Ep.40

My Stalker Kissed Me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EP. 40 'Confession & Starting A New Life'--
{PLAY THIS WHILE READING!}

~Shizuka~

 

Let Me Love You..

Let Me Love You...

Let Me Love You...

Let Me Love You..

 

his words echoed on my mind.

 

"Oppa.." I said "Shizuka!" Taehyung exclaimed.

He held my hands.

 

"I have to tell this to you, remember when I accidentally bumped on you with my bike? 

When I saw your face, your angry face my heart beats fast, Then eversince that day I can't get you out of my mind. I told myself to chase you, to follow you, then I found my self stalking and following you.... until I found out that I liked you... no, I think I LOVE YOU.." Taehyung sincerly confessed.

 

What?! so so.. that's why I felt someones following me before. Hey! I'm the stalker in this story not you Taehyung-oppa.

Oh My! I'm talking nonsense, 

Omo... this. this is the first time someone confessed to me. I was so touched and fluttered. Tears are flowing from my eyes when he said those words.

 

"Shizuka, please be my girlfriend and let me show my love for you" He continued.

 

Taehyung-oppa, you've been good to me, you're always there in times when I'm sad or hurt. There's no reason I won't love you, 

I guess, I'll just forget about chanyeol, I'll stop loving him from now own, I will set my heart free from that, I will start something new..

 

I didn't say a word, I keep on crying and hugged him.

 

"Taehyung-oppa.. help me to heal my wounded heart..." I whispered, he hugged me tightly. afterwards I pulled off and we both stared at eachother.

 

I can see the happiness on his face. he smiled happily at me & I smiled back.

 

"So you're my girlfriend now?" he asked.

 

I smiled and nod my head, I guess Taehyung can help me, I can start a new life, I think I'm starting to like you Taehyung-oppa.

 

"Yes.. " I simply replied, he smiled widely and hugged me again. I hugged him back and I can feel the happiness bursting in my heart.

 

~Taehyung~

I can't believe that I finally confessed to Shizuka. Yes, I love her.. I Haven't told to any of you yet since I want it to be a surprise, lols.

 

That day I bumped at Shizuka a spark of love hitted my heart. Eversince that da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter