Ep.43

My Stalker Kissed Me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EP. 43: Confession''--
{PLAY THIS WHILE READING!}
Best Partner by JASMINE

 

 ~CHANYEOL~

I went home, heart broken. I've never imagine that this would happen to me. Me, Park Chanyeol the cold-hearted guy fall inlove with his stalker.
Yes I admit it already, I'm Inlove with Shizuka but I think it's too late, why I'm so stupid and such a jerk? I hurt her for many times, she cried because of me, I'm hoping that she would forgive me.

I was hanging out with my friends at Kris house.

"Chanyeol-hyung are alright?" Kai asked while sipping his soda drink.

"Yeah.." I simply replied.

"You're lying... So what happened with you & Shizuka?" He asked.

"I think I'm inlove with her, but I was too late.." I finally told my problems to him.

"Yemen! I knew it this would happen!" He exclaimed like a kid who won a prize.

"Stop it, Kai..." I said.

"Tsk.. Tsk.. Why you let this happen? If you really love her so much, if you're really serious with your feelings towards her, then Go and fight for it, don't give her up again.." Kai sincerely said. I looked at him, he's right I shouldn't give up already, I still can fight for my love for Shizuka.

"But what if she doesn't love me anymore?" I asked him.

"Ehh, that's imposible. She had been your stalker for years, I bet she can't forget you easily" Kai said. Yeah, that's right Shizuka It's my turn to show my love towards you..

"Thanks Kai!" I said and patted his shoulder.

"Go ahead and grabbed some romantic stuffs!" Baekhyun suddenly interrupted.

"Hey! are you eavesdropping towards us?" Kai exclaimed, Baekhyun smiled at us.

"Yeah, why not? I'm Chanyeol's bestfriend.." Baekhyun replied. "Chanyeol! go and make some romantic moves towards here I'm sure you're gonna win her heart again.

"Yeah, that's right Bacon, I should go now.." I said.

"Yeah! Fighting!!" Kai & Baekhyun said in unison.

"Fighting!" I replied and walked away.

"Where are you going?" Kris asked when he passed by me.

"Gotta go and fixed my love problems, I'll be back later.." I replied.

"Go for it dude!" He replied.

"Thanks!" I said and left Kris' house.

Later on,
I texted Shizuka to meet up with me at the Playground near our residences.

To: Shizuka

Are you free? Can we meet up?

From: Shizuka

Why?

To: Shizuka

Please, I want to tell you something,

From: Shizuka

Ok, wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter