.

"Yes.." Taehyung replied and flashed a smile at Aya. "Oh, Taehyung-sshi, this is my friend Shin Aya.. and Aya-chan This is Taehyung my friend.." Shizuka introduced them to one another.

"Nice to meet you.. Aya-sshi.." Taehyung said. "Nice to meet you too Taehyung-sshi"

"By the way.. why are you Here Taehyung-sshi?" Shizuka asked.

"To study of course... and also.. to be with you.." Taehyung sarcastically said. Shizuka lightly slapped Taehyung's arm and giggled along with Aya.

"Omo! Shizu-chan is he your new suitor?" Aya whispered at Shizuka.

"Shut up.. we're just friends Aya-chan hehehe" Shizuka replied.

"Uhmm.. I'll be going now Shizu-ah, see you around.. and bye Aya-sshi.. nice to meet you again" Taehyung said and left.

When Taehyung left, Aya squealed in fluffiness. "Omg! He's so hot! You guys are good together!"

"What are you talking about?!" Ami suddenly interupted.

"Omg! If you have seen that cute-hottie who had a big crush on Shizu-chan here! omg! my feels.." Aya said like a fangirl.

"Really! Omg! He's so handsome? What's his name? " Ami replied

"It's Taehyung.. he's so handsome!" Aya replied.

"Omg! Such a Handsome name! I'm so excited to meet him! " and they both squealed.

"Guys.. please stop.. we're just friends.. don't get it wrong. You must be used of the way he speak coz' he's been like that ever since I met him" Shizuka said.

"Ehemm.. wait! if you want to move on from Chanyeol, what you start to date with Taehyung-oppa?" Aya asked.

"That's a no no!" Shizuka replied and continued to sip her drink.

"Yeah.. Aya was right, that Chanyeol-guy is always hurting your feelings.." Ami added. Which made Shizuka  thought *What if I tried to forget a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter